剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
吃了大蒜的口气不利于谈生意
Garlic breath isn't great for business.
和罗莎里奥检察官的午餐约会对生意很好吗
Are lunch dates with D.A. Rosario good for business?
我能闻到她的香水味
I could smell her perfume.
如果你想和某个人约会
If you want to date somebody,
也不用瞒着我
you don't have to hide it from me.
虽然你也不会这么做
Not like you could, anyway.
就像我不会瞒着你这个
Just like I couldn't hide this from you.
我一直在做关于特罗特的恶梦
I've been having nightmares about Trott.
他告诉我他是某件大事的其中一部分
He told me he's part of something much bigger,
某件我永远不会理解的事
something I would never understand.
所以我就在看这些文章 一直追溯到2014年
So, I've been looking at these articles going back to 2014.
但是我...我搞不明白
And I just... I can't figure it out.
我忽略了什么呢
What am I missing? Wh-Wh...
哪一个部分是我不明白的呢
What is he a part of that I don't understand?
这个嘛...
Well...
我们从你已经明白的事开始吧
Why don't we start with what you do understand.
行 我知道由于他自己的原因
Okay. Um... I know he has
他的一只手
three fingers on one hand
只剩下三根手指
because of a self-inflicted accident.
我知道他的车牌号♥
I know his license plate number.
我知道他开一辆箱式货车
I know that he drives a van,
他很可能就是用这辆车把达斯汀·耶茨的尸体
which was probably used to transport Dustin Yates' body
从案发现场运到我的车上的
from the kill site to my car.
也就是说这不是他第一次
Which wouldn't be the first time
用货车来处理被害者的尸体 看这
that he used a van to dump a victim's body. Look.
每一个案发现场都能找到他货车的轮胎痕迹
His tire tracks were found at every Frozen Heart crime scene.
除了嘉年华那次
Except the town carnival.
特罗特没办法把车开进玉米迷宫
Trott couldn't have fit his van into the corn maze.
他肯定是把马修·伯克的尸体
He would have had to carry Matthew Burke's body
-搬进去的 -这不符合他进出犯罪现场的手法
- into the maze. - Which wouldn't fit his "In and out" M.O.
更何况 马修·伯克的心脏
Plus, Matthew Burke's heart
被完全从尸体里移除了
was completely removed from his body,
而达斯汀的胸腔里还有心脏组织的残余
and Dustin's chest cavity still had remnants of his heart.
两种不同的作案手法可能意味着...
Two different M.O.S could mean...
有两个不同的杀手
Two different killers.
理查德·特罗特说他是某件大事的其中一部分
Trott said he was a part of something much bigger
因为他不是马蹄湾
because he's not the only killer
唯一的凶手
in Horseshoe Bay.
请小心点
Be careful, please.
你好啊
Oh. Hello.
-你来这干嘛
- Wh-What are you doing here?
我叫他来的
I called him.
好吧 再见
Oh, okay. Bye.
再见
Bye.
大约43秒以后我就能把这些
Should have this depixelated and enhanced
去像素化并且增强了
in about 43 seconds, give or take.
你怎么没成为一个科技大佬呢
How are you not a tech billionaire?
谁说我不是
Who says I'm not?
我们在找什么
What exactly are we looking for?
我一个委托人的已知合伙人
Known associates of a client of mine.
地方检察官认为他临阵退缩
D.A. Thinks he got cold feet and took off
在他能作证以前就逃跑了
before she could get him to turn state's evidence.
他最后被看到是在走进一间罐头厂的时候
He was last seen walking into a cannery.
-哈洛街上的那间吗 -是啊
- The one on Harlowe Street? - Yeah.
两个晚上之前
Two nights ago.
-你的委托人现在在哪 -我也想知道
- Where's your client now? - I wish I knew.
阿舍以前从来没有失踪过这么久
Asher's never gone M.I.A. This long with me before.
我希望从这个监控录像能查出
I'm hoping this surveillance footage
他为什么失踪了
explains his disappearance.
我向吉恩保证过 我会看看能不能认出
I promised Jean I would take a look, see if I can find
熟悉的脸或者车辆
any faces or cars that might be able
这样或许能帮她...
to point her in the right...
我能解释
I can explain.
吉恩·罗莎里奥检察官
D.A. Rosario,
理查德·特罗特杀了达斯汀·耶茨
Trott killed Dustin Yates
可他没杀马修·伯克 肯定还有另外一个杀手
but not Matthew Burke. There has to be another killer.
我知道 在波特兰被捕以后
I know. Trott has been in custody
理查德·特罗特就一直被关着
ever since he was arrested in Portland.
刚刚又有一起谋杀案发生了 是同样的手法
Another murder was just reported with the same M.O.
-尸体是在哪被发现的 -在杰克的咖啡馆前面
- Where did they find the body? - In front of Jake's Cafe.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表