剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
维多利亚绝什么也不会跟他说的
Victoria would never tell him anything,
我也没在网上发过动态 我...
and I haven't posted anything online. I...
那个范粉丝的网站
Oh, the Fan Fan website.
泰德
Ted.
泰德在博客上写了求婚的事
Ted blogged about the proposal.
再也没有神圣不可侵犯的事情了吗
Is nothing sacred anymore?
我能吃一个吗 我现在需要点糖分
Can I have one of these? Sure could use a sugar hit.
你知道吗 我本来是打算把这些送给别人的
Oh, you know what? I was gonna drop these off for someone.
不过...
But...
不过什么
But what?
不过巧克力融化了
But the chocolate melted.
没错 很恶心 你不会想要吃的
Yeah. It's gross. You don't want to eat them.
给你买♥♥个格兰诺拉燕麦棒吧
Get you a granola bar.
真恶心
Gross.
我们仍然没有新的进展
We still don't know anything more
只知道你的委托人说过的:
than what your client has told us:
标签上的暗号♥代表了见面的时间和地点
that the tags are codes for time and location of meeting place.
好吧 那么...
Okay. And, um...
你还没弄清楚
You haven't been able to figure out
他们为什么要见面吗
what the meetings are about?
我们认为是毒品交易
Uh, I mean, we think it's drug deals.
在讨论了豁免的可能性以后
Now that your client has gone AWOL
你的委托人却消失了...
after talks of possible immunity...
我给阿舍留了很多条信息
I've left Asher a number of messages
告诉他他的行为对自己有多么不利
telling him how detrimental his actions were.
我目前也没办法找到他
I haven't been able to track him down. Yet.
我想我们已经知道在约好见面的那天晚上
Well, I think we found out where he was
他人在哪里了
the night we were supposed to meet.
两个晚上以前 阿舍被摄像头拍到
So, Asher was caught on camera
他走进一家老旧的罐头厂
walking into an old cannery, uh, two nights ago.
问题是他进去以后就再也没出来了
Problem is he walked in, but he never came out.
现在那里面也没人
Building's empty now.
这就是那个...
And this is the...
-监控录像吗 -对
- security footage? - Yeah.
这是他失踪那天晚上
It's a-a five-block radius of the cannery,
罐头厂周边五个街区内的监控
uh, the night he went missing.
好吧
Okay.
我本来想自己一个人
So, I've been meaning to scan
浏览所有这些东西的
through all of this stuff myself,
可现在我被调去特罗特的案子了
but now that I've been pulled to the Trott case,
-我非常需要有个人帮忙 -当然了
- I could really use a second pair of eyes? - Of course.
我可以帮你看看
I can take a look.
-太好了 -看我能不能
- Perfect. - See if I spot
认出阿舍的同伙
any of Asher's known associates.
太赞了
Amazing.
我的天
Oh, my God.
谢谢
Thanks.
先是灯坏了 然后现在...
First the lights and now...
我只是某件大事的其中一部分
I'm a part of something much bigger.
你永远不会明白的
You'll never understand.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
神探南茜
第三季第四集
你有病吗
What is your problem?
你偷了那位女士的咖啡
You just stole that woman's coffee
然后朝着我的头仍
and threw it at my head.
不会吧 我很 我很抱歉
Oh, no. I'm, um, I'm so sorry.
我不知道
I, uh, I don't know
-自己是怎么来这的 我一直在梦游 -听着
-how I got here, and I've been sleepwalking. -Look,
我们都会做很疯狂的梦
we all have crazy dreams,
可你知道什么是我们不会做的吗
but you know what we're not doing?
别朝其他人仍饮料 好吗
Throwing beverages at people, okay?
快走 马上
Leave. Now.
抱歉
Sorry.
看到了吧 比在厕所的墙壁上画画好多了 对吧
See? Better than drawing on the bathroom wall, right?
我刚刚经历了今天的第二个噩梦
I just had my second nightmare of the day.
当时看到的就是这个图像
While seeing that exact image.
先是在车站
First at the station,
接着是五分钟以后在杰克的咖啡店
and then five minutes ago at Jake's Cafe.
我也在梦里看见过
I see it in my dreams, too.
很可怕 不过画下来能让我感觉好一些
It's scary, but drawing it makes me feel better.
