剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
so he can be comfier.
没事的 只有我啊
It's okay, it's just me.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
看样子你的猫已经没命了
I'm afraid your cat is no longer alive.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
赐予他安宁
For granting him peace.
他一直都病的很重
He's just been so very ill.
你能不能...
Do you, um...
帮我一起埋葬他呢
think you could help me bury him?
求你了 我刚给他网购了
Please. I-I just bought him
一个小领结 现在还在运输途中
a little bowtie that's still on its way from Etsy.
请不要哭
Please don't cry.
我会帮你埋葬他的
I'll help you bury your cat.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我去拿铲子
I'll get a shovel.
爸爸 如果你给我打电♥话♥是因为你又在用
Dad, if you're calling me 'cause you're using
软件追踪我的位置的话
the tracking app on my phone again,
那我告诉你我正在警局做联络员的工作
I am at the police station on community liaison business.
我打电♥话♥是因为
I'm calling because I still haven't
埃斯还是没有联络我 他的父亲和我
heard from Ace, and his father and I
现在非常担心
are starting to get really worried.
他没联♥系♥你吗
He didn't call you?
他今天去过餐厅了
He stopped by work today.
他提到了某种填字游戏形式的密♥码♥
He-he mentioned something about a crossword cipher.
你解开密♥码♥了吗
Have you solved it yet?
你能帮我解开密♥码♥吗
Can you help me solve a cipher?
我得知道这里面包含的信息
I need to figure out what the message is in this thing.
还没有 不过我现在可以了
No, but I can now.
你为什么这么担心埃斯
Why are you worried about Ace?
他卷入伯特伦·鲍勃西的事情里了
He's in way over his head with Bertram Bobbsey.
那个密♥码♥或许能告诉我们他去哪了
The cipher might tell us where he's headed.
谢谢你
Thank you.
两个横的 选十个字母
Two across. "Ten out of ten."
好吧 首字母...
Okay, the first...
是每个单词的首字母吗 不对 最后一个字母 也不对
the first letter of each word? No, last letter? No.
顺序倒过来以后的首字母...
First letter in reverse order...
湾景区550号♥
550 Bay View.
周日晚上八点
8:00 p.m. Sunday.
-就在今晚 -我不知道他要怎么过去
-That's tonight. -I don't know how he'll get there.
汤姆说埃斯的车还在店里
Thom said Ace's car is still in the shop.
那就找找瑞安的车吧
Then look for Ryan's car.
瑞安为什么要把他的车租出去呢
Why would Ryan loan out his car?
他不只是租出去了
Well, he wouldn't just loan it out,
他还用车换取了一些回报
but he'd barter it for something.
你没注意到我们盘子都干净得闪闪发光
Haven't you noticed our sparkling clean dishes
还是按照尺寸摆放的吗
organized by size?
埃斯在餐厅里也是这么摆盘子的
It's the same way Ace does it at The Claw.
你是说瑞安把家务活给外包出去了吗
You think Ryan is outsourcing his duties on the chore wheel?
瑞安身上没有现金
Ryan doesn't have any cash.
我想他应该是拿车子的使用权
So I am guessing that he trades his car privileges for Ace's dishwashing.
来跟埃斯交换的
for Ace's dishwashing.
等找到埃斯以后
After I track down Ace,
我们需要举♥行♥一次严肃的家庭会议
we are going to have a serious family discussion.
好吧 我要挂了
Okay, I got to go.
虽然我很想知道为什么一个成年男人
As much as I would love to unpack why a grown man
还需要一个家务轮才能
needs a chore wheel to be held accountable
承担起基本的责任
for basic human responsibilities,
可我们真的没时间搞这些了
we really don't have time for that.
这是在干什么
What is that?
净化空气而已
Just clearing the air.
是时候闯进一个连环杀手的脑子里了
Time to break into a serial killer's brain.
很遗憾你的猫死了
I am sorry about your cat.
不如由你来说一些悼词吧
Oh, well, why don't you, um, say a few words?
你在拖延我 不让我回办公室
You're stalling me, keeping me from my office.
