剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
不对 珍...珍妮 -我的天
No, Jan... uh, Janine. - Oh, my God.
吉恩吗 -没错
Jean? - Yes.
就是她 性感的吉恩
That's it. Smokeshow Jean.
你的意思是 我的爸爸被变回成了一个
Okay, so you're telling me that my-my father has been reverted
无法控制自己的青少年
to an inhibition-free teenager,
而你还把他送到地方检察官的家里去了吗
and you just dropped him off at the district attorney's house?
没错
Yeah.
不用担心 我已经给他支过招了
But don't worry. I totally gave him pointers.
那可真好
All good.
有几种不同的办法
So, there's a few different ways
能测出这种东西有多古老
to figure out how old something like this is.
比如形状 还有其使用的材料
Uh, the-the shape and the type of metal they use.
还有 这些缩写字母 看到了吗
And also, these initials. See that?
“B.D”
"B.D."
这是一枚金属匠的印♥章♥
That is the metalsmith's stamp.
所以你长大以后想成为一名金属匠吗
So did you want to be a metalsmith when you grew up?
不 他想打橄榄球 你忘记他打得很好了吗
No, he wanted to play football. Remember how good he is?
你打得有多好呢
Yeah. How good were you?
我在高二的时候就是校队的王牌了
I led our high school team in rushing my sophomore year.
我进了佛罗里达州的全明星队
I made All-State in Florida.
你在大学也打球吗
Wow. Did you play in college, too?
没有 没有 我没上大学
No. No. I didn't go to college.
为什么呢
Why not?
是这样...
Well...
高二结束以后
after my sophomore year,
我被卷进了某个事件
I was involved in an incident.
后来...
And...
我被捕了
I got arrested.
我是在教养所里
I was in a correctional facility,
参加的普通教育发展考试
and I finished my G.E.D.
不过我并没有去上大学
But I did not go to college.
伙计们
Hey, guys,
超级玉米片薄饼
um, super nacho crackers
和披萨风味薄饼
versus pizza-flavored crackers?
我需要有人来试吃
I'm gonna need volunteers for a taste test.
有人愿意吗
Who's in?
卡森
Carson.
听着 我知道你有自己的工作要做
Look, I, uh... I understand that you have a job to do,
可是我也有工作 而且...
but I... I do, too, and...
实际上 不 不 不
Oh, actually, no, no, no, no.
我不是为这个来的
That's not actually why I'm here.
那你跑来干嘛
Then why are you here?
你闻上去真香
You smell really good.
得了吧 -等等 不 不 不
Okay. - Uh, wait. Oh, no, no, no, no.
我过来
I... I'm here
是因为...
because...
我过来是因为我有话想对你说
I'm here because I want to say something to you.
这些话...我很早以前就应该
Something that I... I should have told you, like,
对你说的 可每次我在你身边的时候
a long time ago, but every time I'm-I'm around you,
我都会心跳加快 我在想
my heart races, because I'm-I'm wondering
这会不会是...
what it might be like to...
是什么
What?
爸爸
Dad!
不是吧
Oh, man.
爸爸
Dad?
我爸爸今天感觉不舒服
My dad is not feeling well today.
你家可真漂亮 再见
So... So, you have a lovely home. See ya.
她已经打算开口了
She was about to say something.
我们可不会留下来听她想说什么
Well, we're not gonna stick around to find out what it was.
哥们 你告诉她了吗
So, dude, did you tell her?
就差一点了
I got so close.
可惜了 下次吧 老兄 下次
Oh, man. Next time, bro. Next time.
我能理解你们现在都不在正常状态
I understand that you guys are not yourselves right now,
可我非常需要灵魂分离器
but I really need the soul-splitter
然后我们就可以享受最棒的一天了 好吗
and then we can have, like, the most raddest day ever, okay?
没问题 分离器在瑞哥那
Okay. Ry-guy's got it.
什么 不 不 在你那
What? No. No, you got it.
最后是在你手上
Uh-uh. You had it last.
什么 -天啊
What? - Oy vey.
我觉得那个神秘的甲虫沙冰起作用了
I think that mystical beetle smoothie is hitting me.
好吧 那就好 不用担心
Okay, yup, yup. That's great. Not to worry.
灵魂分离器那边出了点小状况
A slight hiccup with the soul-splitter,
不过南茜知道时间很宝贵
but Nancy knows that time is of the essence,
任何的延误都会对你的大脑和灵魂
and any delay can cause side effects to your brain
造成副作用 而且...
and your immortal soul, and...
我的天啊 乔治
Oh, my God! George!
我的天啊 乔治 醒醒
Oh, my God. George? Wake up.
告诉我你们今天去过的所有地方
Tell me everywhere you've been today.
好吧... -好吧 首先
Well... - Okay. Yeah, uh, first
我们去了一家超酷的吉他店
we went to this rad guitar shop,
我买♥♥了把吉他 -我们要组个乐队
I got a guitar. - We're starting a band.
好吧 看来我们得去那家音乐店了
Okay, so we got to go the music shop.
是啊 没错
Yeah, right, cool.
然后我们再去骑越野车
And after that, we'll go ride some dirt bikes.
不 我不同意
N-No, I don't think so.
为什么呢 拜托 我家里有
Why, come on, my family's got
一个很棒的大仓库 里面有各种玩具
this awesome big barn with all these toys
供我们玩耍 -瑞哥带我去看过一会
in it we can totally ride. - Ry-guy took me by there
他给我看了 -好了 听着
for a little while, showed me - All right, listen...
最了不起的越野摩托车 -听着...
the most amazing motocross... - Listen...
听好了
Listen!
找到灵魂分离器对我们来说非常重要
It's very important that we find the soul-splitter.
明白吗 我说的是
Okay? I'm talking
性命攸关的大事
life or death stakes.
好吧 那么...
Okay, so...
我们可以去骑越野车了吗
that's a yes on the dirt bikes?
我们还是得追寻他们的足迹
Just got to retrace their steps.
我说对了
Hey, bingo!
这才是我的好哥们 -这个主意不错
That's my man. - That's a good idea.
如果我们不能及时找到灵魂分离器会怎么样
What happens if we don't find the soul-splitter in time?
你的灵魂会被剥离
Your soul would become detached.
离开你的身体
Outside your body.
就像奥黛特在附身你之前那样
Like Odette's, before she entwined with you.
就像是宇航员
Like an astronaut
在太空漫步一样 只不过没有被绑着
on a spacewalk, but without the cable thing.
而你的身体还能存活
But your body will still be alive.
脱缰的宇航员
Untethered astronaut.
懂了
Got it.
要联♥系♥尼克吗 -不要
Hey, should we call Nick? - No.
我不想让他看到我现在的样子
I don't want him to see me like this.
在我们搞清楚会发生什么之前 我不想让他抱有希望
I don't want to get his hopes up until we know what's going on.
等我们有实质进展了再打给他吧
So we'll just call him when we have an actual update.
乔治 你能听到吗
George, can you hear me?
你们能听到吗
Either of you?
我亲爱的...
Mon chéri...
奥黛特
Odette?
你还在这
You're still here.
南茜回话了吗
Did Nancy text back?
没 还没有消息
No, no text yet.
很抱歉我们把它弄丢了
We're sorry we lost it.
是啊 南茜 我们很抱歉
Yeah, Nancy, we're sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
B.D.
B.D.
看啊
Look!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
太好了
Yes.
找到了 那么...
That's it, so...
既然现在我们找到了你要的东西...
now that we found that thing you wanted...
可以骑越野车了 对吧
it's dirt bike time, right?
我还是觉得不行
Think the answer's still no.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表