剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
我马上就要成功了
I'm getting closer.
我的方式是正确的
I'm-I'm getting it right.
你想要被研究
You want to be studied.
你想要出名
You want to be known.
你并没有完全理解
You don't really get it.
不过 等人们发现你那颗被冻住的心脏的时候
Maybe someone else will, though.
也许就会有人理解了
When they find your heart frozen.
-理查德·特罗特 -罗德里克·哈特
- Richard Trott. - Rodric Hartt.
我们知道你是谁
We know who you are.
举起双手
Put your hands up.
马修·伯克的心脏在哪
What happened to Matthew Burke's heart?
你为什么要拿走它
Why did you take it?
我不理解什么
What don't I get?
我只是某件大事的其中一部分
I'm a part of something much bigger.
你永远不会明白的
You'll never understand.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 跟我们计划的一样
Yeah, just like we planned.
作业都做完了吗
Hey, you finish your homework?
-不然我还能做什么 -比如说...
- What else would I be doing? - Oh, I don't know...
在付款软件上查看范粉丝商品的销♥售♥记录
just checking your Fan Fan sales on a payment app?
你生气了吗
Are you mad?
泰德 你究竟是怎么发现
Ted, how'd you even find out
以前发生过的那些事情的
about all that stuff that happened?
奥黛特告诉我的 我觉得很酷
Odette told me. I thought it was cool.
所以你...
So you were...
为我感到骄傲吗
proud of me?
我想是的
I guess.
好吧 看来...
Well, then...
我也是一名范家粉丝了
I guess I'm a Fan Fan, too.
帮我登记吧
Sign me up.
会员费是十美元
It's ten dollars to join.
你说什么
Excuse you?
我打算跟你平分收入的
I was gonna share the money.
好吧 真不错
Well, okay.
钱还挺多的 这样吧
That's a lot of money. Okay, you know what,
我支持你的创业计划
I'm gonna try to encourage your entrepreneurial spirit.
不过在学习上不能偷懒
But no slacking off in school over this
也不能不问我一声就把我的连帽衫拿去卖♥♥了
or taking my old hoodies and selling them without asking.
而且你还是不准出门
And you're still grounded.
需要我限制她的无线网流量吗
Do you want meto limit her Wi-Fi access here?
不用了
Mm, no.
她总会找到解决办法的 她就是这样
She'll just find a workaround, 'cause that's who she is.
也挺好的
And that's fine.
你就是为此才创立这个地方的 不是吗
I mean, that's why you're making this space, right?
这样人们才能发现真实的自己
So that people can connect over who they really are.
你可以把这件事从待办清单上划掉了
That's one thing you can check off your to-do list.
你知道吗 在和我约会过的人里面
You know, you're the only person
你是唯一一个
that I've been on a date with
因为我不只是想喝咖啡而感到失望的人
who was disappointed I didn't want to just get coffee.
对有内涵的人来说 交谈可不是一种威慑
Conversation isn't a deterrent for someone with depth.
你知道我今天除了泡茶
You know what I did today
还做了什么吗
other than make a perfect cup of tea?
我帮助我的朋友们解决了
I helped my friends deal
超自然的事件 我破了一件案子
with paranormal mishaps. I solved a case.
我抓住了一个连环杀手
I caught a serial killer
还跟一个鬼魂纠缠不清
and I wrangled a haunted spirit.
我的生活里充满了
My life is swirling
怪异的事情 所以有的时候
with weirdness that occasionally
我只想找一具不说话的肉体
I like to go for a spot of word-free physicality.
懂了吗
Okay?
如果我知道你感兴趣的话
I totally would have banged you,
我绝对会和你上♥床♥的
if I'd known you were interesting.
不敢相信她抓到了一个真正的连环杀手
Can't believe she caught an actual serial killer.
这不是我的计划 这是...
Well, it wasn't my plan. It was, uh...
各位 抱歉了
Uh, look, everyone, sorry.
我得把我奶奶送回家
I need to get my Grandma home.