愿意告诉我发生什么事了吗
You want to tell me what's going on here?
这里发生的事 是一个生命刚刚逝去了
What is going on here is that a living creature just died.
它的灵魂离开了这个世界 终有一天我们也一样
Its soul left this earth, like all of ours will one day.
他留下了印记
He left a mark,
这值得占用你的一点时间
and that deserves a moment of your time.
如果连这两分钟的时间你都不舍得
If you can't spare two minutes,
那你就不值得拥有这份工作
then that is not a job worth having.
你的猫叫什么名字来着
Uh, what was your cat's name again?
格雷爵士
Uh, Sir Gray
洛克...沃尔
Rock... Wall.
格雷·洛克·沃尔爵士
Sir Gray Rock Wall...Mm.
...你深受喜爱 那些认识你的人
...you were loved, and your memory will live on
会在心里永远记住你
in the hearts of those who knew you.
愿你在穿过彩虹桥的时候
May you find soft pillows to nap on
能找到柔软的枕头打盹
when you cross the Rainbow Bridge.
说的真好
That was lovely.
特别是关于桥的那部分
Especially the part about the bridge.
我是在作为心理医生实习的期间听到的这个词
I heard the term during my psych residency.
经常会对孩子们这么说
Worked with kids a lot.
我们可以比较一下对来世的看法
We'd compare thoughts on the great beyond.
没想到你还相信来世
Didn't expect you to believe in the afterlife.
你看上去像是个讲究科学的人
You seem a man of science.
科学并能在所有情况下都能让你说出这样的话
Science doesn't always get you the last word in every situation.
不过 我真的必须得回去了
I really do have to head back, though.
我们应该放些花上去
We should gather flowers!
该死
Shoot.
紧急情况 紧急情况
Mayday, mayday.
帕克探员在回来的路上了
Oh, Agent Park is on his way back.
我速战速决
I'll make this fast.
南茜·德鲁
Nancy Drew.
你来找我是因为
You're here because
我在你脑海里挥之不去
you can't get me out of your head.
我来这是为了调查另一个冰心杀手
I'm here to learn about the other Frozen Hearts Killer.
这样你们就都能为自己的罪行负责了
So that you both are held responsible for what you did.
无论你在耍什么把戏 我都没兴趣
Whatever this game is, I'm not interested.
我要找我的律师
I want my lawyer.
我要找我的律师
I want my lawyer!
没人能听到你
No one can hear you.
注意力集中在案子上
Focus your mind on the case.
你说你只是某件大事的其中一部分
You said you were a part of something much bigger.
还有谁跟你是一伙的
Who else are you working with?
特罗特在那
There's Trott.
他把自己看成是个小孩
He's seeing himself as a child.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
那就是另一个冰心杀手
That's the other Frozen Hearts Killer.
在伊卡兰殿的时候他想攻击我
He tried to attack me at Icarus Hall.
可这个杀手不是人类
But this killer's not human.
是一个超自然生物
It's a supernatural entity.
那是什么
Hey, what is that?
我不想要你们在这
I don't want you here.
滚出去
Get out.
特罗特的意识在抵抗我们
Trott's consciousness is fighting us.
我们时间不多了
We don't have much time.
等等 你这样会让他受伤
Wait, you're- you're hurting him.
快问你想知道的事情
Ask what you need to know!
笼子里的是什么东西 你们是一伙的吗
What is that thing in the cage? Are you working together?
我只是某件大事的其中一部分
I'm part of something much bigger.
你是这个生物的朋友吗
Are you a friend to this creature?
-我受到了它的启发 -怎么回事
-I was inspired by it. -How?
我十岁出去探险的时候
I went exploring when I was ten.
发现了它
That's when I found it.
我每次回来都能看见它用冰冷的手指
I came back so many times to watch it reap hearts
掏出心脏
with an icy touch.
我试着完美复♥制♥ 不过失败了
I tried to copy its perfection but couldn't.
无论我多么努力的尝试
No matter how hard I tried,
都没办法把它从笼子里放出来
I wasn't able to free it from its cage.
还有呢
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表