剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
那样太浪费时间了
Well, daylight's wasting.
有时候绕过去的唯一办法就是横穿过去
Sometimes the only way around it is through.
来吧 把裤子卷起来
Come on. Roll your pants up.
要踩泥巴了
Gonna get muddy.
占星术灵魂地图 不对
Astrological Soul Mapping. Nope.
恶魔和星体回归 第二部分
Demonic and Astral Regression, Part 2.
还有本第一部分吗
There's a part one?
你有收获吗
Hey, you having any luck?
你好啊
Hello?
你是来帮我的
You're supposed to be helping me,
而不是盯着艾迪的约会档案
not stalking Addy's dating profile.
我没有
Uh, wasn't stalking.
她更新了个人经历 我只是很好奇
She updated her bio, and I was just curious.
-为什么我不直接帮你再约她一次呢 -不要
-Okay, why don't I just ask her out again for you? -No.
千万不要
Don't you dare.
如果她没有回应呢
What if she doesn't reciprocate?
那也只是真实生活的一个方面 贝斯
Well, that's just a fact of life, then, Bess.
死亡 税收 被拒绝
Death, taxes, rejection.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你从来没有被拒绝过吗
Have you never experienced rejection?
好了 你说的好像
Okay, you're saying it
我在乎艾迪似的 我不在乎
like I care about Addy. I don't.
我现在唯一关心的就是解开你和奥黛特之间的
All I care about right now is untangling your soul
-灵魂纠缠 -是啊
-from Odette's. -Right.
我想我已经有所收获了
So, think I might have found something.
是一个脚注 写的“迪亚兹案例:
It's a footnote. Says, "The Diaz Case:
据说布宜诺斯艾利斯一位46岁的女性
A 46-year-old woman in Buenos Aires
被一个已故修女的灵魂缠上了
alleged to be entwined with the spirit of a deceased nun,
导致该女性在梦游中犯罪
causing the subject to sleepwalk
而她本人并不知情”
and commit crimes she was unaware of."
听上去像不像是你认识的某个人呢
Does that sound like someone you know?
这里写着“经过了一个长达三天
It says, "Subject was healed
步骤严格的驱逐仪式和解脱祈祷
by a rigorous, three-day release ritual
该女性最终被治愈了”
and prayer of liberation."
该死的
Damn.
我问汉娜的时候她为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't Hannah point us towards this case
-这个案子呢 -你知道的
-when I asked her? -You know,
我们没少找她帮忙 比如救南茜的命
we were keeping her busy. Saving Nancy from dying
还有那个寄生幽灵 等等
and a parasitic Wraith, et cetera.
谁写的这本书 或许他们有我想要的答案
Well, who wrote the book? Maybe they have the answers for me.
作者是尚恩神父
It was written by Father Shane.
那个卖♥♥给我们拉克斯珀巷圣水的牧师
The-the priest who sold us the holy water for Larkspur Lane.
这里还有献给汉娜的题词
And there's an inscription dedicated to Hannah.
“亲爱的汉娜
"Dearest Hannah,
上次谈话之后我深受你的启发
I was inspired by you to write this
于是写下了这本书
after our last talk.
真希望我们当时能有更多的时间
I wish we'd had more time,
也希望无论你在何时读到这些
and I hope whenever you read this,
都能想到我
you'll think of me.
你真挚的 乔纳森”
Yours truly, Jonathan."
-太感人了 -好吧
-How lovely. -Okay.
是我的错觉 还是尚恩神父
Is it me, or does it look like Father Shane
对汉娜有着好感
had the hots for Hannah?
但愿如此
Let's hope so.
这样我们才能引他来这里
Because that's how we're gonna get him here.
“叉”标记的是一个废弃了的诡异房♥子
The "X" marks the creepy, abandoned house.
看上去已经几十年都没人住了
Looks like no one's lived here for decades.
我们可以从那扇窗户进去
Yeah, we can get in through that window over there.
等等 等等 你干嘛
Wait. Oh, wait. What?
在我们搞破坏之前
Before we go destroying property,
也许能花个三十秒钟
maybe we can just spend
到四处查看一下
30 seconds and-and look around.
-或许我们能找到进去的方法呢 -好吧
-You know? We might find a way in. -Okay,
是你说想知道我小时候
you're the one who wanted to know
是什么样的
what I was like when I was younger.