还有...
And...
我很抱歉在厕所里涂鸦
sorry about painting your bathroom.
没事的 大家都会犯错
Hey, it's all good. Mistakes happen, huh?
小家伙
Hey, buddy.
你是从什么时候开始
How long you been seeing
看见那个图像的
that weird shape?
好了
Okay.
四个人都看到相同的东西
It cannot be a coincidence
这肯定不是巧合
that four people are hallucinating the same thing.
是啊 还是在他们的梦里 你知道吗 我在想...
Yeah, in their dreams. Uh, you know, I was thinking...
我们应该问汉娜 看看她是不是知道些什么
We should call Hannah. See if she knows anything.
真的吗 你知道汉娜不在的时候
Hello? Uh, you know I've been watching over
是我在照看历史协会吧
the Historical Society while Hannah is away.
我可以直接冲过去然后找到所有关于
I can just dash over there and find out everything I can
你噩梦里出现的那个影子的资料
about the silhouette from your nightmares.
不用谢我
You are welcome.
埃斯
Ace!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
这是什么
What is this?
我刚刚在幻觉里看到的就是这个
That's something I just hallucinated.
有什么想法吗
Any guesses
为什么我在幻觉里看到的图像
as to why I'm hallucinating the same thing
和青年中心的孩子们正在画的一样呢
the Youth Center kids are drawing?
我刚刚看到的也是这个
Well, it's the same thing I just saw.
就在他梦游之前
Before he went sleepwalking.
夸梅和塔里亚
Hey. Kwame
告诉我他们大概是三天以前开始做
and Talia just told me that they started having nightmares
关于那玩意的噩梦的
about that thing three days ago.
他们把它叫做睡魔
They-they keep calling it the Sandman.
贝斯说她找到线索了
Yeah, Bess said she found something.
想让我们去见她
She wants us to meet up with her.
瑞安 你能坚守阵地吗 我会很感激的
Um, Ryan, can you hold down the fort? Appreciate it.
不 等等 我不会...
No, wait, I-I don't r... Uh, any...
谁还想要曲奇吗
Who wants more cookies?
不只是埃斯和南茜
It's not just happening to Ace and Nancy.
推特上有一半的账号♥都在发
Half dozen accounts are tweeting about sleepwalking
马蹄湾梦游的事 看
in Horseshoe Bay. Look.
我认得这些名字
I recognize these names.
这些家伙比我和乔治低一个年级
Yeah, these guys were a year below me and George.
我记得这个女生在埃斯班上
This girl was in Ace's class, I think.
看来这件事在不断升级
Uh, so, the-the haunting is escalating.
从孩子们的噩梦变成...
It went from children's nightmares to...
为了什么 获得力量吗
To do what? Gain strength?
-等足够强大了它就... -它就转移到青少年身上
- When it's strong enough, it... - It jumps to teens.
获得新的食物源
New food group.
现在它更强了 对他们的影响方式也不同了
And now that it's stronger, it's affecting them differently,
-会让他们梦游 -陷入危险
- making them sleepwalk. - Into danger.
有人以前见过这个形象吗
Has anyone ever seen the silhouette before?
有 在这里...
Yes. So, I have here...
土著的工匠们把图像画在陶器上
So, the Indigenous artisans drew the image on pottery
然后再用派珀海滩的沙子填满
that they would then fill with sand from Piper Beach.
这些罐子就能起到捕梦的作用
These-these pots acted as dream catchers.
派珀海滩 就是我们每年举办城镇嘉年华的地方吗
Piper Beach? Like we do every year at the town carnival?
可这和城镇嘉年华有什么关系呢
What's this got to do with the town carnival?
在嘉年华的开幕仪式上
The carnival has an opening ceremony
每个家庭都会去派珀海滩收集沙子
where families go down to Piper Beach and collect sand.
是啊 你只需要制♥作♥成小沙罐
Yeah. That you decorate at the arts and crafts booth.
就能装饰你的艺术和工艺品摊位了
You just make little jars of sand.
我曾经把沙子染成过黑色的
I used to dye my sand black.
几乎每一个马蹄湾孩子的床上都有一个沙罐
Almost every kid in Horseshoe Bay has one by their bed.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表