剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
他就是凶手
that he was the murderer.
我们已经相信了
Uh, we already think that.
是啊 全世界都信了
Right, the world did.
基于什么呢
Based on, what, a confession
一份很容易被英语说得比乔流利得多的警♥察♥
that could have easily been falsified and written
所伪造和撰写的供词
by cops who spoke fluent English, unlike Joe.
所有他们处决了一个无辜的人
So, they executed an innocent man.
是啊
Yeah.
可他不是因为这个而生气
But that's not why he's upset.
是因为某个谎言可能会被深入调查证据的人所揭露
He's upset about the lie being exposed by people looking too deep into the evidence.
这就是为什么他试图把一切都锁在这里
That's why he's trying to keep it all locked up here.
可如果他是清白的 为什么还要如此努力地
I mean, but why would a ghost work so hard
说服我们他是有罪的呢
to convince us that he's guilty if he's not?
问题就在这 可我也不知道
I don't know. That's the question.
这是乔的火柴盒
The matchbook from Joe's personal effects.
想象一下你活了一辈子
Imagine living your whole life,
最后世界上却只剩这些东西来证明
and this is all you leave on the planet
你曾经存在过
to show you were ever here.
贝斯打来了 我希望她有好消息
Ooh, I sure hope that's Bess with something useful.
你找到什么了
All right, what you got?
我在汉娜的档案里找到的
So, I found an account in Hannah's files
是关于一家古玩店出♥售♥传家宝的事
about a curio shop that was selling estate sale heirlooms
有个鬼魂还附在上面
by a ghost who still wanted to possess them.
店主把它们都烧了以后鬼魂就离开了
So the shopkeeper burned them all and the spirit moved on.
真棒 贝斯说得把它们都烧了
Sweet. Bess says burn it all.
我打开扬声器了
You're on speaker.
烧了它们会有大♥麻♥烦的
Um, that-that's gonna cause big problems,
因为我向莱西保证过会把证物带给她
because I promised the evidence to Laci.
可乔的鬼魂不希望有人检查那些证物
But the ghost doesn't want the evidence examined.
我说 莱西应该不知道盒子里有什么吧
I mean, does Laci even know what's in the box?
好吧 这个想法不错
Okay. That is a good point.
这盒子神神秘秘的
It's a mystery box.
等她打开的时候 里面的东西只要看上去属于1950年代
So if she opens it, anything that looks 1950s-like,
就不会有问题
it should still feel legit.
没错
Exactly.
历史协会里有很多复古的装饰品
And there's plenty of vintage decorations
符合这个要求
at the Historical Society that could fit the bill.
可这是误导 也不诚实
I mean, it's misleading and not very honest.
可在讨论莱西的需求
But in the debate between what Laci wants
和鬼魂的需求之间
versus what the ghost wants,
我想我们应该优先考虑
I think we should prioritize the lives we can save
尽快的抓住冰心杀手以后
by catching the Frozen Hearts Killer
-我们能救多少人的命 -我同意
- as quickly as possible. - Agreed.
好吧 把伪造的证物带过来 贝斯
All right, bring the fake evidence, Bess.
没有你我们可怎么办
Where would we be without you?
我想大概会和鬼魂一起被困在工厂里
Mm, broken down, trapped in a factory
然后崩溃掉吧
and haunted, I imagine.
再见
Ciao.
泰德
Ted.
尼克在哪
Uh, is Nick about?
他在修无线网
He's trying to fix the Wi-Fi.
好吧
Okay.
好了 泰德 再试一次
Okay, Ted, give it another shot.
有信♥号♥♥了
Wi-Fi.
很好
Okay, good.
现在你能完成家庭作业了吧
Now you can get your homework done, huh?
杰西说你一直没交作业
Jesse says you haven't been turning in assignments?
这可不像你 发生什么事了
That's not like you. What's going on?
没事 我很好
Nothing. I'm fine.
找到我的清单了
Found my list.
就快弄完了 有事吗
Almost done. What's up?
没有听上去那么糟糕
It's not as bad as it sounds.
这倒是个令人欣慰的开场白
Oh, that's a comforting preamble.
