剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
抓到了 现在你是鬼
Tag! You're it!
我会抓到你的
I'm gonna get you!
孩子们
Children.
看来你们中的某个人今天在树林里玩的时候
It seems as though one of you took something of Ms. Myrtle's
拿走了桃金娘女士的东西
while playing in the woods today.
有谁想发言吗
Who would like to speak up?
我能说句话吗
May I?
从前 有一位母亲
There once was a mother
她漂亮的孩子
with a beautiful child,
被一群粗俗而邪恶的女人
who was taken from her
从她身边带走了
by women both visceral and vile.
她们穿着白色的衣服以示纯洁
They wore white for their purity,
可她们内心的黑暗却昭然若揭
with dark hearts that burned bright,
她们把那位母亲赶出小镇
when they cast her out of the town
因为怨恨而对她低声说谎
and whispered lies out of spite.
村子里的人都转过身去
And the people of the village turned their backs
无视那唯一一个
to ignore the sole person
认为他们的小镇更有价值的人
who had ever deemed their town worth more.
而现在…
And now...
那个女人愿意放弃生命
that woman would give her life
来拿回属于她的东西
to take back what is hers,
可她现在却做不到
but she cannot do it
除非你们归还
unless you give back
不属于你们的东西
what is not yours.
那么…
So...
如果有人选择
if one chooses
沉默不语
not to speak,
不说出自己所知道的…
and say what you know...
那么…你们的存在
Well, then... your place
就会从这世上被抹去
on this Earth you must now forgo.
神探南茜
第三季 第十二集
找到了吗
Anything?
我们刚刚去伊卡兰殿和
We just searched Icarus Hall
附近的树林里都找过了 没看到泰姆伯伦斯
and the surrounding woods. No sign of Temperance.
或者她的囚犯 勒夫
Or her free-spirited prisoner, Lev.
他们也不在历史协会
They're not at the Historical Society
或者地下的隧♥道♥里
or the tunnels down below, either.
好吧
Okay, so,
我们知道泰姆伯伦斯找查乐蒂的灵魂
we know that Temperance doesn't just want Charity's soul
并不只是想和那个鄙视她的女儿团聚
to have a family reunion with the daughter who despised her.
根据查乐蒂写个科拉·陶的笔记
According to Charity's note to Cora Dow,
泰姆伯伦斯有个更大的计划
Temperance has a bigger plan.
是啊 那个计划导致她被赶出了马蹄湾
Yeah, the same plan that got her banished from Horseshoe Bay.
如果我们能找出泰姆伯伦斯的大计划
Maybe if we can figure out what Temperance's larger plan is,
或许就能找到她藏勒夫的地方了
we can figure out where she's hiding Lev.
好吧 我唯一找到的
Okay, well, the only thing I've found out
和泰姆伯伦斯的计划有关的东西
regarding Temperance's master plan
是她写给查乐蒂的信
was her letter to Charity
还有那份血迹流向青年中心的诡异地图
and that creepy map with the blood leading to the Youth Center.
我们应该分开行动
We should, uh, all split up.
这样就能去更多地方找
W-We'll cover more ground that way.
我可以去伊卡兰殿
I can search Icarus Hall.
可能需要另一个糟糕的哈德森
Maybe it takes another screwed-up Hudson
才能从第一个糟糕的哈德森那里找到家族线索
to find a family clue from the original screwed-up Hudson.
你不是一个糟糕的哈德森
Hey, you are not a screwed-up Hudson.
我可说不准
Eh, I don't know.
只是觉得我总是落后泰姆伯伦斯两步
I just feel like I'm always two steps behind Temperance.
你不是一个人在战斗
You're not alone in this.
我是说 我可以跟你一起去伊卡兰殿
I mean, I can go with you to Icarus Hall.
或许能找到让我的族谱算法运行的线索
Maybe find a clue to implement in my genealogy algorithm.
那样我们就终于能领先泰姆伯伦斯两步了
And then we can finally be two steps ahead of Temperance.
找到最后一个查乐蒂灵魂的宿主
Find the last person containing Charity's soul.
太好了 你们都在
Good! You're all here.
我们得把那个铃铛修好
Ah, we gotta fix that bell.
怎么 还是没有勒夫或者泰姆伯伦斯的消息吗
What, still no sign of Lev or Temperance?
