剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
现在的孩子们啊 是吧
Kids today, am I right?
杰西 我知道这不会有好结果
Jessie, I knew this would be bad,
可我没想到…
but I didn't think...
没想到查理会因此而恨我
I didn't think Charlie would hate me over this.
我也恨过你
I hated you once.
你这么说可没有帮助 -好吧
Your pep talk is not helping. -Okay.
记得有一次因为你看错了说明书
Remember that time you burned a microwave dinner
用微波炉把晚饭弄糊了之后烟飘得到处都是
and smoke was everywhere and everyone was yelling at you
所有人都在对你大喊大叫吗
because you read the instructions wrong?
那是在几年以前
It was a few years ago.
我记得
Oh, I remember.
我当时说你是有史以来最差劲的姐姐
Well, I told you you were the worst sister ever.
我这么说是因为妈妈已经离开很久了
I only said that because Mom had been gone for so long,
而我非常害怕 乔治
and I was really scared, George.
重点是
Point is,
我并不这么认为
I didn't mean it,
而且我克服了
and I got over it.
查理也会的 好吗
So will Charlie. Okay?
我保证
I promise.
你什么时候这么成熟了
When did you become such a grown-up?
你们能不能把这个部分
Okay, can you please just make this section
弄得更圆一点 谢谢你
a little bit more circle-like? Thank you.
我有话想跟你说
I, uh, I was meaning to talk to you.
一点题外话
Kind of off-topic.
好啊
Okay.
我真的很感激能有你这个人
I really appreciate you as a person,
和…
and...
我这个朋友
As a friend.
这并不是说
Which is not to say
我没有任何遗憾
that I have any regrets at all.
特别是涉及到大衣衣柜的时候
Especially any involving a-a coat check closet.
你知道吗 有一些科学研究
You know, there are a few scientific studies
证明了
that confirm
“朋友至上”是开始
a "Friends first" Initiation in a relationship
一段长♥期♥恋爱关系首选的最普遍的方式
is the preferred and prevalent method of beginning a long-term relationship.
你在侧写我和埃斯的关系吗
Are you profiling my-my relationship with Ace?
谁说过跟埃斯有关了
Who said anything about Ace?
你真厉害
You're good.
南茜 帕克
Hey, Nancy. Park.
准备好转移恶咒了吗
Ready for the hex transfer?
除非等到午夜左右
Well, the ritual won't work
当海王星在我们正头顶上时进行
unless Neptune is directly, uh, overhead,
否则这个仪式没法成功
which will happen around midnight.
与此同时 我们列出了所有目前已知的
In the meantime, we put together this list of all of the known places
树形符号♥出现过的地方
where the tree symbol appeared.
这些地方都有人被转移到了
Which indicates where a person was zapped
阈限空间
into the liminal space.
历史协会 孤儿院
The Historical Society, the orphanage,
铜斑蛇的隧♥道♥和达琳家的地下室
the Copperhead tunnels and Darlene's basement.
我觉得泰姆伯伦斯会出现在
I feel like Temperance would want to emerge
她感觉舒适的地方
somewhere where she feels comfortable.
她能控制那里的环境
Where she can control the environment.
所以她不会再出现在伊卡兰殿了
So, she's not gonna reemerge at Icarus Hall.
她认为我们会在那里埋伏她
She'd expect us to wait for her there.
你以前见到铜斑蛇的隧♥道♥呢
What about the tunnels where you met the Copperhead?
它还在追杀勒夫呢
Who, by the way, is still on the hunt for Lev.
特别是在这个时间点
Especially at this hour.
隧♥道♥的空间太狭窄了 她需要有逃生路线的地方
Tunnels are too constricting. She'd want exit routes.
孤儿院旁边的斯特拉特迈耶树林 那是最合适的地方
Stratemeyer Woods by the orphanage. That would be ideal.
虽然历史协会现在关门了
Although the Historical Society
可如果她想要弄些
is closed right now. That would be
神秘的原材料
the next best place to Icarus Hall
那里就是仅次于伊卡兰殿的地方了
if she needs some mystical ingredients.
聪明
That's smart.
斯特拉特迈耶树林 历史协会…
Stratemeyer Woods, Historical Society...
泰姆伯伦斯最有可能去这两个地方
Places that Temperance would most likely be.
我们应该都去看看
We should check both out.
你来吗
You in?
好啊
Yeah.
泰姆伯伦斯不在历史协会
Temperance isn't at the Historical Society,
这意味着…
which means...
她在我这
She's here.
救命
Help.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
你最好知道
It may comfort you to know
我创造了一种超自然物质
that I created a supernatural substance
你吸入了以后会随着你的血液传播
which you inhaled and spread through your blood
并到达你的心脏
and into your heart.
这就像是我的追踪器
That will serve as my tracking device.
而我会跟着
And I will follow
这个野兽直到她带我
this beast until he leads me to whomever
找到第四个拥有我女儿灵魂的人
holds the fourth piece of my daughter's soul.
感谢你的牺牲
Thank you for your sacrifice.
我知道这不是白费功夫 -勒夫
Know that it was not in vain. - Lev!
我不能保证你没有痛苦
I can't promise you this won't hurt.
明白了
Understood.
听我说
Hey. Hey, hey, listen.
听我说 鼻血不会一直流的 对吧
Listen, nosebleeds don't last forever, right?
你现在需要关心的
What you need to be concerned with
是你的四分卫后摇动作 对吗
are your QB follow-throughs, right? Hmm?
基础就是一切
Fundamentals are everything.
我的后摇动作很完美
My follow-throughs are on point.
我几乎每天都有练习
I practice almost every day.
给你
Here you go.
你不在流鼻血了
Your nose stopped bleeding.
我能…我能看看你的脖子吗
Hey, can I... Can I see the back of your neck?
你做了什么 你这个蠢丫头
What did you do, you stupid girl?
你会让这个蠢丫头死于
Are you gonna let this stupid girl die
你下的恶咒吗
because of a hex you started?
你不是需要我的血液来打开屏障吗
Don't you need my blood to open the Veil?
谢谢你
Thank you.
看来你确实需要我
Proves that you really do need me.
那么…
So...
来抓我吧
come and get me.
泰姆伯伦斯的新世纪
Temperance's New Genesis.
不会吧
Oh, no.
你今晚会去见艾迪吗
Is there any chance you're gonna see Addy tonight?
怎么了 你听上去有心事
Hey, what's wrong? You don't sound okay.
只是…
It's just, uh...
我需要艾迪接管青年中心
I need Addy to take over the Youth Center.
全面接管
For-for good.
不行 尼克 那些孩子们需要你
Nick, no. Th-Those kids need you.
不 他们不需要
No, they don't.
我隐瞒了恶咒的事
I kept the hexes a secret
我应该早点告诉你们的
when I should have told you all sooner.
我选错了仪式
I chose the wrong ritual.
我没有实现自己的承诺
I keep breaking my promises.
对孩子们的 对…
To the kids. To...
对乔治的
To George.
对她妹妹们的
Her sisters.
我曾经告诉乔治无论是什么挡在我们面前
I told George that no matter what tries to get in our way,
我都永远不会离开她
I would never say goodbye to her.
不管是今生还是来世
In this life or the next.
可一切都乱套了 贝斯
But everything's falling apart, Bess.
我再也…
I can't...
我再也做不到了
I can't do it anymore.
我是时候重新思考了
It's time I rethink everything.
尼克 -贝斯
Nick? - Bess.
帕克探员
Oh. Agent Park.
听着 你对泰姆伯伦斯侧写很棒
Listen, did an excellent job profiling Temperance.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表