剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
神探南茜
第三季 第十集
罗莎里奥检察官 你在这
D.A. Rosario. You're here,
在我家的厨房♥里 -不在办公室的时候
in my kitchen. - You can call me Jean
你可以叫我吉恩 南茜
outside of the office, Nancy.
要法式吐司吗
French toast?
这是要开晨会还是…
Is this an early-morning meeting or...
你昨晚在这里过夜了
You slept over last night.
你♥爸♥爸没跟你说过
Your dad didn't tell you
这件事吗
about it?
我指的是我今早在这的事
Oh, me being here this morning.
不是我们昨晚做的事
Not what we did last night.
我的天啊
Oh, dear God.
他要是能提前告诉你就好了
Yeah, a heads-up would have been nice.
或许我会受到创伤…
Or traumatizing. I...
这可说不准啊
haven't decided yet.
吉恩 我能帮你准备早餐吗
Jean, can I help with breakfast?
你也在这啊
You're here too.
如果我早点知道我们家会有客人
If I had known we were having company,
我就会穿得这么随便了
I would have gotten dressed.
我很抱歉让你这么措手不及
I am so sorry that this caught you off-guard.
昨天晚上 你说过
Last night, uh, you said
你可能会待在乔治家里 -是啊
you might stay at George's. - Yeah,
我说的是“可能”
emphasis on "Might".
我的错
My mistake.
我已经在马蹄湾消失了两周了吗
I've been missing from Horseshoe Bay for two weeks?
我完全不知道已经过了这么长时间了
I had no idea that much time had passed.
跟我所担心的一样
It's as I feared.
我们被困在了一个平行现实里
We're trapped in a parallel reality.
所以在正常世界里的人
Is that why nobody in the regular world
才无法看到或听见我们
can see or hear us
即便我们可以看到并且听到他们
even though we can see and hear them?
是的 这个阈限空间
Yes. This liminal space
扭曲了物理世界
warps the physical world
还影响到了我们对于时间的感知
and affects our perception of time.
你转动了铜斑蛇的钥匙之后
You were sent here as soon as you turned the key
立刻就被传送到这里了
in the Copperhead's padlock.
我也是这么过来的
The same thing happened to me as well.
泰姆伯伦斯回到马蹄湾
The night Temperance
并且降下屏障的那天晚上
returned to Horseshoe Bay and lowered the barrier,
她的回归激活了一个神秘的标志
her arrival activated a mystical signal.
作为守护者 我被告知
As Keeper, I was told that when I saw
当看到六朵玫瑰的标志出现时
the signal of the six roses
我必须得打开圣器陷阱
I had to unlock the Hallows Snare,
无论被关在里面的是什么
no matter what was inside.
当挂锁和牢笼被打开的那一刻…
As soon as the padlock and the cage door were unlocked...
…我就被困在了阈限空间
... I was trapped in the liminal space.
可你为什么要放出铜斑蛇
But why make things worse for the town
来把镇上的事情变得更糟呢
by unleashing the Copperhead?
我完全不知道他们为什么要我这么做
I have no idea why they told me to do that.
从那以后我就一直在试着联♥系♥你们
I've been trying to make contact with you all ever since,
可你们以为我是查乐蒂的鬼魂
but you thought I was Charity's ghost.
这个推测比“汉娜变得无法被看见
It was a better guess than "Hannah turned invisible
并且通过朝我扔东西来给我发信♥号♥♥”容易得多
and is trying to signal us for help by throwing things at me".
我差点脑震荡
I nearly got a concussion.
我是想告诉你
I was trying to tell you,
“请把弄出去 我不想死”
"Please get me out of here. I don't want to die".
传说到了满月的时候
The myths say that when the moon is full,
所有阈限空间里的存在都会被清除
all beings inside are purged from existence.
永远清除
Forever.
下一次满月是什么时候
When is the next full moon?
月亮在今晚9:33分到达穹顶
The zenith is at 9:33. Tonight.
我们必须得在那之前逃出去
We have to escape before then.
我们得找到南茜
We got to find Nancy.
她足够敏感 能够理解我们发出的信息
She's sharp enough to understand our signals.
作为一个敲了她家门两周的人
As someone who's been knocking on her door for two weeks,
我不这么认为
I disagree.
我可以让她明白
I can get through to her.
