剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
有空吗
Got a minute?
你明知道我没空
I know you're aware that I don't,
现在又出现了一位受害者
since another murder victim just showed up
而且他被冻住的心脏也消失了
with a frozen heart missing from his chest.
不过我愿意听听你的疑问和想法
But I am willing to listen to your questions and thoughts,
所以下次请少说废话 这样效率更高
so next time please just start with those to be efficient.
想提高效率 你自己却说了这么多废话
That was a lot of words for someone trying to be efficient.
杰克·卡赞被杀害的事
Have you talked to Temperance Hudson
你跟泰姆伯伦斯·哈德森说了吗
about Jake Cazine's death?
她应该算是嫌疑人之一
She should be a person of interest.
她不是的 案发时间她有不在场证明
She isn't. She has an alibi for the time of death:
她早上和我一起喝的咖啡
coffee with me this morning.
她还吃了可颂
She ordered a croissant.
让我猜猜看
Ah, let me guess.
她安排了一场和你的不期而遇
She engineered some seemingly casual run-in with you
因为她有求于你
because she needed something.
如果你说的“安排”指的是邀请 那么 是的
If by "Organized," You mean she, uh, invited me, well, yes.
我们都是刚来这里的人
We're both new in town.
周日我本来可以休息的 不过...
I was supposed to have Sunday off. But...
我不觉得她有问题
didn't strike me as suspicious.
你为什么说她有嫌疑呢
Why do you suggest her as a person of interest?
她住的房♥子有问题
She lives in a questionable house
里面发生的事情也有问题
where questionable things have happened.
按照这个逻辑
Okay, by that logic,
我应该审问她的房♥子
I should interview her house.
感谢你跑过来
Appreciate you coming in.
真的吗
Do you?
我还以为你在躲着我
I thought you'd been avoiding me.
我为什么要躲着你呢
Why would I do that?
有时候 当人们一起死里逃生之后
Sometimes people feel awkward
他们会感到尴尬
when they've narrowly avoided death together,
特别是他们还互相救了对方的命
especially when they've saved each other's lives.
我不觉得尴尬
I don't feel awkward.
见到你我很高兴
It is good to see you.
不幸的是 我很忙
Unfortunately, I am busy.
忙着抓那个冰心杀手吧
Trying to catch the other Frozen Hearts Killer.
这次看上去像是模仿犯罪
So, it looks like a copycat.
你告诉特罗特杰克被杀了
What was Trott's reaction
他有什么反应
when you told him about Jake's murder?
特罗特找了律师 他什么也不说了
Trott lawyered up. He's not talking.
他在被捕之前跟我说
Okay, but he told me before he was arrested
他是某件大事的其中一部分
that he was a part of something much bigger.
如果那不只是连环杀手说的闲话呢
What if that wasn't just serial killer chitchat?
我是帕克探员
Agent Park.
明白了
Understood.
开始走流程吧
Start the process.
检察官撤销了对特罗特的所有指控
D.A.'s dropping all charges against Trott.
什么
What?!
因为杰克·卡赞吗
Because of Jake Cazine?
她认为杰克被杀时
She thinks the fact that Jake was killed
特罗特还在牢房♥里的事实
while Trott was in custody introduces
引发了太多疑问
too much reasonable doubt, and a jury
法官也不会因为上周的案件判特罗特有罪的
will never convict him of last week's murders.
可我在他的家里找到了证据
But I found evidence in his house.
那阿♥拉♥斯加的案子怎么办呢
And-and-and what about the murder in Alaska?
那不是我的案子
Alaska's not my case,
而且房♥子里的证据是不能够被采纳的
and the evidence from the house is inadmissible.
辩方认为
The defense argued that
-证物监管链被... -被我破坏了
-the chain of custody was violated... -By me,
-因为我闯进了现场 -等法♥院♥明天
-because I was on the premises. -When the courthouse
开门的时候
opens tomorrow...
特罗特就会被释放
Trott's gonna walk.
神探南茜
第三季 第五集
你准备好跟我说了吗
You ready to talk to me now?
无论如何 你都得开口了
Ready or not, you're going to.
这是我的委托人阿舍·戴维斯
This is my client Asher Davies.
