剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
用来恢复自己的青春吗
when you stole my daughter's blood to restore you youth?
公平地说 她已经不纠结这件事了
To be fair, she was done with it.
我们能不能把注意力集中在杀人事件上
Can-can we just refocus on the fact
而且是发生在泰姆伯伦斯打破结界
that a week after Temperance breaks a barrier,
回到镇上住在伊卡兰殿里
moves back to town, and settles in at Icarus Hall,
之后的第一周
there is a murder?
一个曾经痴迷于引用《启示录》原文的死人
A dead man who was obsessed with quotes from the Book of Revelation.
是吗 哪些原文
He was? Which ones?
别装蒜了
Oh, don't play dumb.
我们可以一起
We could work together
找出杀人凶手
to figure out who the murderer is.
我和你们一样在调查
I'm just as invested as you are.
毕竟你们看到过他盯着我的房♥子
After all, you saw the man stalking my home.
随时欢迎你们来自我拯救
You're welcome for saving your lives, by the way.
我们怎么知道这个男人不是你耍的把戏之一
How do we know that this man wasn't just a trick of yours?
你能创造实体 你制♥造♥过幽灵
I mean, you create entities. You-you made the Wraith.
幽灵 只是我拙劣的一个错误
The Wraith was an ill-conceived mistake.
我不知道那个戴帽子的男人是谁
I don't know who the man in the hat is.
行了 给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
Okay, call the cops and tell 'em
告诉他们找到了一个嫌疑人
you have a suspect right here.
等警♥察♥找我要证据的时候
And when they ask what evidence I have,
我就说嫌疑人是我200岁的叔祖母
I tell them that she's my 200-year-old great-aunt
她还会巫术 曾经试图召唤镇子底下的黑暗能量
who's also an occultist who tried to summon a dark power from underneath the town
现在跑回来打算完成几百年前就开始了的工作
and is possibly here to finish the work she started seven generations ago?
这儿还发生过更诡异的事呢
Weirder things have happened.
不过我暂时想不起来
Can't think of any right now.
如果你们享受犯错的感觉 尽管继续
If you enjoy being wrong, go right ahead.
但如果你们对真♥相♥感兴趣
But if you're interested in the truth,
不如来玩一场
how about a game?
不 还是算了
No, I think we're good.
你们之中有人会因他人而灭亡
One of you will be the other's demise.
有人会背叛自己真爱之人
One of you will betray your true love.
有人会失去自己的心
One of you will lose your heart.
有人会给小镇带来灾难
One of you will wreak havoc on this town.
有人会抛弃自己最心爱之物
One of you will forsake what is dearest to you.
而只有一个人 能实现自己的命运
And only one of you will fulfill your destiny.
其他人却会为此付出代价
And that one will cause the rest to fall.
你们知道该怎么出去
You know where the door is.
时间不多了
The clock is ticking.
再过几小时凶手又会行动了
There's only a few more hours till the killer strikes again.
你是指泰姆伯伦斯 对吧
You mean Temperance, right?
我的直觉认为凶手不是她
My gut says it's not her.
我也说不准 唯一和她有关的证据
I don't know, the only evidence linking her
是伊卡兰殿的飞蛾
to the crime are moths from Icarus Hall.
这就解释不了那个想攻击我们的
Which doesn't explain the figure in the hat
戴帽子的人影是谁
that tried to attack us.
是啊 可泰姆伯伦斯很狡猾
Yeah, but Temperance is crafty.
她创造的幽灵差点把你弄死了
I mean, she created the Wraith that almost killed you.
你刚刚从那次创伤中恢复
Come on, you've only just recovered from that trauma.
没必要再经历这些了
You don't need to add more.
我搞定过那个幽灵
I have dealt with the Wraith thing.
我有一次神秘的树木经历
I had a mystical tree experience,
我用莲花埋葬了它
and I buried it with lotus flowers.
总之 泰姆伯伦斯没有杀害马修·伯克的动机
Anyway, Temperance had no motive to murder Matthew Burke.
听着 马修对所有活着的哈德森家族成员都很痴迷
Listen, Matthew was obsessed with all the living Hudsons.
泰姆伯伦斯也算是活着吧
Temperance is sort of living.
我是说 如果他们有过某种交集
I mean, what if they crossed paths
而她觉得伯克对自己构成威胁呢
and she saw him as a threat?
这是草莓馅饼的味道吗
Is that the strawberry rhubarb?
是的 这是新的委托人送的礼物
It is. It was a gift from a new client.
又有新委托人了吗
Another new client, huh?
好像涌来的都是些没有紧急事项的单身女性
Seems to be an influx of single women with non-urgent legal matters.
是啊 都带着烘培食品来
Yeah, that all come bearing baked goods.
这个社区的居民非常乐于奉献
It's a very giving community.