好吧 南茜 乔治和埃斯被一个只会说意第绪语的鬼魂
Okay, but Nancy, uh, George and Ace are trapped in an abandoned factory
困在了一间废弃的工厂里
by a ghost who only speaks Yiddish.
好吧 该怎么帮他们
Okay. So, what do they need?
我把古董带给他们
Antiques, which I can give them.
你开车送我过去
And a ride that you can give me.
-行 没问题
- Okay. Okay.
杰西正在组装书架
Uh, Jesse's putting together bookshelves,
我看看新来的辅♥导♥员
so let me see if my new STEM counselor
能不能帮我看场子
can-can watch things here.
-她就是及时雨 -好的
- She's a godsend. - Okay.
艾迪
Uh, Addy?
不会吧
No.
我与我在州记录员办公室的联♥系♥人谈过了
I talked to my contact at the state recorder's office.
这些文件应该能帮我们拿到牌匾
These documents should get us the plaque.
这个地方建在属于帕萨马科迪的一块
Oh, uh, oh, this place was built on unceded lands
未割让的土地上
that belong to the Passamaquoddy.
所以我们要在门口立个用来纪念的牌匾
So, we're gonna get a plaque out front to commemorate.
看来她在这工作
So, she works here?
是啊
Yeah.
你们俩...
Yeah, you two, uh...
互相认识吗
you know each other?
我们该走了
Oh, you know, we should go.
我们的朋友非常需要帮助...
Our friends really need us, so...
艾迪 你能在这呆几个小时吗
Yeah. Addy, can you hold it down here for a few hours?
好的 当然可以
Oh, yeah. Sure thing.
看来我们还是会经常见面了
Guess we'll be seeing more of each other after all.
好了 尼克 我们走
Come on, Nick. Let's go.
乔·凯尔西
Joe Kelsey,
我们听到你了
we have heard you.
我们会保守你的秘密
Your secret is safe with us.
我们不会把你的事情传播出去 没有人会知道了
We will not tell your story. No one will ever know.
我们保证
This we promise.
我们找到所有东西了吗
Okay. Are we sure that we found everything?
是啊
Yeah.
他什么也没留下了
There's nothing left of him.
谢谢你 乔
Thank you, Joe.
感觉车没问题
Feels normal.
那就好
All right.
我们回到正事上了
We back in business.
好了
Okay.
那我给尼克和贝斯发消息
I will text Nick and Bess to tell them to meet us
让他们直接去会场
at the convention site.
你叫什么名字来着
What was the name again?
南茜·德鲁
Nancy Drew.
感觉在这里你的名气应该更大些
Feel like you would've been bigger here.
看来只有沿海地区才有我的传奇故事
I guess my legend's purely coastal.
装扮不错
Great costume.
给你
Oh, here.
我真的很抱歉把你叫过来了
Hi. I am so sorry to pull you away.
我知道你现在有很多事情要做
I know you have so much on your plate right now.
一切都在掌控之中 新招的人能搞定
I got it all under control. My new hire's on it.
孩子们都能上网了
The kids are plugged in.
我有时间能放松一下
I got time to have some fun.
真的吗
Really?
那样我就能待在你身边了
Aw, 'cause I didn't need to be away from you.
我们去侦探展上
Let's have fun.
找点乐子吧
At DetectiveCon.
名单上写成“德鲁·南茜”了
Ah, it was under "Drew Nancy".
这是你们的通行证和挂绳
Here are your passes for the floor, your lanyards,
还有线索卡
and your clue sheet.
今年隐瞒身份的复仇女神是一位
This year's incognito nemesis is
恶魔般的社会工作者
diabolical social worker.
如果你们解开谜团找到了那位复仇女神
If you solve the mystery and track down your nemesis,
就能赢得面包 鲱鱼 炸鱼和薯条的礼品卡
you win a gift card to Bread Herring Fish & Chips.
-真棒 -酷啊
- Cute. - Cool.
那么...
Hey, um, so...
我把古董都带来了 你们把证物都烧了吗
as requested. Did you burn everything?
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表