剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
帕克探员 我猜你不是因为私事而来的吧
Agent Park, I'm guessing you're not here on a social call.
我想亲自告诉你
I wanted to tell you in person.
今天早上理查德·特罗特死在医院了
Richard Trott died in the hospital this morning.
死因是中风引起的并发症
Complications from his stroke.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
杰克·卡赞不是特罗特杀的
Trott didn't kill Jake Cazine,
不过他可能有真凶的线索
but it's likely he had info on whoever did.
或许是有人不想让他开口
Could be someone was trying to silence him.
也或许只是有人对
Could be somebody
他被释放而感到忿忿不平
was simply upset he was about to walk.
我正在调查看这是否是一起谋杀案件
I'm investigating his death for foul play.
有没有什么信息是你想要提供给我的
Is there anything at all that you wanted to share with me,
鉴于特罗特倒下的时候你正好在警局里
since you were at the station when Trott collapsed?
我一直在候补区忙着呢
I was just working in the bullpen.
监控录像显示在你和泰姆伯伦斯冲进来以前
Security footage shows that your desk was empty
你的办公桌一直都是空着的
until you with Temperance.
而在这之前你人又在哪里
Where were you right before that?
够了
That is enough.
我们得走了
We have to go now.
我们正一起从停车场走进来
We were just walking in from the parking lot together.
还有别的问题吗
Is there anything else?
我还会再问你的
I'll get back to you on that.
神探南茜
第三季 第八集
我们打算把那个超自然杀手称作“铜斑蛇”
We're going to call the supernatural killer
因为它戴了那顶帽子
the "Copperhead" because of the hat it wears.
是我想到的
Oh. Um, I thought of that.
我做了一次图片搜索
Um, I did an image search and found
找到了这张内战时期的政♥治♥漫画
this political cartoon from the Civil War,
是关于铜斑蛇帽子的
uh, with Copperheadsin hats.
Copperhead又指南北战争时同情南方的北方人
蛇戴上帽子
Snakes wearing hats,
这也是缤趣上的热门吗 一款图片分享类社交应用
which is a thing again on Pinterest.
是啊 不过你当年见过原版的
Yeah, but you were there for the O.G. Version.
你知道吗 有时候我都忘了你是1824年出生的
You know, sometimes I forget you've been alive since 1824.
顺便说一句 你看上去美丽极了
You look amazing, by the way.
你们真的已经去过了
And you've actually been
它在地下的老巢吗
to its underground lair?
是啊 南茜找到了你们在特罗特记忆里
Yeah. Yes, so Nancy found the cage
看到过的那个牢笼
that you saw in Trott's memory weave.
直到汉娜·格伦把它放出来之前
Now, the Copperhead was imprisoned there
铜斑蛇都被关在里面
until Hannah Gruen let it out.
作为首席实习生 我觉得清理她的烂摊子
As head intern, I feel it is my duty
是我的责任
to clean up her mess.
你想要折磨汉娜吗
You want to torture Hannah?
不
No.
不
No. Uh...
我正在把历史协会的数据库数字化
I'm digitizing the Historical Society database,
恰巧发现了这个
and I came upon
曾经被用来困住超自然生物的装置
this device that's been used to trap supernatural entities before.
我想在铜斑蛇下次作案之前
I want to use it to catch the Copperhead
用这个来抓住它
before it kills again.
我已经找到了发动陷阱的咒语
Now, I found this incantation to activate the trap,
但我还是需要一个诱饵
but I still need bait.
你有我这个导师
Well, you have me as a mentor,
而我有一个
and I have a charm
古代鲸鱼牙齿制成的护身符可以使用
made of ancient whale tooth that would work.
鲸鱼牙齿
Whale tooth.
真随意 不过也行 很好
Random, but great. Yes.
真奇怪
That's odd.
那是个灵魂分离器吗
Is that a soul-splitter?
是啊 是啊 我把乔治和奥黛特的灵魂分开了
Yeah. Yeah, I, um, I separated George and Odette's souls.
现在乔治可以活很久了
Now George gets to live a very long life.
就在几天以前
Just a few days ago,
你还不能施展一个保护咒
you couldn't pull off a protection charm.
而现在你已经完成了一个能拯救生命的仪式了
And now, you've performed a lifesaving ritual.
看来我对你抱有信心是对的
I was right to put my faith in you.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
她有个诱饵
Well, she has bait.
