剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
说自己是一位想和女儿团聚的
about being a grieving mother
悲伤的母亲的故事
who just wanted to reconnect with her daughter.
我真是个蠢货
I'm such an idiot.
她绝对不会
There's no way
得到查乐蒂的最后两片灵魂
that she's gonna get the last two pieces of Charity's soul.
你的车曾经被撬过吗
Have you ever had your car broken into?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
你曾经是一起犯罪中的受害者吗
Have you ever been the victim of a crime?
受害者吗 不 我不是
The victim? Um, uh, no, I have not.
尼克尔森先生 我知道你和辩方辩护律师的女儿
Mr. Nickerson, I'm aware that you work at the Claw
南茜一起在魔爪餐厅工作
with the defense attorney's daughter Nancy.
我能不能假设你也认识
I assume that you know
德鲁先生
Mr. Drew, as well?
是的 不过我了解法律
Yes. But I understand the law
也能在不受个人关系影响的情况下
and can apply it with merit,
正确的利用它
regardless of personal relationships.
律师
Counselor?
尼科尔森先生
Mr. Nickerson,
你相信自己能够做到公平公正吗
you believe you are able to be fair and impartial?
-是的 当然了 先生 -非常感谢你
- Yes, absolutely, sir. - Thank you very much.
早上好
Good morning.
我有几个问题想问你
Have a few questions for you.
你是否理解超出合理怀疑的举证责任
Do you understand the burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt,
并且认为自己可以使用该法律呢
and do you think that you can apply that law?
我是为你朋友皮特的事而来的
I'm here about your friend Peter.
抱歉 我现在很忙
Sorry. I'm slammed right now.
你只需告诉我他当时在不在这里
All you have to do is tell me if he was here.
我不想被牵扯进去
I don't want to get involved.
听着 我知道这对于你来说不是很方便
Look, I know this might be inconvenient for you,
但是皮特可能会因为
but Peter could literally go to jail
他没犯过的罪而入狱
for something that he did not do.
他当时在不在这里
Was he here or not?
好吧
Fine.
线索 线索
Come on, come on.
这些都是餐厅的剩菜吗
Are these leftovers all from the restaurant?
有时候客人们点多了
Sometimes they order too much.
老板要我们扔掉 可我做不到
Our boss tells us to toss it, but I can't do that
因为我知道外面有很多小孩在挨饿
knowing there are hungry kids out there.
比如皮特
Like Peter.
不只是他一个人
He's not the only one.
所以那天他确实在这里 来拿食物
So he was here that day, picking up food.
我懂的
I get it.
如果不是魔爪的剩菜
If it weren't for Claw leftovers,
我们家也会有很多次没饭吃
my family would've skipped a lot of dinners.
所以你知道我为什么不能作证了
So you understand why I can't say anything.
得按规矩来 否则餐厅就会被查封了
There are rules. The restaurant could get shut down.
有太多人依靠这些食物生活了
Too many people count on this food.
别担心 有我呢
Don't worry. I got you.
陪审团的女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
有一位目击者看到了被告人
we have an eyewitness who saw the defendant
闯入一辆汽车并偷走了笔记本电脑
break into a car and steal the laptop.
后来这台笔记本电脑被丢弃在一个小巷子里
This same laptop was later found discarded
旁边还有一位昏迷的年轻男子
in an alley next to a young man who is currently in a coma.
被告人偷走电脑是打算把它卖♥♥掉
The defendant stole the laptop with the intent to sell.
可交易并不顺利
The sale went poorly,
引发了一系列悲剧事件
setting in motion a tragic chain of events.
辩方会讲述一个被告人
The defense is going to tell you a sob story
拥有光明前途的悲伤故事
about how the defendant has a bright future.
请你们不要被情绪操控所左右
Don't be swayed by emotional manipulation.
皮特·汤巴是
Peter Tombar is
一个惯犯
a repeat offender,
他在我们的街区里制♥造♥了混乱
and he is causing chaos in our streets.
请明确
To be clear,
我的委托人没有因为任何暴♥力♥行为而被起诉
my client has not been charged with any act of violence.
请不要被检察官毫无根据的暗示所迷惑
Don't be confused by the D.A.'s unfounded insinuations.
这件案子
This case
只是她那142件案子的其中之一
is one on a docket of 142 for her.
控方正在编造一个谎言
The prosecution is creating a fiction
来弥补他们没有确切证据的事实
to make up for the fact that they have no hard evidence,
这就使合理的怀疑
which leaves plenty of room
有了很大的空间
for reasonable doubt.
