剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
可那把钥匙不是查乐蒂的
But the key didn't belong to Charity,
它起不到图腾的作用
so it won't work as a totem.
我们需要曾经属于她的东西
We need something that belonged to her
这样才能问她的鬼魂
so that we can ask her ghost
她剩下的两片灵魂在哪里
where the last two pieces of her soul are.
如果我们失败了 就又会有两个人
And if we can't do that, then two more people
以超自然的方式死掉
will die supernatural deaths, and I'm the only one
我是唯一能阻止这一切的人
that can do anything about that,
整个小镇都指望着我
and the whole town is counting on me,
而我唯一能... -你恋爱过吗
and the only way that I... - Have you ever been in love?
你离题了
That's off-topic.
不好意思 你是打算
I'm sorry, are you just
坐在这什么也不做吗 因为就我们所知道的
gonna sit there and do nothing? Because, for all we know,
铜斑蛇不在这里的唯一原因
the only reason the Copperhead isn't here right now
是因为它去外面
is because he's out there,
冰冻另一个心脏了 -当调查
freezing another heart. - When an investigation
遇到瓶颈的时候 最好的办法就是什么也不做
hits a wall, the best thing you can do is nothing.
待在不知道前方道路的不适感之中
Sit in the discomfort of not knowing the way forward.
清空你的思绪
Clear your mind.
来试试吧
Give it a try.
这最好能给我一个神奇的顿悟
This better lead to an amazing epiphany.
你在冥想吗
Are you meditating?
我在想象成为贝克特·陶是什么感觉
I'm imagining what it was like to be Beckett Dow.
一个人在铁笼子里关了150年
Alone in an iron cage for over 150 years.
你在发抖
You're shivering.
是啊 隧♥道♥里的气流
Yeah, I mean, the-the air flow in these tunnels
给人感觉像是我们待在在北极室外的温度下
makes it feel like we're outside in Arctic temperatures,
我当然会发抖了
so of course I'm shivering.
我不会让你被冻死的
Not gonna let you freeze to death.
清空你的思绪
Clear your mind.
为什么贝克特·陶会把自己关起来呢
Why would Beckett Dow choose to imprison himself?
等等 什么意思 把自己关起来
Wait, what do you mean, imprison himself?
看看底部的这些螺栓
Take a look at these bolts on the bottom.
它们装在内侧
They're a different shape than the bolts
而且形状和牢房♥里其他的螺栓不同
on the rest of the cell and they're on the inside.
金属的这一部分…
This section of metal here...
末端稍微有点不同
the finish is slightly different.
牢笼是从里面建造好的
The cage was completed from the inside.
他不信任别人来把自己关进笼子里
He didn't trust anyone else to lock him inside this cage.
他不得不亲自动手
He had to do it himself.
仇恨可以驱使一个人做很多事情
Hatred can drive a man to do a lot of things.
可贝克特并不恨泰姆伯伦斯
But Beckett didn't hate Temperance.
他妈妈恨
His mother did.
别人的恨意并不能让你把自己
Somebody else's hate doesn't make you seal yourself
封死在坟墓里
inside your own tomb.
那什么东西能呢
Well, what does?
爱吗 -可泰姆伯伦斯说过
Love? - But Temperance said it was
是科拉的仪式把贝克特变成铜斑蛇的
Cora's ritual that turned Beckett into the Copperhead,
所以这不可能是他自己完成的
so he couldn't have done that on his own.
谁说是他自己完成的
Who says he did it on his own?
贝克特和查乐蒂当时要去参战了
Beckett and Charity were going to war.
如果他们是想找到一种办法 能让他们的爱情
What if they were trying to find a way to make sure
在死后也不会泯灭呢
their love survived, even in death?
在我们看到的那段记忆里
In that memory vision that we saw,
查乐蒂告诉泰姆伯伦斯
Charity told Temperance,
“你无法想象我们结合的力量”
"You cannot imagine the power of our bond".
贝克特和查乐蒂可能缔结了一个情人契约
Beckett and Charity could have formed a lover's pact.
如果查乐蒂的灵魂分♥裂♥了
So, i-if Charity's soul was split,
她永远没法转世
that she never moves on,
而如果贝克特变成了铜斑蛇
and if Beckett becomes the Copperhead,
他的作用就会像是一个…
then he would act like a...
收音机吗
A radio?
调到了查乐蒂的频率
Tuned into Charity's frequency.
知道她一直都在某处
Knowing she was always out there.
这还是不能解释为什么现在泰姆伯伦斯回来了
Still doesn't explain why the Copperhead
铜斑蛇还要去找查乐蒂的灵魂
is going after Charity's soul now that Temperance is back.