你见过他吗
Have you seen him?
没有
No.
他本来应该配合地方检察官
He was supposed to be cooperating with the D.A.
进行一项调查的
in an investigation.
三个晚上以前 他走进一间罐头厂后
Three nights ago, he walked into a cannery
就再也没出来过
and never came out.
而当晚在同一间罐头厂外
The same night, you picked up Bertram Bobbsey
你开车去接了伯特伦·鲍勃西
outside that same cannery.
那里发生了什么
What happened in there?
我不知道
I don't know.
鲍勃西先生上车的时候
When Mr. Bobbsey got back in my car,
他的手指关节上都是血
he had blood on his knuckles.
所以我就把他赶走了 之后再也没有他的消息了
So I made him get out, and I haven't heard from him since.
不管那里面发生了什么 都跟我没有关系
I had nothing to do with whatever happened in there.
就是跟你有关
Except you did.
从监控来看 完全可以说
From this, an argument can still be made
无论发生了什么你都脱不了干系
that you are connected to whatever happened.
如果鲍勃西攻击了阿舍 你就会被指控为事后从犯
If Bobbsey assaulted Asher, you will be charged as an accessory after the fact.
我想雇佣你当我的律师
I want to hire you as my lawyer.
我不能为你辩护
I can't represent you,
因为阿舍已经是我的委托人了
because I already represent Asher.
去找警♥察♥
Go to the police.
告诉他们你知道的一切
Tell them everything you know.
也许你该带上你父亲
Maybe bring your father.
如果我爸知道了
If I get my dad involved,
他可能会亲自逮捕我
he might end up arresting me himself.
-我妈可没办法接受 -她必须接受
-My mom won't be able to handle that. -She's going to have to,
-因为早晚... -不 不 不 你不...
-because sooner or later... -No, no, no, no. You don't...
你不明白
you don't get it.
当我哥哥格兰特
When my brother Grant
从镇里过来的时候 我们把他弄进了联邦证人保护计划
came through town, and we got him back into the WITSEC,
我当时很想告诉她发生了什么
I wanted to tell her what happened,
可我爸爸不想让她知道这么多
but my dad wants to keep her on a need-to-know basis
因为她很容易担心
about everything, because she worries,
-心脏有有问题... -埃斯
-and she does have a heart thing... -Ace. Hey.
无论发生了什么 都和你有关
You are connected to whatever happened.
你可以什么也不做
So you can either do nothing
让事情变得更糟
and make things worse for yourself
伤害你和那些爱你的人
and for everyone who loves you...
或者 你可以开始纠正错误
or you can start making things right.
我的天
Oh, my God.
鲍勃西先生请我帮忙送些东西
Mr. Bobbsey asked me for some help with deliveries.
这个为什么是证物呢
Why is this in an evidence bag?
那是从鲍勃西的一个同伙那收缴的
That was confiscated from an associate of Bobbsey's.
检察官认为礼品标签上
The D.A. Thinks that the gift tags
隐藏了包含交易时间和地点的信息
contain coded messages with times and places
很可能是毒品交易
for transactions of some kind, possibly drug deals.
那如果我能解开暗号♥呢
Well, what if I can decode the cipher?
我就能找出下次见面的地点了
And I'll find out where the next meet is.
如果你能给检察官提供线索
Well, the D.A. Would look more favorably on you
她会对你有更好的印象
if you provide her with information.
我可以跟她说我有新线索了
I can tell her that I have a lead,
-不过暂时不会提到你的名字 -快说吧
-but I won't use your name yet. -Do it.
对了
Um, you know,
我的车里有鲍勃西先生留下的一盒这种巧克力
Mr. Bobbsey left one of his chocolate boxes in my car,
-我可以拿来给你看看 -好的
-so I can bring it inside and show you. -Okay.
吉恩
Jean.
我是卡森
It's Carson.
目前阿舍还是没有回话 不过...
Uh, so, still no word from Asher, um, but...
我从他失踪那天晚上罐头厂外的
I was able to discover something on the surveillance footage
监控录像上发现了一些线索
from outside the cannery the night that he disappeared.
是这样...
It was..
等等
Hang on.
乔治
Hey, George.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表