双方律师 请上前
Counsel, please approach the bench.
把我的人性说成是情感操纵 这招不错
Nice try framing my humanity as emotional manipulation.
败坏我的职业道德 这招也不错
Well, nice try undercutting my work ethic.
卑劣且无效
Cheap and ineffective.
把我的委托人和一起
Cheap is trying to tie my client
他没犯过的案子联♥系♥起来才是卑劣
to an assault he has no connection to.
你们俩正处于恋爱关系吗
Are you two in a relationship?
我的书♥记♥员
My clerk saw
在马蹄湾论♥坛♥上看到了一篇新帖
a new post from @HorseshoeBaes
说你们俩正在约会
that says you two are dating.
你们这几乎就是情侣间的争吵
You're practically having a lover's quarrel out there.
无论我们之间的个人关系是怎样的
Whatever our personal relationship is,
我可以向您保证它不会影响到
I can assure you it has no bearing
-这间法庭里 法官阁下 -绝对不会
- in this courtroom, Your Honor. - None whatsoever.
这篇帖子获得了746个点赞和几条评论
This post has 746 likes and several sub-posts.
很多人对检察官和辩方律师约会
A lot of people have opinions
都有自己的意见
about the D.A. Dating a defense attorney.
我不希望外面的八卦影响到这件案子
I don't want this case to be influenced by outside gossip.
出于谨慎考虑 我将隔离陪审团
Out of extreme caution, I'm sequestering the jury.
或许我们现在离开
Maybe it isn't such a good idea
不是个好主意
for us to go away right now.
我非常同意
I could not agree with you more.
卡森 给你
Carson? Here.
法官阁下 我可以请求短暂休庭吗
Your Honor, may I request a brief recess?
五分钟
Five minutes.
我会帮你保守餐厅的秘密的
I would have kept your secret about the restaurant safe.
我没有袭击笔记本电脑旁边的那个人
I didn't beat up the guy they found with the laptop.
我认识他 可我没有动他
I knew him, but I-I-I didn't touch him.
别担心 你受审不是因为这件事
Don't worry. That's not what you're on trial for here.
事实是 他们的关键证人是一位保安
The truth is, their star witness is a security guard
他不能真正证明自己看到了你
with no real proof that he saw you.
这只是他的一面之词 我们可以应对
All he has is a story, which we can unwind.
我可以去调查
I can do some digging.
多一双眼睛总归是件好事
Always happy to have an extra set of eyes.
泰姆伯伦斯在利用查乐蒂的灵魂
Temperance is using Charity's soul
来释放一场大灾难
to unleash a flood of devastation.
看来你不再支持泰姆伯伦斯了
Take it you are no longer Team Temperance.
绝对不支持了 帕克的队友正在纽约的
Hard no. Park's team is keeping an eye
石岩庄园监视她
on her at Stonerock Manor in New York.
我们不知道她什么时候会回来
We have no idea when she'll be back,
不过这样至少能给我们争取一些时间
but it should buy us some time, at least,
好让我们找出铜斑蛇的下一位受害者
while we look for the Copperhead's next victim.
爆♥炸♥新闻 “镇里的顶尖律师卡森·德鲁
Breaking news! "Carson Drew, top lawyer in town,
和检察官吉恩·罗莎里奥是情侣”
is in a relationship with D.A. Jean Rosario".
好吧 社交媒体什么时候开始关心
Okay, well, since when does social media care
-卡森的情感生活了 -是啊 我泄露出去的
- about Carson's love life? - Yeah, I leaked that.
尼克找我帮忙
Nick asked me for a favor.
他想找个办法被隔离
He was looking for a way to get sequestered.
我不得不快速思考
I had to think fast.
他认为下一位被害者也在陪审团里
Okay, he thinks the next victim is on the jury with him.
杰克体内的查乐蒂灵魂碎片在马修死了以后
The piece of Charity's soul inside Jake began to awaken
就开始觉醒并显示出症状了
and show symptoms as soon as Matthew died.
无论那个陪审员是谁
Whoever that person is,
他现在也应该出现症状了
they should be exhibiting symptoms right now.
当陪审员挺累的 对吧
Jury duty sure is draining, huh?
我现在就是一具僵尸
I'm legit a zombie right now.
我早上五点在教“大杀四方”
I was teaching Smash Up at 5:00 a.m.
在社区的健身中心
At the community fitness center?
是一种有氧拳击
It's cardio boxing.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表