感觉像是科拉在复仇
That feels like Cora's revenge.
如果你好奇的话 我正在清空我的思绪
In case you're wondering, I'm clearing my mind
希望能得到进一步的顿悟
in hopes of achieving further epiphanies.
你们调查得
Wow. You guys
真仔细啊
are... thorough.
你律师给我们的警方报告只能帮我们到这了
This police report from your lawyer will only get us so far,
我们只有在看不到犯罪现场的情况下调查了
and we have to make do without the actual crime scene.
事故现场 -事故现场
Accident scene. - Accident scene.
给我点提示:找到安东尼的时候他在船的哪一侧呢
Uh, remind me: which side of the boat was Anthony found on?
“死在被发现系在船只右舷的
Yeah. "Decedent found attached to lines on the starboard side
缆绳上”安东尼头部左侧
of the boat". And Anthony had a cut
有一道伤痕 推测是由坠落引起的…
to the left side of his head, presumably from the fall...
奇怪了
Weird.
怎么了
W-What?
安东尼头部左侧有一道伤痕
It's-it's just, Anthony had a cut to the left side
而右侧有一处淤青
of his head and a bruise to the right side.
他的头部在坠落的时候撞了两次吗
He hit his head twice when he fell?
或者他头部右侧的淤青是被
Or the bruise on the right side of his head
某人击打后造成的
came from someone striking him,
并导致他从船上坠落
causing him to fall overboard.
抱歉
Sorry.
你记不记得安东尼有可能会在哪里撞到过头部呢
Do you remember a moment where Anthony might've hit his head?
我希望我记得 奈德 相信我
I wish I could, Ned. Believe me.
我能看看你的手♥机♥吗
Can I see your phone?
如果你不记得发生了什么
If you can't remember what happened,
我有办法稍微了解一点
I have a way to get a glimpse.
除非你确实…记得
Unless, you do... remember,
而且你不想让我们知道
and you don't want us to know?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们的手♥机♥通过听我们说话
So, our phones learn voice commands
来学习语♥音♥指令 即便有时候我们没有在对它们说话
by listening to us, even when we're not speaking to them.
这些录音储存在云盘上
These recordings are stored in the cloud
最终会被删除
and then eventually deleted,
不过既然事情发生在一周以前…
but since the trip was only a week ago...
我找到了一条帆船旅行时的被动录音
I found one passive recording made during the boat trip.
你在等我们鼓掌吗
Are you waiting for applause?
别撒谎了
Stop lying!
我看到你们了 你就在我面前亲了她
I saw you. You kissed her right in front of me.
你为什么这么紧张 我们是出来玩的
Why the hell are you so uptight? We were having fun.
你怎么能这样 你这个自私的骗子…
How could you? You selfish, cheating piece of...
听上去他对你不忠
Sounds like he was unfaithful
而你打算杀了他
and you were about ready to kill him.
我没告诉你们争吵的事 是因为我不记得了
I didn't tell you about the fight because I don't remember it.
我在网上找到了这篇文章
I found this article online about someone
说有个人被附身了 然后他们持续不断的陷入
who was possessed and they kept getting into these
和其他人的疯狂争吵中 我只是…
crazy arguments with people, and I just...
伊芙 你没有被附身 好吗
Eve, you are not possessed, okay?
你为什么一直这么说呢
Why do you keep harping on this?
因为再没有其他合理的解释了
Because there is no other explanation that makes sense.
你这个自私的骗子…
You selfish, cheating piece of...
那个噪音…那是一艘快艇 -没错
That noise... that's a speedboat. - Yes.
我告诉过你们 我们当时在和另一艘船开派对…
I told you guys, we were partying with another boat...
有两个我们在学校认识的女孩 -好吧
two girls we knew from school. - Okay, right,
你记得安东尼亲过她们中的哪一个吗
and do you remember Anthony kissing one of them?
你记得 对吧
You do, don't you?
伊芙 你为什么瞒着我们
Eve, why didn't you tell us?
因为她想用精神错乱来当作理由
Because she's building an insanity defense,
而承认一个世俗的谋杀动机
and admitting an earthbound motive for murder
会把一切都搞砸吗 我很抱歉
muddies the water? I mean, I'm sorry.
好吧 这个动机也可能是双向的 对吗
Okay! Well, that motive could go both ways. Right?
如果安东尼亲过的女孩因为他不肯跟伊芙分手
What if the girl he kissed got angry 'cause Anthony
而生气了呢 而且尽管录音听起来
wouldn't break up with Eve? And just because it sounds like
那艘船正在离开
the boat's leaving in the recording
并不意味着它真的离开了
doesn't mean it actually left.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表