剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
别说这么大声
Don't say it out loud!
我可以找南茜 她能…
I can call Nancy, she can...
不 不 不 我不想让任何人发现这件事
No! No, no, no, no. I'm trying not to let anyone find out about this.
现在已经有一点晚了
Well, it's a little bit late for that.
好吧
Okay.
你…你还记得
You... Do you, do you remember,
泰勒在青年中心找的那个
uh, the-the artifact that Tyler was looking into
文物吧
behind the Youth Center?
泰姆伯伦斯跟我说那是一个超自然的封印
Well, Temperance told me that it's a supernatural seal
它遮住了这个世界和底下黑暗之间
covering up a tear in the Veil between
屏障上的裂痕
this world and the darkness below.
她为了打开这个屏障等了200年
She's been waiting 200 years to open that veil.
是啊 而她想从封印那边得到的东西
Yeah, and what she wants on the other side of that seal
非常非常邪恶
is very, very bad.
你好啊 伙计 -你好 尼克
Hey, buddy. -Hey, Nick,
我觉得我刚刚被一个虫子咬了
um, I think I just got bit by a nasty bug.
你有急救箱吗 我的伤口很痒 还有灼烧感
Got any first aid? It won't stop itching and burning.
什么时候开始痒的
When did the itching start?
就在你和贝斯谈话的时候
Just now while you and Bess were talking.
我的天啊 恶咒肯定听到我们了
Oh, my God. I think the hex heard us.
这肯定不是什么好事
Oh, this can't be good.
休憩粉的效果总是不好受
The effects of Resting Powder are never pleasant.
你是谁
Who are you?
泰姆伯伦斯·哈德森
Temperance Hudson.
这很快就会结束的
This will all be over soon.
对每个人都是如此
For everyone.
等南茜接受了她小镇的命运之后
After Nancy accepts her town's fate.
贝斯 情况变糟了
Bess, it's getting worse.
我找到了那个符号♥
Okay, so, I did find the symbol.
“双环形状通常表示
Um, "The dui circuli typically indicates
德波夫咒的存在”
the presence of the Debrevhex."
还有个脚注
There is a footnote.
说这个符合同时还能代表
It says the symbol can also represent
几百个其他的恶咒
hundreds of other hexes.
泰姆伯伦斯选择了一个
Temperance chose a hex
无法被轻易识别的恶咒
that would be impossible to narrow down.
没关系 我们会找到办法的
It's okay. We're gonna figure this out.
青年中心还有画架 对吧
You still have the art easels at the Youth Center, right?
这里肯定有东西能帮我们了解
There has to be something in here that gives us some insight
泰姆伯伦斯的大计划
into Temperance's master plan.
可能它就在显而易见的地方
Odds are it's hidden in plain sight
因为我们以前都来过这里 从来没有在意过它
since we've all been here before and never zeroed in on it.
我简直不敢相信我信任过泰姆伯伦斯
I can't believe I ever trusted Temperance.
这地方简直就是"坏蛋的巢穴"
This place screams "Villain's lair."
确实有这种氛围
Definitely has a vibe.
我就这么让一个巨大的威胁不受控制的逍遥法外
I just let a huge threat walk around, unchecked.
她玩弄了你的情感和你的母女关系
She played on your emotions and your maternal relationships.
你得竭尽全力来保护这座小镇
You do everything you can to protect this town.
关于你昨晚告诉我的事情…
About what you told me last night...
你们最好来看看这个
Hey, I think you should look at this!
那块石头上的砂浆
The, uh, mortar around that stone
比其他石头上的厚了半厘米多
is about a quarter of an inch thicker than the rest.
真典型
Classic.
这是什么
What is it?
像是一块骨头
Like, a bone?
我从没见过这种语言
I've never seen that language before.
我见过
I have.
在一间1971年被废弃的孤儿院里
At an orphanage that was abandoned in 1971.
该死的
Ah, damn it.
应该就在这的
It should be right here.
孩子们经常在这附近胡闹
Kids are always screwing around in this place.
上次我们来的时候警♥察♥搜索过这里
The police tossed it the last time we were here.
那是什么
What is that?
这个谜题留到下次吧
A mystery for another day.
