剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
当你没有饮用水的时候
Well, an apology doesn't really mean much
道歉可起不了作用 -没错
when you have no drinking water. - Sure.
可从你们的手♥机♥
But everything from your cell phone
到青年中心过夜的艺术品供应
to the overnighted art supplies in the youth center
这一切都来自于被剥削的工人和对环境的滥用
come from exploited workers or environmental abuse.
所以当一个有钱人想通过给我们的事业投资
So if some rich guy wants to-to ease his conscience
来使自己的良心好受些 我们为什么要拒绝他呢
by throwing money at our good cause, then why not let him?
因为天下没有免费的午餐
Because that money is never free.
好吧 听着 你们不用在意我说的话 好吗
Okay, look, don't take my word for it, right?
往下看泰勒的提议
Go ahead, read Tyler's offer
看看有哪些附加条款
and find the strings attached.
我是说 确实有关于
I mean, there are stipulations about
如何使用资金的条款 这一条
how the money should be spent. This one,
要求我在后院造一座游泳池…
requiring me to build a swimming pool out back...
真是过于具体了 -什…游泳池吗
that is oddly specific. - W... A pool?
好吧 不 绝对不行
Okay, no. Absolutely not.
这里是在帕萨马科迪未被转让的土地上
This property is on unceded Passamaquoddy land and
而且我们的部族认为后面那块土地尤为神圣
our tribe considers the field out back especially sacred.
我们每年都在那举办仪式 我是说
We have yearly ceremonies there. I mean,
土地是我们的母亲 我们必须尊重它
the land is our mother and we have to respect it.
好吧 不建泳池 我去跟泰勒说
Okay, let's lose the pool. I'll talk to Tyler,
我会把这一条移除出合同的
I'll get it taken out of the contract.
我还以为你能把这件事搞定呢
Thought you were a dealmaker that could get this done.
尼克不同意建游泳池的话
Nick doesn't agree to the swimming pool,
我就撤回我的提议
I am rescinding my offer.
我又不傻
I'm not an idiot,
泰勒 我知道这跟游泳池无关
Tyler. I know this isn't about a pool.
你是在找另外一个钌矿吧
You looking for another ruthenium mine?
你让我签的那份保密协议非常严格 所以…
That NDA you had me sign is terrifyingly iron-clad, so...
不是钌的事
It's not ruthenium.
这是一种完全没被开♥发♥过的稀土矿
It's a completely untapped rare earth ore.
一种非常强大的半导体
An extremely powerful semiconductor
甚至能够改变微芯片
that will transform microchips.
所以你认为青年中心下面有一个矿石
So you think there's an ore underneath the youth center.
我能假设你已经派人勘察过
Is there any chance that you hired someone
那块土地了吗
to survey that land?
不 没有 两周以前我的卫星对那片区域进行了地质扫描
No. No, my satellites did a Geo scan of the area
侦测到了不同寻常的地震活动
after detecting weird seismic activity two weeks back.
听着 我很担心我的竞争对手斯威夫特企业
Look, I'm concerned my competitor Swift Enterprises
可能也发现了这里有矿
may have figured out the ore is here as well.
所以这不是为了青年中心
So this isn't about a youth center.
或者我
Or me.
听着 捐款的提议是真实的
Look, the donation offer is real.
你帮我搞定那个游泳池…
You get me that swimming pool...
…俱乐部的钥匙就是你的
... keys to the clubhouse are yours.
你知道吗
You know
你看到的和我一起站在外面的那个女人…
that woman you saw me outside with...
泰姆伯伦斯 她使用了
Temperance? She used
一种不同寻常的占卜工具 找到了那个男人死亡的
this unusual divination tool that led to exactly where
具体♥位♥置和矿石埋藏的地点
the man died and where the ore was buried.
我来给你看
Look, I'll show you.
这种矿石…那个男人生前就是在挖它
This ore... this is what the dead man was digging for,
泰姆伯伦斯对它也很痴迷
and Temperance was fascinated by it.
我担心她准备干些不法勾当
I'm just afraid that she's up to something nefarious.
我也有这种感觉
I did get a vibe from her.
是啊 对一个200岁狡猾女巫的感觉
Yeah, a 200-year-old wily witch vibe?
不 我打算说她有资格 不过你这么说也行
No, I was gonna say entitled, but, yeah, okay, sure.
也不错 -是啊
That too. - Yeah.
我希望我能让她
I just wish I could make her
把她的计划都告诉我
tell me the truth about her plan.
等等
Wait.
是这样 我最近发现了一个仪式
Yes. Okay, so I recently found a ritual
可以强迫人说实话
that compels people to tell the truth.
