剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
找回过被盗的宝藏
recovered stolen treasures
还把失散多年的家人团结起来了
and reunited long-lost family members.
我揭露过执法部门的腐♥败♥
I've exposed corruption in law enforcement
也解决过很多其他人束手无策的
and figured out a lot of mysteries
神秘事件
that other people couldn't crack.
所以...有时候我甚至会抓住凶手
So... Some days I even bring killers to justice,
比如现在
like today.
你说的凶手是那些少年吗
Meaning the teenagers you accused?
他们招供了吗
Did they confess?
他们拒绝为这件事负责
They are refusing to be held accountable.
说这是他们的朋友达斯汀搞的恶作剧
They say their friend Dustin was behind the prank.
什么 你说这是恶作剧
Sorry, did you say prank?
警员们去学校接达斯汀了 正在路上
Unis are on their way to pick up Dustin from campus now,
不过马修·伯克被杀害的时候
but all three were at their dorm
他们三个都在寝室里
when Matthew Burke was murdered.
其他同学们都能作证
They have been alibied by classmates.
所以他们只是在乱涂乱画
So they're just vandals?
好消息是 小镇里的墙壁又都安全了
Bright side: the walls of your town are safe again.
可为什么那家伙看上去很难过
Then why does that one look so upset?
他说达斯汀把他们的猫弄丢了
He says Dustin lost their cat,
如果还想找其他案子调查的话
if you're looking for something else to investigate.
我可不会去找失踪的宠物
I do not do missing pets.
不过你确实能找到那些
But you do investigate clues
其被他人会忽略掉的线索
that other people have overlooked.
这在以往的案件中已经被证明过了
And that has yielded answers in the past.
公开的记录和逮捕报告上
According to the public record,
都记下了你的名字
and as seen in the many arrest reports
和你用过的各种不同的身份
containing your name in various capacities.
你看过了关于我的报道吗
Have you read up on me?
毕竟 你在热♥线♥电♥话♥语♥音♥留言里
Well, the way you announced yourself
自我介绍的方式表明
on the tip line voice mail indicated that
你自认为“南茜·德鲁”这个名字
you thought the name "Nancy Drew"
对于警♥察♥来说有一定份量
would carry weight with the police,
我很好奇 想知道原因
and I was curious to find out why.
那你应该知道我能帮你
So then you know that I could help you.
基于你现在看上去的年龄
I may have been solving crimes for fewer years than you,
再减去七年级学生的平均年龄
and my estimate is based off your apparent age,
我想我开始办案的时间可能比你晚一点
minus the average age of a seventh-grader,
不过我在结束心理学住院医师以后
but I did train at Quantico
可是在匡提科接受过训练的
after completing my psychology residency.
我就是在那里认识到 我们所拥有的最有价值的工具
It's where I learned that the most valuable tool we have
是保持客观性
is our objectivity.
考虑到你和小镇的历史关系
Given your history with the town and the fact
以及尸体是在你名下的地盘被发现的事实
that the body of the victim was found on property
你可能会不够客观
held in your name, your objectivity will be compromised.
所以我不会接受你的帮助
So I am going to decline your offer of help.
不过我很感激你这么积极参与
But I do appreciate your level of civic engagement,
我很敬佩这种品质
because that is a quality that I respect.
我本来想早点告诉你这些的
Which is what I was trying to tell you earlier.
抱歉
Sorry.
招生委员会 邮件通知
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
抱歉 哥伦比亚大学刚刚给我发了邮件
Sorry, Columbia just emailed my admissions letter.
很高兴你终于有空聊聊了
Glad you finally found time to talk.
你知不知道从我向你求婚开始已经过去七天了
You know it's been seven days since I asked you to marry me?
我知道我告诉过你可以考虑一周 可我...
I know I told you to take a week to think about it, but I...
我以为过了一天或者两天以后
A day, after the second day, I at least thought
你至少会说些什么 一个字 一点提示
you would say something; a word, a hint.