这就是个很好的例子
This is a pretty good example.
南茜 我有发现了
Hey, Nancy! I found something!
过来看看
Hey, check this out.
我的天 瑞安
Oh, my God, Ryan!
瑞安
Ryan?
-我在这 -好 我马上下来
-Down here! -Okay, I'm coming!
好的
Okay.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
很好 至少你不是
Okay, good. At least you
肩膀先着地
didn't land on your shoulder first!
好了 让我看看 让我看看
Here, let me see. Let me see.
让我看看
Okay. Let me see.
脱臼了 如果我不把你的肩膀复位
It's dislocated, and the pain's gonna be a lot worse
它会更疼的
if I don't reset it now, okay?
等等 你知道该怎么做吗
Wait, what? You know how to do that?
-我有个问题想问你 -什么事
-I actually have a question for you. -Yeah? What?
-你是不是把家务轮上的工作外包给了埃斯 -什么
-Have you been outsourcing the chore wheel to Ace? -What?
-感觉好多了 -好了 没事了
-Oh, that-that feels better. -Okay. All right.
你需要医疗救治
You need some medical attention,
我想我们应该上去
so I think we should just go back up,
然后找人帮忙 行吗
uh, and-and try and get some help, okay?
不行 这有点困难
No, that-that's gonna be a challenge.
我们没法从那里上去 必须找别的路出去
We can't go up that way. We got to find another way out.
而且你还能如愿找到
Plus now you can, you can find your-your hat killer's
帽子杀手的藏身处
hideout like you wanted to.
来吧
Here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那家务轮的事情呢
So how about that chore wheel, huh?
我不会回答的
I'm not gonna answer that.
汉娜什么时候过来呢
When will Hannah be joining us?
她很快就会来了
Uh, she'll be here, uh, in a minute.
不过她希望我们直接开始...
But she wanted us to get started, please, um...
-请坐吧 -谢谢你
-take a seat. -Oh, thank you.
我们已经听过了你所有关于
Uh, yeah, we've heard all about your expertise
灵魂纠缠的专业观点 那么我们
in soul entwinement, so who better
这个月关于附身的新闻
to be our interview subject
您认为谁才是更好的采访对象呢
of this month's newsletter focusing on possessions?
我都不知道她在出版新闻
I didn't know she published a newsletter.
是您的著作给了她这个想法
Oh, your writings gave her the idea.
那么...
Ah. So...
您在书里提到的
the... release ritual
驱逐仪式和解脱祈祷...
and prayer of liberation that you mentioned in your book...
到底是怎么回事呢
what is that about exactly?
汉娜知道答案
Hannah knows the answer to that.
就是因此我们才停止交流了
That's the reason we stopped speaking.
我很惊讶 她居然想就这个话题采访我
I'm surprised she'd want to interview me on the topic.
你刚刚说她去哪里来着
Where did you say she went again?
她只是有一些研究工作要做...
Uh, she just had to do a bit of research...
好了 别说汉娜了
Okay, look, forget Hannah.
给我吧
Give me this.
汉娜不会来了
Hannah's not coming.
一位法国老女士的灵魂
I have the spirit of an old French lady
困在了我的体内 我的寿命也因此缩短了
trapped inside me, and my lifeline got cut short.
你知道有什么办法可以永久驱除
Do you know of anything that could excavate a soul
一个人体内的灵魂吗
from a person's body permanently?
对于驱魔的概念 你有多少了解呢
How familiar are you with the, uh, concept of exorcism?
多到超乎你的想象
You'd be surprised.
很多人认为...
Many believed that...
反常的行为是由恶魔对人类灵魂的腐蚀所造成的
aberrant behavior was caused by demonic corruption of human souls.
为了应对这个问题 施术者们发明了
To combat that, ritualists created
一种叫做灵魂分离器的装置
a device called a soul-splitter.
那我们能把分离器用在乔治身上吗
Okay, so can we use this soul-splitter on George?
把那个附在她身上的法国魂魄分离出去
To-to split off the French ghost that's tethered to her soul
并且让她恢复正常的寿命
and-and restore George's natural life span?
当神职人员发现灵魂分离器是由
When the clergy discovered that the soul-splitter was created
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表