剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
我可以等等
I can wait.
好了 让我们先坐下吧 好吗
Okay, let's go take a seat on the chair, okay?
好了 乔纳
All right, Jonah...
我是乔治 留言别太长了
Hey, it's George. Leave a short message.
欢迎来到魔爪
Welcome to The Claw.
喝咖啡吗
Uh, coffee?
不用了 谢谢
埃斯在吗
他请病假了
Oh, uh, he called in sick.
他跟我说他的车出故障了
是吗 或许他在
Hmm. Well, uh, maybe he's at,
弗雷德拖车公♥司♥吧
uh, Fred's Towing.
可能吧
埃斯最近做了什么奇怪的事吗
奇怪的事
Strange?
我不明白
I... I don't understand.
卡森·德鲁给我发了条消息
他觉得埃斯陷入麻烦了
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
我可以跟你一起去弗雷德拖车公♥司♥
I could go with you to Fred's Towing.
当然 如果你有空的话
我有空
I have, uh, I have time.
非常有空
So much time.
我一向乐于帮助家里人
I'm always happy to help family.
和我最有前途的徒弟
And my most promising pupil.
我没想到你会答应
I didn't expect you to say yes.
为什么呢 她帮你搞定了那个戴帽子的男人
Why? She helped you with the hat guy-thing.
而且我很关心这座小镇的幸福
And I care about the well-being of this town.
需要我做什么
So, how can I help?
特罗特和杀害杰克·卡赞的凶手之间
Well, there is a connection
有着某种联♥系♥
between Trott and whoever killed Jake Cazine.
特罗特告诉我说他事某件大事的其中一部分
Trott told me he's a part of something much bigger,
我想知道他这话是什么意思
and I need to know what he means by that.
我正试着确保他不会因为某种法律上的漏洞
I'm trying to make sure that he doesn't get out of custody
就这么被释放了
because of some arbitrary loophole.
释放一个杀人犯 还真是令人愤慨啊
Let a murderer go. How infuriating.
南茜也是这种感受
Nancy feels the same way.
我希望能找到一种仪式
I just was hoping that there's some sort of ritual
它可以帮我看到事情的全貌
that could help me see the bigger picture,
就像是上帝视角
like a bird's-eye view.
如果你能让我们接触到特罗特
I could attempt a modification to the Memory Weave ritual
我就可以试着修改记忆编织的仪式
to see which memory had the most emotional significance,
来看看他哪段记忆的情感意义最深刻
if you can get us access to Trott in his cell.
这个要求挺高啊
That is a tall order,
不过这是南茜最擅长的
but those are Nancy's specialties.
所以她才能成为一位伟大的侦探和服务生
Makes her a great detective and waitress.
或许能办到 警局的人手没那么多
It might be doable. The station's stretched pretty thin,
不过我们还是得通过帕克探员这一关
but w-we would have to get past Agent Park.
尼尔森
Hi, Nelson.
我相信就在发生第一起案件的同一天
I believe the other killer broke into my home
另一个凶手闯进了我的家里
the day of the first murders.
能不能麻烦你和我一起去伊卡兰殿
If you could please meet me at Icarus Hall
看看有没有被忽略的线索
to look for clues they might have left behind.
发送
Sent.
他肯定不会相信你的
He is definitely not gonna buy that.
他相信了
He just did.
他已经在去伊卡兰殿的路上了
And he's on his way to Icarus Hall.
贝斯 或许他到了之后 你可以去缠着他
Bess, perhaps you could intercept him when he arrives.
当然了 算我一个
Absolutely. Count me in.
看起来我们有大约三个小时
Looks like we have maybe three hours
混进去拿到档案然后溜出来 而且不能被抓到
to get in, get info, get out and not get caught.
太棒了
Great.
南泰姆伯斯小队
Team NaTempEss...
...集♥合♥
...assemble.
你很聪明 找到碎片以后把它保留下来了
You were smart to save the chipped piece when you found it.
他很擅长处理紧急情况
This guy's good in a crisis.
-孩子 你表现的很棒 -也难怪你会摔一跤
-You're doing good, buddy. -No wonder you took a tumble.
这附近路面的坑洞就像小行星撞的陨石坑
The potholes around here are like asteroid craters.