我们应该散开
We should fan out,
去找那块骨头碎片
look for the bone fragment.
为什么事情不能变得简单些呢
Why can't anything be simple?
复杂性能使最终获胜的时候更令人满意
Complexity makes an eventual win that much more satisfying.
这就是目的吗
And is that the goal?
感到满意
To be satisfied?
如果你对这种事情感兴趣的话
If you're into that sort of thing.
我个人认为 满意感是有局限性的
Personally, I think satisfaction is limiting.
满足感也是如此
So is contentment.
或者是熟悉的中安全感
Or security in what's familiar.
我认为这些事情往往会让你
I think those things tend to keep you
看不到眼前的选择
from seeing options that are right in front of you.
比如什么
Like what?
我找到了
Hey-o! Found it.
太好了
Oh, nice.
上面有相同的怪异文字
Has the same weird writing on it.
断裂的点看起来是一样的
The breakage point looks the same.
你能解开这些文字吗
Can you decipher the writing?
不能 但我知道谁能办到
No. But I know someone who might.
好了 基于孩子们现在展现出来的症状…
Okay. So, with the symptoms the kids have shown so far...
两个圆圈的标记 皮肤受到的刺♥激♥ 瘙痒感
The two-circle mark, the skin irritation, the itchiness,
以及恶咒还没有杀死他们的事实…
and the fact that the hex hasn't killed them yet...
我把范围缩小到了这四个选项:
I was able to narrow it down to these four candidates:
马尔蒂 德波夫
The Malti, the Debrev,
普林西皮亚和波纳菲斯 -好吧
the Prynsipiaand the Bonnafis. -Okay.
你能通过一个仪式来驱散所有这些恶咒吗
And you can perform a ritual to get rid of any of these?
原则上来说 是的
Technically, yes.
可我们还是得知道到底是哪种恶咒
But we still have to figure out which hex we want to break.
是啊 好吧
Right, okay.
是这一种 对吧 有头痛的症状
It's this hex. Right? Headaches are a symptom.
塔莉亚的头就很痛
And Talia's got a headache.
还有其他孩子头痛吗
Have any of the other kids had headaches?
没有 不过或许他们都想忍♥过去
Well, no, but maybe they're just trying to tough it out.
我打赌是马尔蒂咒
I-I bet you it's the Malti.
我觉得你对破解恶咒的渴望
Okay, I think that your desire to solve this
导致你有些心急了
is making you rush a little bit.
还有别的选择吗
What's the alternative?
等泰姆伯伦斯打开这些孩子们的死亡开关吗
Wait for Temperance to flip the death switch on these kids?
当然不是… -我建立这个青年中心
Of course not... -I built this Youth Center
是想给孩子们一个安全的地方
so these kids would have a safe space.
而现在 我却成了他们陷入危险的原因
And now, now I'm the reason that their life might be in danger.
好吧 你是对的
Okay. You're right.
确实值得一试
It is definitely worth a try.
很好
Right.
我来准备仪式
I'll prepare the ritual.
谢谢你 -好的
Thank you. -Okay.
加油 贝斯 你能办到
Come on, Bess. You can do this.
来自地下黑暗被诅咒的代理人
Cursed agent from darkness beyond,
你被充满恶意的敌人派来
sent from an enemy with ill intent,
现在你的任务结束了
your work is now at an end,
我要你回到你原来的地方
and I call on you now to return from whence you came.
这可不是我期待的结果 好吧
Not exactly the denouement I was expecting. Okay.
发生什么了
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
我身上不痒了
Hey, my itch went away.
我也是
Yeah. Mine, too.
孩子们身上不痒了
Hey, the kids stopped scratching.
成功了
It worked.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我选错了恶咒
I chose the wrong hex.
这是鹿角 是一只银色雄鹿的
Hmm. They're antlers. From a silver stag.
非常稀有
Very rare.
据说每隔四百年才会在
Thought only to appear every 400 years
春分的时候出现一次
during the vernal equinox.
你可以从这里的螺旋纹路分辨出来
You can tell by the spiral pattern just there.
白衣女人们相信鹿角
The Women in White believed that the antlers
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表