相信我
Trust me.
长夜舞会是我最喜欢的
The Long Night Ball was one of my
小镇传统之一
favorite town traditions.
我们聚集在十二月的满月之下 点燃蜡烛
We'd gather under the full moon in December and light candles
照亮黑夜 这场景非常美丽
to illuminate the dark night. It was beautiful.
我很高兴你把传统带回来了
Love that you brought it back.
不错 不错 不错
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你穿上这颜色挺好看的
I mean, the color's great on you,
不过我觉得轮廓有一点…
but I just think the silhouette is a bit...
浮肿
floomfy.
太可惜了
That's too bad.
查乐蒂每次穿上舞会礼服的形象都很完美
Charity did always have the perfect figure for ball gowns.
是啊 看上去像你死去的女儿
Yeah, it must be really painful
这感觉肯定很痛苦
looking just like your dead daughter.
确实不容易
It is difficult.
可从某方面来说 这让我感觉离她更近了
But in a way, it makes me feel closer to her.
对了 谢谢你帮我挑选礼服
Thank you for helping me pick out a dress, by the way.
我问过南茜 可她在忙社区联络员的事
I asked Nancy, but she was on community liaison duty.
是啊 自从燃烧的悲伤那件事之后
Yeah, you two have gotten closer
你们俩的关系更亲近了
since the Burning Sorrows incident.
说起来 你觉得为什么给铜斑蛇
Speaking of, why do you think bait
做的诱饵会把燃烧的悲伤给引出来呢
meant for the Copperhead lured the Burning Sorrows instead?
我很确定我不知道
I'm sure I don't know.
这份血液地图是干嘛的
What's with the bloody map?
是一个仪式 不过
Oh, it was a ritual, but
血迹被镇上不明的障碍物挡住了
the blood trail got blocked by an unknown obstruction in town.
看来它起作用了
I think it's working now.
好球
Oh, nice!
我们排干了浴室里的积水
We cleaned up the flood in the bathroom.
我估计是水管爆了 -你知道吗
I think it was a burst pipe. - Oh. You know what,
昨天水电局的人来过了
someone from Water and Power came by yesterday.
可能是他们作业的时候弄坏了一根管道
Maybe they damaged a line while they were working.
你应该让镇政♥府♥来付维修费用
You know what, make the town pay for the repair.
就算他们愿意
Even if they did,
这地方还是需要做很多♥维♥修工作
this place needs a lot of work.
可能要牺牲掉伊芙建议用来扩建迈阿密花♥园♥的资金了
Might have to sacrifice that Miami Gardens expansion fund that Eve suggested.
没关系的
Hey, that's okay.
很高兴看到
Glad the rumors weren't true,
关于你们取消婚约的传闻不是真的
about you breaking off your engagement.
我们确实取消了 -我很抱歉 只是…
We did break it off. - Oh, I'm sorry. It's just...
你们看上去不像分手了啊
you don't look broken up.
我们还在一起 我们只是
Oh, we're still together, we're just,
你知道的 暂时不会结婚
you know, not getting married right now.
好吧
Okay.
我去捡吧
I'll get that.
通过家谱来确定铜斑蛇
The genealogical tracing to determine
下一个受害者的工作量非常大
future Copperhead victims is a massive task.
成千上万的人都可以被追溯到符合
Uh, thousands of people can be traced back to the criteria
葛底斯堡士兵的后代标准
of descendants of Gettysburg soldiers.
波士顿外勤处正在帮忙…
Uh, the Boston field office is helping...
这份文件到底有多少页啊
Oh... How many pages is this document?
天啊 你不用特意帮我的
Ugh. God. You do not have to help me with this.
我不确定我帮上忙了
Yeah, I'm not sure I've been much help.
你 脸上有…
Oh. You, uh, got a little...
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry. Uh...
这样不合适 是我的错
That was inappropriate and my fault.
我应该保持更正式的距离
I should have maintained a more formal distance.
是啊 我刚刚只是失去平衡了
Yeah, no, I just lost my balance.
当然了 我很抱歉
Of course. Yeah, I'm sorry.
你在警局吗
Hey. You at the precinct?
我不幸在
Unfortunately,
怎么了
Why?
我们刚刚在青年中心后门发现了一具尸体
We just found a body behind the youth center.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表