这种特色的魔药是用火激活的
Uh, this particular potion is activated by fire,
而泰姆伯伦斯会在她的舞会上点蜡烛
and Temperance is doing a candle lighting at her ball.
所以我可以给她下药然后审问她
So I could dose her and then interrogate her.
你说的关于女巫的事是真的
Oh, you were being literal about the witch thing.
太过了吗
Too much?
听着 我已经告诉过你了
Hey, look, I already told you:
有趣才性感
interesting is hot.
迈克尔·艾萨克斯工作的那家高端承包公♥司♥
High-end contract firm Michael Isaacs worked for
拒绝在没有传票的情况下透露他们客户的名字
refuses to name their clients without a subpoena.
可能出现了另一条线索
We might have another lead.
瑞安说那个亿万富翁泰勒·吉利斯
Ryan says that billionaire Tyler Gillis
打算向青年中心捐一大笔钱
is offering a big donation to the youth center.
瑞安在处理这件事 不过他担心
Ryan's handling the deal, but he's worried
这起死亡事件会让泰勒
that a death on the property might
失去兴趣 -我没看出线索在哪
turn Tyler off. - Not quite grasping the lead.
泰勒非常想在青年中心后面
Tyler really wants to build a pool
建一座游泳池
behind the youth center.
所以他是想继续
So he wants to keep digging
在迈克尔·艾萨克斯因为挖某种神秘物质而死亡的地方
in the same backyard where Michael Isaacs died digging
进行挖掘
for something mysterious.
像泰勒这样的亿万富翁可以秘密地
A tech billionaire like Tyler could've secretly hired
雇佣迈克尔的公♥司♥ 可如果我去问泰勒这件事
Michael's firm, but if I try to ask Tyler
他就会请律师了 -没错
about it, he'll lawyer up. - True.
不过每个人都喜欢和一位
But everyone loves to chat
女继承人聊天 今晚的舞会上我去找泰勒谈谈
with an heiress, so I'll talk to Tyler tonight at the ball.
我会确保瑞恩把他带去
I'll make sure Ryan brings him.
发给埃斯
Text Ace.
你昨天为什么放我鸽子 问号♥
Why'd you stand me up yesterday, question mark.
看到亿万富翁泰勒了吗
Any sign of billionaire Tyler?
不 还没有
No, not yet.
看来他迟到了
Guess he's late.
距离月亮到达穹顶不到两小时了
Less than two hours before the moon reaches zenith.
我们找到方法联络上南茜的
We will find a way to reach Nancy.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
所以等泰姆伯伦斯点燃蜡烛的时候
So when Temperance lights that candle,
它就会释放出一阵能让她说实话的烟雾吗
it'll release a puff of smoke that makes her tell the truth?
没错 可腊烛芯得是湿的
Yes, but the wick needs to be wet,
所以我必须现在给她
so I have to give it to her now.
咒语应该能持续一小时左右
The spell should last an hour or so,
这个时间足够我们询问她了
but that's more than enough time to question her.
泰姆伯伦斯
Temperance.
我知道你在忙着做最后的安排
I know you were busy with last-minute arrangements,
所以我把蜡烛拿过来了 -谢谢你
so I grabbed your candle for you. - Thank you.
你永远是个明星学员
Always the star pupil.
我尽力
I try.
欢迎来到长夜舞会
Welcome to the Long Night Ball.
让我们开始点蜡烛吧
Let's begin our candle lighting.
这是在马蹄湾的一项传统
This is a Horseshoe Bay tradition
在一年中最长的那一个夜晚举♥行♥
on the longest night of the year.
通常我们每个人都会点燃
Normally we would each light our votives
一支神坛蜡烛来许愿 不过…
from this altar candle, but...
本着团结一心的精神
in the spirit of togetherness,
让我们传递这束烛光吧
let's pass the light along instead.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你知道吗 我想知道他不♥穿♥衣服
You know, I wonder if he looks that good
是不是也这么帅
without clothes.
是啊 我以为尼克是我的灵魂伴侣
Yeah, well, I thought Nick was my soulmate,
可自从我们取消婚礼以后
but ever since we called off the wedding,
我就开始有所疑虑了
I've been wondering if that's true.
我是说 如果我永远不知道自己能否
I mean, what if I just never knew I was capable of being
和其他人在一起只是因为他一直都是我
with anyone else because he's been my only
唯一的…恋人
healthy relationsh... ship?
尼克…
Nick...
我觉得你的吐真咒出了问题
I think something went wrong with your truth spell.
乔治刚刚搞砸了自己的恋爱
George just blew up her relationship
你朋友南茜要么是非常饥渴
and your friend Nancy is either super horny
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表