是啊 更何况你是本地的英雄人物
Oh, yeah, yeah, especially if you're the local town hero
救过露西·塞布尔宝宝的命
who saved Lucy Sable's baby.
得了吧 老兄 接受这个称号♥
Hey, come on, man, just own it.
马蹄湾没有单身汉比你更有资格了
You're the most eligible bachelor in Horseshoe Bay
现在还太早了 不像是那个搞鬼的人在敲门
It's too early to be the phantom knocker.
我来开门
I'll get it.
它们只是委托人送的礼物
These are just clients, that's all.
-我没有别的打算 -行吧
- I'm not ready for anything else. - Yeah.
德鲁先生
Mr. Drew?
有位吉恩·罗莎里奥来找你
Jean Rosario is here to see you.
-嗨 -嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
我给你带了份礼物
I brought you a gift.
吉恩
Jean
在你想说些什么以前
before you say anything else,
你得知道 我最近并没有约会的想法
you should know that, um, I'm just not really in the mindset to be dating.
你是不是误以为我想约你出去
Did I miss the part where I asked you out?
你...你不是在...
Ye... You weren't...
这些巧克力是在日用品商店买♥♥的
So these chocolates are sold in grocery stores.
任何人都能买♥♥
Anyone can buy them.
而这些盒子...
But these boxes...
是最近从那些被拦下搜查的嫌疑人身上收缴的
were recently seized at a stop and search of some persons of interest.
我们认为有些本地的犯罪团伙
So we think that there's a group of local criminals
设计出了一种不会被侦察到的通讯方式
that have devised a way to communicate undetected
就是用这种模拟方式来隐藏信息
by hiding messages via analog courier.
所以这些被收缴盒子上的礼品标签
So if you see the-the gift tags on the confiscated box
才会被稍微改动过
are slightly altered.
我正在确认他们是不是通过这种方式来加密信息
So I'm trying to figure out if that's how they've been encoding their messages.
老掉牙的通讯手段
Old-school communication.
反而不会被监视
Makes surveillance impossible.
没错 我希望能问问你的一个委托人
Yes. I'm hoping to question one of your clients,
阿舍·戴维斯
Asher Davies.
他是我的嫌疑人名单上其中一人的前同伙
He's a former associate of a suspect on my list.
如果戴维斯能给我提供有用的情报
If Davies can offer me some helpful information,
他的轻微盗窃罪或许能从轻判罚
I'll cut him a deal on his petty larceny charge.
不用去坐牢
No jail time.
我会建议他积极配合的
I will recommend that he cooperates.
太好了
Perfect.
谢谢你亲自过来看我
Thank you for coming to see me in person.
我是说 这比打电♥话♥要好得多
I mean, it's-it's better than a phone call.
我自己也有点老派
I'm a bit old-school myself.
我很高兴你能来
Well, I'm glad.
这本古老的菜谱是怎么回事
So what's with the old-timey cookbook?
这是关于仪式的魔法书 泰姆伯伦斯·哈德森写的
This's a grimoire of rituals, written by Temperance Hudson.
亲笔手写的
As in handwritten.
我们可以对照凶手的笔迹
So we can compare the handwriting with the killer's,
从大写字母开始
starting with the capital letters.
G, a, c, I...
G, a, c, I...
都不像是她写的
Yeah, none of those match her writing.
我觉得泰姆伯伦斯的字迹很漂亮
I mean, Temperance had lovely penmanship.
而凶手写字像查尔斯·曼森
Our guy writes like Charles Manson.
他把“K”写得很清晰
He's got this real distinct "K".
给我看看
Let me see that.
没错 泰姆伯伦斯的K更哥特更阴森
Yeah, Temperance's Ks are all Gothic and spooky.
而凶手的K在起笔时有一个小勾
The killer's had a tick-mark at the beginning,
圆圈也没有到底
and a closed loop that doesn't reach the stem.
我以前见过这种“K”的写法
I've seen this "K" Before.
我必须报♥警♥ 我知道凶手谁了
I have to call the police. I know who the killer is.
他们逮捕了我电♥话♥里说的大学生了吗
Did they arrest to the college kids I called about?
你就是那个不断打电♥话♥提供线索的当地人吧
You're the local who keeps phoning in with tips.
我打了两次电♥话♥
I called exactly twice
因为我想保证小镇的安全
because I want to keep my town safe.
行 我很感谢你作为公民参与...
Well, I appreciate your level of civic engagement...
在你把我当成是平民或者外行赶走之前
Before you dismiss me as a civilian or an amateur,
你最好知道 我从七年级就开始
you should know that I've been solving crimes
解决犯罪案件了
since I was in the seventh grade.
我解救过被绑♥架♥的人♥质♥ 阻止过谋杀
I've rescued kidnapping victims, prevented murders,
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表