我的小队搜查了泰姆伯伦斯在威彻斯特的住所
I had my team search Temperance's Westchester home.
她还是处于失踪状态
She's still MIA.
与此同时 我可以
In the meantime, why don't I
陪你去伊卡兰殿
accompany you two to Icarus Hall?
太棒了
Outstanding.
我们各自开车去
We'll take our own cars.
我得…
Ooh. I gotta...
马上就会有客人来了
Uh... Ugh. Customers will be here soon.
好吧 那么
Okay, so, uh,
我还没有告诉我的妹妹们
I haven't exactly told my sisters
我们分手了
that we're broken up yet.
我很抱歉…我反应过度了
Okay, look, I'm sorry... I overreacted.
所以刚刚的亲吻是你
What, and that make-out session was you
想跟他复合吗 -不是
trying to get back together? - No.
我的天 不是 我只是…
Oh, my gosh, no. I just...
我想让查理仍然觉得我们在交往
I wanted Charlie to still think that we are a thing.
好吧
Ha. Okay.
听着 和你在一起
Look, being with you,
是杰西 泰德和查理所见到的
that was the first time that Jessie, Ted and Charlie
第一次健康而稳定的恋情
have ever seen a healthy, stable relationship.
她们听到我们分手的消息会很难受的
They are going to take the news really hard.
我不想对她们撒谎 -你不需要撒谎
I don't want to lie to them. -Okay, you won't have to.
我发誓我今晚就会告诉她们的 好吗
I swear I'll tell them tonight. Okay?
南茜说卡森和瑞恩
Okay, Nancy says that Carson and Ryan
已经把车停在前门了
are parking their cars out front.
她想在找到泰姆伯伦斯之前让我们
She wants us to keep them out of her hair
阻止他们打扰她
until we find Temperance.
好吧 不如你和尼克
Okay, how about you and Nick
帮忙去找泰姆伯伦斯
help with the Temperance manhunt,
我来盯着瑞恩和卡森
and I will keep an eye on Ryan and Carson.
我会跟我的妹妹们说的
I will have my overdue sister chat.
好吧 很好
Okay, good, that's great.
我们可以搜查历史协会…
We can research the Historical Society for...
好 我们在那碰头
Yeah, yeah. Uh, I'll meet you there.
我得先去个地方
I just gotta make a quick stop.
没什么比一个即兴之吻更能让你的前任
Nothing like an impromptu kiss from your ex
飞奔出门了
to send you flying out the door.
你们好啊 德鲁先生和瑞恩
Hello, Mr. Drew and Ryan!
很高兴在这里见到你们
Wow, fancy seeing you here.
今天能给你们提供些什么呢
Uh, what can I get you two today?
就你刚刚喝的含咖♥啡♥因♥的饮料吧
Whatever caffeinated drink you just chugged.
请再来两碗你们那举世闻名的海鲜杂烩浓汤
And two bowls of your world-famous chowder, please.
父亲们的联谊午餐吗
Dad-bonding lunch?
我们正在帮瑞恩准备审判埃弗雷特的听证会
We were prepping for Ryan's discovery hearing
所以现在很饿
for Everett's trial and got a craving.
关于法律的谈话
Well, legal talk always goes better
配上得过奖的新英格兰杂烩汤总是更好
with some award-winning New England chowder.
你能搞定的
Hey. You have got this.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你在哪 泰姆伯伦斯
Where are you, Temperance?
为什么你这外面找泰姆伯伦斯
Why are you out here looking for Temperance?
你这一周都表现得很可疑
Hey. You have been acting suspicious all week.
发生什么了
What is going on?
你有什么事没告诉我们 尼克 -好吧 有些事情
What are you keeping from us, Nick? -Okay, there are
你不知道的话会更好
things going on that it's better that you don't know about.
为了每个人的安全
For everyone's safety.
谁是“每个人”
Who is "Everyone"?
我的天啊 泰姆伯伦斯拿孩子们当人♥质♥了
Oh, my God. Temperance is threatening the kids.
我的天啊 -贝斯 贝斯
Oh, my God. -Bess. Bess!
贝斯
Bess!
孩子们 一切都好吗
Hey, kids, is everything all right?
我只是来看看
Just checking in.
我们很好
We're good.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
泰姆伯伦斯在孩子们身上下了恶咒
Temperance has put a hex on the kids.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表