剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
在准末日中幸存
and surviving the near-apocalypse,
我…觉得是时候了
I... think it's time.
我完全理解
I totally get it.
你有新消息吗
You have news for me?
是关于瑞恩吗 关于他的车
Is it, is it about Ryan? About his car?
是关于我的 我要回波士顿工作了
It's about me. Headed back to the Boston field office.
冰心杀手的案子已经正式结案了
The Frozen Hearts Killer case is officially resolved.
我一小时前提交了最终报告
Filed my final paperwork about an hour ago.
别担心 我没提到飞蛾和屏障 还有那个
Don't worry, didn't mention the moths or the Veil
200岁的老女巫
and the 200-year-old witch.
那你的报告里写了什么呢
So, what was in your paperwork?
泰姆伯伦斯·哈德森是凶手 你抓到了她
Temperance Hudson was the killer. You caught her,
可是在追捕过程中 她被自己在
but in pursuit, she died in a tragic fire
青年中心后面放的火烧死了
that she'd set off behind the Youth Center.
那瑞恩呢 那个分离器是怎么杀死他的
I mean, what about Ryan? How did that splinter kill him?
还有他的…
And where is his...
总会有未知的事情
There are always unknowns.
这是生活的真理
It's true in life.
没有一处是整洁的 -没有
None of it's neat. - No.
波士顿也没有那么远
Boston isn't that far away.
我本来想给你些果汁冰糕 可是…
I would offer you some sorbet, but...
可是你做不到 因为全世界所有的果汁冰糕
But you can't because all of the world's sorbet
都在我家冰箱里
is in my freezer.
很高兴能见到你
I'm just happy to see you.
我也很想瑞恩
I miss Ryan, too.
不只是瑞恩
It's not just Ryan.
还有我
It's also me.
我杀了一个人
I killed somebody.
你没有选择
You had no choice.
杀了泰姆伯伦斯 你是个英雄
Killing Temperance, you're a hero.
我在镜子里看到的可不是英雄
That's not what I see when I look in the mirror.
我看到的是
I see somebody
一个能剥夺生命的人
who is capable of taking a life.
如果这就是我所看到的 那么其他人也会看到同样的东西
And if that's what I see, isn't that what everybody sees?
我们去走走吧
Let's take a walk.
看看你拯救的世界吧
Look at what you saved.
你好 莉莉
Hey, Lily.
你们好啊 两位
Oh, hey, you two.
上周莉莉为了去看里奥的钢琴独奏提前关门了
Lily closed early last week to go to Leo's piano recital.
那孩子一个音符都没弹准
Kid didn't get a single note right,
不过如果你看到当时康纳和莉莉的样子
but if you saw Connor and Lily,
你会以为他们生了个贝多芬
you'd have thought they sired Beethoven.
古德曼医生 他退休后接手了哈勃·乔的咖啡店
Dr. Goodman, he retired. He took over Harbor Joe's Cafe.
他打算把店名改成
He's thinking about calling it
“吊头咖啡馆”
"The Turn Your Head And Coffee Shop."
还有 达琳·福勒出院了
And, Darlene Fowler is out of the hospital.
她不停的说自己已经准备好过比基尼的季节了
She keeps saying she's ready for bikini season.
你救了所有人 南茜
You saved everyone, Nancy.
你保护了那个你曾经发誓要保护的小镇
The town that you pledged to protect, you protected.
你想知道他们是怎么看待你的吗
You want to know how they see you?
他们爱你
They love you.
我也是
I'm with them.
你知道吗 事情结束后的那天晚上
You know, the night after the Veil,
我要你陪我回家…
I asked you to walk me home...
是因为我有话想对你说
I was gonna tell you something.
现在说吧
Tell me now?
我们好像打破了你的气压计
I think we broke your barometer.
我再买♥♥一个
I'll get another one.
埃斯
Ace.
你醒着吗
Are you awake?
天啊 我希望如此
Mm... God, I hope so.
你知不知道
Did you know
你睡觉的时候会笑
that you smile in your sleep?
这是不是很扫兴
Is that a deal breaker?
我不认为我现在能改掉
I don't think I can fix that right now.
我不认为你需要改掉任何事情
Mm. I don't think you should fix anything.
待在这
Stay here.
我去买♥♥早餐
I'm gonna get us breakfast.
很高兴见到你 -你好吗
Oh, hi. Nice to see you. - Hey. How are you?
很好 谢谢
Oh, good. Thanks.
弗雷德 瑞恩车怎么在你这
Fred, why do you have Ryan's car?
给新的车主进行维修
Doing repairs for the new owner.
如果你回答我的下一个问题
There are six bagels in it for you
我就给你六个贝果
if you answer my next question.
说茄子
Say cheese.
茄子
Cheese.
你收到我的消息了 对吧
You got my message, right?
你用贝果来交换信息吗
You traded bagels for information?
终于
Finally.
伙计们
Hi, guys.
来喝一杯吧
Oh... Have a drink.
给你
Here you go.
我们应该举杯庆祝
We should toast.
我吗
Oh, me.
尼克
Nick,
你是一个道德指南针
let's see, you are a moral compass,
一个真正的朋友和一个仁慈的老板
a true friend, and a really lenient boss.
我们知道
And we know
你不会永远离开我们的
that you're not leaving us forever,
即使实际上你会去到
even though you're going literally
95号♥州际公路的尽头
as far away as the I-95 will take you.
不过请记住 那是一条
But remember, that is
双向的公路
a two-way interstate.
所以我们会在这里等你的
So we'll be here waiting for you.
等你再次回到我们身边
When it leads you back to us again.
敬不会永远
To not forever.
敬不会永远
To not forever.
所以这对
So this sketchy
遗物猎人夫妇也在线售卖♥♥自♥制♥手工艺品吗
relic-hunting couple, they also sell online home crafts?
没错
Yes.
或许他们是好人
Maybe they're harmless.
或许是我太多疑了
Maybe I'm being too suspicious.
那可不一定
Doubtful.
你的直觉很敏锐
You have great instincts.
你应该相信它们
I think you should trust them.
我的直觉吓到你了吗
Does that scare you?
我可没什么好害怕的
There is nothing to be afraid of.
埃斯
Ace?
埃斯
Ace?
来人啊 帮帮我 请帮帮我
Somebody help me. Help me, please!
快来人帮棒我
Somebody help me!
你应该小心自己的那些盲点
You should have watched those blind spots.
这不可能
This isn't possible.
我杀了你 -不
I killed you. - No,
实际上 你没有
you haven't, actually.
还没有
Not yet.
我们进行思维编织的那天 你让我进入了你的脑子里
You let me into your head the day we did our mind weave.
为了以防万一
I took that opportunity
我利用那个机会植入了一个锚
to plant a-an anchor in case of an emergency.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
只是单纯的向你展示了 你杀死我以后的生活
Showed you a simple forecast of what your life will be like
会是什么样
if you kill me.
而且是相当准确的预言
And a fairly accurate one, at that.
我是个优秀的命运预言家
I am an excellent fortune teller.
这一切都不是真的
None of this is real.
不是 你是不是松了一口气
No. Aren't you relieved?
你还在屏障那 准备杀死我
You're still back at the Veil, about to kill me.
我给了你一个机会
In a split second of real time,
在现实生活中的一瞬间里度过一个月
I gave you the opportunity to live an entire month.
这个幻境是为了阻止我杀死你吗
Is this hallucination supposed to stop me from killing you?
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表