嘿 我正准备给你回电♥话♥的 抱歉
Hey. Uh, I was gonna call you back. Sorry.
我只是问问情况
I was just checking in.
我在给埃斯的爸爸帮忙
I'm helping Ace's dad with something,
现在店里有杰西看着
so Jesse's covering at The Claw.
很好 我还被困在牙医这里
Cool. I'm still stuck at the dentist.
牙医啊
Oh, dentist.
我都不知道你预约了
I didn't know you had an appointment.
只是...有一点牙菌斑
Just... just a little plaque.
不 不 不 我不是指你的牙齿 我只是...
Oh, no, no, no, I didn't mean your teeth, I just...
今天早上你离开之前
It's just, um, this morning before you left,
你看上去
it seemed like
心里装着什么事
you had something on your mind.
是啊 毕竟我只有十年的寿命了
Yeah, well, a ten-year life expectancy will do that to you.
听我说 如果你一想到这事就感到压力很大 那么...
Listen, if it stresses you out to think about it, then...
我并没有感到压力很大 好吗
I'm not stressed out, okay?
看着这家伙工作让我很嫉妒
I'm watching this guy work, and I'm jealous.
那好吧
So good.
我希望在我的成长过程中也有这么一位牙医
I wish that I had a dentist like this growing up.
感觉就像是每个人都有这样的牙医
It just feels like everyone gets to have these dentists
他们会关心你的感受
who are, like, you know, they care about how you feel
会在你害怕的时候抓住你的手...
and they hold your hand when you're scared, or...
他们会保护你 也很可靠
they're, like, protective and reliable
而且很兴奋能成为你的爸...牙医
and-and psyched to be your da-- dentist.
好了 我得挂了 我很快就回来
All right, I got to go. I'll be back soon.
好吧
All right...
一切都还好吗
还好 还好
Uh, yeah, yeah.
我的未婚妻去看牙医了
Uh, my fiance is at the dentist.
你说“拜访”
So, when you said
弗雷德拖车公♥司♥的时候
"Visit" Fred's Towing,
你指的是“监视”弗雷德拖车公♥司♥吧
you meant "Stake out" Fred's Towing.
监视也是拜访的其中一种方式
也是哦
Ah. True.
还是没收到埃斯的信息吗
Still no text from Ace.
他肯定在躲着我
订婚的感觉怎么样
很棒
Oh, uh, it's great.
没错 很棒
It's great, yeah.
老实说 我从来没想过
I mean, honestly, I never thought
我会在这么年轻的时候就结婚
I'd be married, um, so young.
你已经找到你的灵魂伴侣了 你很幸运
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
我是说 乔治是独一无二的
I mean, George is unique.
我能问问吗
Can I ask?
你怎么知道
How did you know
你妻子是你命中注定的那个人呢
your wife was the one?
是什么促使你
I mean, what-what made you
向她求婚的呢
decide to propose?
我不想在没有她的情况下老去
我明白
泰姆伯伦斯很快就会回来了
Temperance should be back any moment.
不用了 谢谢你
Oh, no, that's okay, thank you.
我会给泰姆伯伦斯打电♥话♥的 我们重新约时间
I'm gonna call Temperance, we'll reschedule and, uh,
然后带些设备过来检测
we'll get some techs out here and examine
看那个人到底是从哪里进来的
exactly where the home invasion happened.
不过 还是谢谢你给我带路
Appreciate you showing me around, though.
可现在还是没抓到凶手 对吧
But the killer is still out there, right?
在泰姆伯伦斯回来之前 你能留下吗
Could you maybe stay until Temperance returns?
我真的很害怕
I'm-I'm really frightened.
如果你在这里感觉不自在
Yeah, if you're not comfortable here,
我可以带你回镇上
I can give you a ride back to town.
不行啊 我跟泰姆伯伦斯说了我们会等她的
No, you see, I said to Temperance that we'd wait.
请坐吧
Please... take a seat.
那是什么
What was that?
我的小帅哥在这呢
There's my handsome mister.
咕叽咕
Goochie-goo.
我们一直和泰姆伯伦斯在一起
With all the killings going on,
毕竟发生了这么杀人事件
we've been staying with Temperance.
我把他带到另一个房♥间去
So I'm just gonna put him in another room
这样他能更舒服些
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表