剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
阿曼达...没人在意这些
Amanda... no-nobody's keeping score.
如果他们不在意的话 你今晚就会相信我
If they weren't keeping score, you would've trusted me
会做出正确的选择 可实际上...
to make the right choice tonight, but instead...
...你帮我做出了选择
...you made that choice for me.
你知道你的问题在哪吗
You know what your problem is?
你总觉得你自己是那个好人
You always think that you're the good guy.
我们...能谈谈吗
Can we... talk about this?
不
No.
埃斯 我们结束了
Ace, we're done.
阿曼达...
Amanda...
再见了
Goodbye.
情况怎么样
How's it going in here?
我们刚刚看完了杰克·卡赞
Oh, we just went through the security footage
被害那天晚上的录像
the night Jake Cazine was murdered,
没人从那条密道进出过
and nobody came in or out through that wall panel.
再多往回倒倒
Let's go back farther.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
好啊 好啊 好啊
Well, well, well.
还是我自己来看一会吧
why don't I just take over for a bit, yeah?
好 如果你看到
Yeah. Uh, just call us
任何关于案子的可疑情况
whenever you see something suspicious.
-就联♥系♥我们 -明白
-About the case. -Got it.
超自然生物 戴着一顶大帽子
Uh, supernatural entity. Wears a big hat.
我不会错过的
Won't miss it.
我的天
Oh, my God.
贝斯
Bess...
听我这个只有十年寿命的人一句劝
take it from a girl who only has ten years left to live.
虽然结果不一定好
Risk the rejection.
但你和艾迪不应该只是一♥夜♥情♥的关系
You and Addy deserve more than a one-night stand.
意思是如果你能直面死亡
Meaning that if you can face down death,
或许我就能发起第二次约会吗
then maybe I can initiate a second date?
她要疯了才会不答应你
She'd be crazy to say no.
天啊
Oh, God.
胳膊怎么样了
How's the arm?
-或许我现在还能摇动吊索 -是吗
-You know, I can probably rock a sling. -Yeah?
我还是很高兴我跟你一起去了
Still glad I came, though.
你的幽默感还真是奇怪啊
Oh, you have a weird sense of fun.
不管怎么说
For what it's worth,
卡森从来没有因为我而肩膀脱臼过
Carson never dislocated his shoulder for me.
那太好了
Oh, cool.
作为一个父亲我需要尽可能多的加分项
'Cause I need all the dad points I can get.
他也从来没有掉进过一个洞里
I mean, he also never fell down a hole,
所以...
so...
我看到群消息了
Got the group text.
你还好吗
You okay?
我也说不准
Undecided.
我是来跟你道歉的
I wanted to apologize to you.
因为你怪我没把吸尘器维护好吗
For accusing me of bad vacuum maintenance?
不是的
No.
是为了今天早上的事
For holding on to our argument this morning.
我早上还是在为昨晚的争吵生气
I was still a little mad from last night
因为你...
because you...
怪我没有分享我的事情
kind of called me out on not sharing things.
我是在担心这会成为一种习惯
I was worried it was becoming a pattern.
好吧 你知道吗 有时候你也没有分享事情
Okay, well, you know, sometimes you don't share things, either.
比如自从你来了马蹄湾以后
Like how you've never been back to visit Florida,
你再也没有回佛罗里达看过 一次也没有
not even once, since you came to Horseshoe Bay.
我的意思是
Look, my point is,
我不会给你压力 要你说出
I don't pressure you to talk about things
你不打算分享的事情
that you're not ready to share.
我确实打算让你试试我的方式
And yes, I was going to ask you to try my approach,
可后来我花了一些时间思考
but after I had some time to think
再加上一些新的发现
and because of some new discoveries,
我决定试试你的方式
I decided that I'm going to try your approach
开始学会分享
and share things instead.
好吧 首先 我之前也没打算给你压力
Okay, firstly, I-I wasn't trying to pressure you before.
-我只是...想要感到和你有联♥系♥ -尼克
-I just... I just wanted to feel connected to you. -Nick,
我们是联♥系♥在一起的
we are connected.
你的这些话对我来说很有意义
It means a lot to hear you say that.
还有
And second,
有些什么新的发现
what new discoveries?
是这样...
Okay. So...
贝斯和我花了一整天时间来寻找
Bess and I spent the whole day looking for a cure
把奥黛特的灵魂从我体内弄出去的方法
to get Odette's soul out of me.
现在 我终于能告诉你了
And now I am finally ready to tell you.
我们找到了实质性的线索
We found an actual lead.
这太棒了
That's amazing.
而我...
A-And...
也有些事情打算告诉你
Here's something I'm ready to tell you.
我很钦佩
I admire
你有胆量去面对你的亲生父亲
that you had the guts to go face your biological dad.
我希望
And I hope
我也能多少受到一点你的影响
some of that could rub off on me.
这些话 我昨天晚上就应该说的
And that's what I should've said last night.
或者今天早上
Or this morning.
或者那之后的任何时间
Or any time since then.
我想我现在准备好停止争吵了
I think I'm ready to stop fighting now.
我的天 你们肯定不会相信的 我的天啊
Oh, my God! You're never gonna believe this. Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
好了 是这样 这个录像的日期
Okay. Okay, this footage was dated
是在我们见到桃金娘-泰姆伯伦斯之后的那个晚上
one night after our meeting with Myrtle/Temperance Hudson.
-突然断电的那天晚上 -是的 看好了
-The-the night of the weird blackouts. -Yeah. Watch.
那是汉娜 就在这个房♥间里
There's Hannah in this very room.
电力突然中断了一会
The blackout happens.
她拿了一把钥匙出来
She-she takes a key out.
看好她去哪了
And look where she goes.
汉娜知道暗门的事
Hannah knew about the door.
我是在地下牢房♥捡到的这把钥匙
I found this in the underground prison cell.
把前面那段再放一遍
Play that first part again.
这是那把牢笼钥匙的一部分
That's part of the key that unlocked the monster's cage.
一直以来 我都以为汉娜
All this time, I thought that Hannah
会帮助我们保护这个小镇
was gonna help us protect the town.
可实际上她就是那个把超自然杀手放出来的人
But she's the one who released the supernatural killer.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表