这是什么
What is this?
蓝鸟汽车旅馆吗
Bluebird Motor Hotel?
你是从哪得到这个火柴盒的
How did you get this matchbook?
我保留了乔·凯尔西证物盒里最后一样东西
I kept one last item from Joe Kelsey's evidence box.
你是怎么知道乔的
H-How do you know about Joe?
奶奶
Uh, Grandma,
我试着寻找过装着他个人物品的盒子
I, um, tried to get the box of his personal effects.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想要那个盒子的原因不只是为了播客
I didn't just want the box for a podcast.
是为了她
It was for her.
你以前就认识乔吗
You knew him?
我们曾经在一起工作
We worked together.
某个曾经和乔·凯尔西
Somebody who worked in
在同一间工厂工作过的人
the same factory as Joe Kelsey
试着帮他洗清罪名 可那个时候
tried to clear him, but by then,
乔已经向警方招供了
the police already had his full confession.
你知道他是无辜的
You knew he was innocent.
这些话是乔说的
Those were Joe's words.
你知道是什么意思吗
Do you know what they mean?
“我永远不会离开你 亲爱的"
"I'll never leave you, sweetheart".
乔说的大多数话我都不理解
I couldn't understand most of what Joe said,
不过这句是我们在分别的时候
but that's what he'd whisper to me
他对我说的悄悄话
when it was time for us to leave each other.
我们在蓝鸟汽车旅馆见的面
Bluebird Motor Hotel was where we'd meet.
我们不是一起去的 这样别人就不会发现我们在一起
We'd arrive separately so no one would see us together.
谋杀发生的那晚他就在那里
It's where he was the night of the murder.
和我在一起
With me.
1972年5月15日,美国最高法♥院♥在此案中做出了一项具有历史意义的判决,
认为禁止异族通婚的法律违反了宪法的平等保护条款。
那是在1950年
This was 1950,
比闹到最高法♥院♥的洛文夫妇诉弗吉尼亚州案
almost 20 years before Loving v. Virginia
早了二十年
went to the Supreme Court.
如果我奶奶家周围的邻居发现
If the people in my Grandma's neighborhood found out
一个白皮肤的男人和一个黑皮肤的女人在谈恋爱
that a white man and a Black woman were in a relationship,
她就会付出代价
it would've been her who paid the price.
可你并不在乎
But you didn't care.
你仍然试着给他作证
You still tried to alibi him.
我知道他是无辜的
I knew he was innocent.
我怀疑是另一个夜班看守人
I suspected it was the other night watchman
偷了装钱的盒子
who stole the money box
还杀了他的同事
and murdered his colleague,
并且把罪名嫁祸给乔
pinned the crime on Joe.
几年以后这个看守人在进行另一起抢劫的时候
That same watchman robbed another spot
被抓住了
a few years later and got caught.
无论如何 你没能帮到乔
Either way, you couldn't help Joe.
他宁愿承认自己没有犯过的罪行
He confessed to a crime he didn't commit
也不想看到你出事
rather than see anything happen to you.
他至死都在想着你
He died thinking of you.
保护着你们之间的秘密
Protecting the secret you two had.
所以他的魂魄不愿意释怀
It's why his ghost wasn't able to move on.
我以前常常在深夜去墓地看他
I used to go to his grave late at night,
我戴着黑色的纱巾 这样就不会被人认出来
in a black mourning veil, so no one would recognize me.
我只是希望能让他知道
Just wish I could let him know,
这样他的灵魂就能安息
so his soul can rest.
奶奶
Grandma.
我没事
I'm okay.
他的牺牲
His sacrifice
让我拥有了完整的一生
let me live my full life.
现在他知道了
He knows now.
你应该能感觉好些了
You can feel good.
你给他们带来了安宁
You gave those people some peace,
还抓住了一个连环杀手
and you caught a serial killer.
是啊
Yeah.
只是他...
It's just that he s...
对我说了些什么
said something to me.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表