剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
It seemed like you had something pretty important
要告诉我
to tell me.
实际上 确实有
Actually, I did.
实际情况是...
The truth is...
我喜欢你 吉恩
I like you, Jean.
我觉得你无与伦比又聪明
I think you're incredible and smart
而且...美丽
and... beautiful.
在你身边的时候
And being around you,
老实说 我感觉自己又像个孩子了
frankly, makes me feel like I'm a kid again.
不过如果你
But if you don't
没有相同的感觉
feel the same way,
那也不会
then that will not at all...
影响我们工作上的关系
impact our working relationship.
你的职业操守和个人品性
Your professional and your personal integrity
一直都是无可挑剔的
has always been above reproach,
而我也是如此
and mine will be, too.
你刚刚说的
What you, uh, just said
话 还有...
now, and-and...
你之前说的话...
what you said earlier...
一个成年男子如此诚实的表达自己的感受
It's really refreshing to have a grown man be so honest
这真是令人耳目一新
about how he feels.
你是认真的
You-you were being honest,
对吧 -是的
just to clarify? - I was.
而且...现在也是
And... and... I am.
好吧 根据你先前说过的话
Well, then based on what you said earlier,
你的心脏现在应该跳得很快吧
uh, that would mean that right now your heart is racing?
是啊 没错
Yes. That's correct.
所以说 是不是真的
And therefore isn't it true
有些事情
that there was something
是你很想知道的呢
you were wondering about?
同样正确
Also correct.
有没有可能你想知道
Is it possible you were wondering
这会是什么感觉呢
what this would be like?
我不知道
I'm not sure
那东西的退还规则是怎样的 不过我们应该试试
what the return policy is on that thing, but we could try.
你知道吗
You know what?
我想我会留着它
I think I might keep it.
是啊 听上去很可笑 不过...
Yeah, it sounds funny, but...
我以前常常告诉露西
I always used to tell Lucy that I wanted
我很想弹吉他 可是...
to play guitar someday, but...
我的父母不允许我弹 所以
my parents wouldn't let me, so,
我想现在我的机会来了
I guess now's my chance.
真不错
Right on.
我也不确定 感觉像是
I don't know, it's like,
在南茜身边时间久了以后...
spending time with Nancy...
你就会受到她的影响
rubs off on you.
她对一切都充满激♥情♥
She's so passionate about everything.
她会让你想要成为一个更好的自己
Makes you want to be a better person, I guess.
你懂我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
乔治 你看上去完全不一样了
George. Well, don't you look different.
焕然一新 -感觉我可以长生不老了
Very refreshed. - Like I could live forever.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
来 坐吧
Here, sit.
贝斯...
Bess...
我知道你不得不放弃奥黛特
I know you had to let go of Odette.
我真的非常遗憾
I'm really, really sorry.
没事的
It's okay.
她...她已经安息了
She... she's at peace now.
而且 你也没事了
And, hey, you're okay.
这才是最重要的
So that's all that matters.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我有个问题
Hey, here's a question.
你打算怎么度过你的余生呢
What are you gonna do with the rest of your life?
我的余生
The rest of my life.
我也不知道
I-I don't know.
我也不知道
I-I don't know. Everything?
我现在唯一能想到的事就是我迫不及待的
It's just the only thing I can think about right now
想把这个消息告诉尼克
is how I can't wait to tell Nick.
埃斯 已经去接他了
Well, Ace is on his way to pick him up now.
他很快就会过来了
Which means he will be here any minute.
我刚刚打过电♥话♥给他 不过转到语♥音♥信箱了
I tried calling him earlier, but I got his voice mail, so...
我再试试吧
I don't know. Let me try him again.
乔治
Hey, George.
埃斯 怎么是你接的尼克的电♥话♥
Ace? Why are you answering Nick's phone?
你们已经在路上了吗 让他接电♥话♥
Are you guys on the way? Put him on.
他接不了电♥话♥
I can't.
我刚到他这里
Just got to his place.
他的手♥机♥还在 可我在外面
His phone's here, but I didn't see
没看到他的车 他也没留言
his truck outside. There's no note,
什么都没有
no nothing.
尼克消失了
Nick's gone.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表