-可实际上...
- But instead...
谁在外放《内阁成员》
Who is playing "Cabinet Man"?
我们去看看
Let's find out.
埃斯...你什么时候开始喜欢柠檬恶魔了
Ace... since when are you into Lemon Demon?
从今天开始 我们在二手店
Since today, when we found
淘到了这张黑胶唱片
this crazy LP at the thrift store.
听说这是你的最爱
We heard it was your favorite.
好吧 老实说 我非常非常生气
Okay, to be clear, I am very, very mad,
-我还是很害怕 -别生气
- and I'm still very scary. - Don't be mad.
这只是朋友间的即兴聚会
It's just an impromptu gathering of friends.
就像你一直期望并且应得的那样
In front of everyone, like you always wanted
在所有人的面前
and deserved.
乔治·李云·范...
George Li-Yun Fan...
我愿意娶你
My answer's yes.
我愿意
It's yes.
我一直都愿意 这是我...
It always has been, with my...
真心诚意的想法
with my whole heart.
可是 我...
But-but I...
我希望在说这些的时候
I wanted to say yes with a gift
能送你个意义重大的礼物
that would tell you something more.
就是这个
Which is this.
不管是什么东西想要阻止我们...
No matter what tries to get in our way...
我都永远不会对你说再见
I am never saying good-bye to you.
无论是今生还是来世
In this life or the next.
还有...
And...
我很抱歉不能早点这么做
I'm sorry this couldn't happen earlier,
因为我不得不让维多利亚从中国寄点东西过来
but I had to ask Victoria to send a few things from China.
妈妈从外祖父和外祖母长大的村子里
Mom got this from the village
找到了这个
where Grandpa and Grandma grew up.
她说凤♥凰♥和龙代表了
She said the phoenix and the dragon represent
一种平等的伙伴关系
a partnership of equals.
-过来 -谢谢你
- Come on. - Thank you.
-恭喜你们 -我爱你
- Congratulations. - I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
祖父送来了一对鸳鸯
Grandpa Fan sent Mandarin ducks,
因为它们代表着终生相伴
'cause they mate forever.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
-谢谢你们 -答应他
- Thank you. - Say yes.
希望你能原谅我花了这么久才回应你
So, I hope you can forgive the slowness
因为国际快递耽误了时间
of my response, due to international shipping delays.
还有 戒指的尺寸改完以后
And also, I had to go around today and pick up the ring
我今天不得不跑去取
after they finished re-sizing it.
天啊 我...
God, I...
我想我需要一周时间来考虑
just think I need a week to think about this.
我开玩笑的
I-I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
来 帮我带上吧
Here, put it on, please.
太棒了
Yes.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
南茜什么礼物都没带来
Nancy didn't bring anything.
我请市议员达琳·福勒帮忙
I got the warehouse permit from a favor I called in
获得了这个仓库的使用许可
from Councilwoman Darlene Fowler.
我的车里还有起泡苹果酒
And I have sparkling cider in the back of my car,
我现在去拿
so I'll be right back.
我来帮你吧
I can help you carry it.
行 谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
你怎么了
What's wrong?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你甚至都没试着阻止我帮你
You didn't even try to stop me from helping you.
通常情况下你会说
Normally you'd say something like,
“苹果酒没那么重”
"The cider's not that heavy",
或者你更愿意独自完成之类的
or you'd rather do it all yourself or something.
说不定这就是一瓶特别重的苹果酒呢
Well, maybe it's exceptionally heavy cider.
或者 是你心里有事
Or maybe something's on your mind.
跟乔治和尼克无关 他们在一起挺好
It's not about George and Nick. They're great together.
哥...
The...
哥伦比亚大学的招生结果一小时前出来了
the Columbia admissions portal opened an hour ago.
我没被录取
I didn't get in.
我不在备选名单上
They didn't wait-list me.
他们也没让我再次申请
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表