神秘的诱饵
Mystical bait.
她会帮我们抓住铜斑蛇
She's gonna help us catch the Copperhead.
是吗 毕竟 上一次她帮忙的时候就背叛了我们
Oh, will she? Because, last time she helped, she went rogue.
现在特罗特也死了
And now Trott's dead.
帕克探员正在调查死因
Agent Park is investigating his death,
他认为这件事跟我们有关 而事实的确如此
and he believes that you and I were involved, which we were,
因为是你导致特罗特中风的
because you gave Trott a fatal stroke
还把我变成了你的共犯
and made me your accomplice.
我发过誓要铲除这个小镇里的邪恶
I have pledged to rid this town of evil forces,
现在也包括你
and that now includes you.
滚出去
Get out.
你在犯一个错误
You are making a mistake.
等等 别啊 快去道歉
Wait. No, go apologize now.
她可以帮助我们
She can help us.
贝斯
Bess,
我拒绝成为她手中的一枚棋子
I refuse to be a pawn in her game.
我们是不是应该报♥警♥了
Should we call the cops now?
警方没有新的犯罪通报
No crimes reported on the scanner,
他也没有被送到医院
and he has not been admitted to the local hospital
或者急救中心去
or urgent care.
为什么尼克会不带手♥机♥就开车出去呢
Why would Nick just drive off without his phone?
也许他失联
Maybe he's trying to disconnect
是不想让我们追踪他吧
without us being able to track him?
或许是我的原因 我原本只打算
Or maybe it's me. I was only planning
在沙发上睡几个晚上的 不过...
on couch surfing a couple nights, but...
他是想逃避陪审员的职责吗
Is he trying to avoid jury duty?
等等 他是在躲着我吗
Wait, was he trying to avoid me? Are...
我们出问题了吗
Are we not okay?
上次我见到你的时候你看上去还好
You seemed fine together the last time I saw you.
也许他忘记带钥匙了
Maybe he forgot his keys.
你不是尼克 尼克在哪
You're not Nick. Where's Nick?
还是没消息吗
So, still no word?
好吧 我来帮你们找他
Okay, I'm gonna help you guys look.
我再去餐厅看看
I'm gonna check The Claw again.
谢谢你 -没事
Thank you. -All right, yeah.
看来就剩我们两个了
So, I guess it's you and me.
是啊
Yeah.
如果我们分开行动就能去更多的地方
I mean, probably cover more ground if we split up,
不过...除非你想待在这
but... unless you're here
因为你正在经历生存危机
because you're having an existential crisis,
不想独自一人面对自己的想法
you don't want to be alone with your thoughts.
生存危机 拜托 那像是会发生在我身上吗
An existential crisis. Come on, does that sound like me?
好吧 开你的车还是我的
Okay, your car or mine?
谢谢你把我的魔法书还回来
Thank you for returning my grimoire.
我猜你过来不是想把我档案里的文件
I'm guessing you're not here to digitize
都数字化的吧 -不是
my files for the archives. -No.
不 我来是想请你帮我们抓住铜斑蛇
No, I-I'm here to ask you to help us catch the Copperhead.
我帮了你们不少忙
I've been very helpful,
可南茜把我看成是一个坏人
but Nancy treats me like a villain.
你支持她还是支持我呢
Are you with her or with me?
你们两个我都支持
I'm-I'm with you both.
那我是不是还能使用那个诱饵
So, maybe I could still use the bait?
你一个人掌控不了它的能量
You can't handle its power on your own.
我现在也没心情提供任何指导
I'm not in the mood to offer any guidance.
你拿到诱饵了吗
Hey. Did you get the bait?
如你所愿
As requested,
从泰姆伯伦斯那里偷东西让我感觉很不好
but I don't feel good about stealing from Temperance.
等我们抓住铜斑蛇阻止它再次杀人的时候
Well, you're gonna feel a lot better
你就会感觉好多了
when we catch the Copperhead and stop it from killing again.
好吧 可非得在离伊卡兰殿这么近的地方吗
Okay, do we have to do this so near Icarus Hall?
我是说 会被泰姆伯伦斯发现的
I mean, Temperance could find us.
铜斑蛇去过泰姆伯伦斯的家里
Well, the Copperhead showed up at Temperance's house,
我觉得这片树林能吸引它
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表