剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
承认吧 没什么可丢脸的
It's all right to admit it.
我也对司法体系从来就没什么信心
I've never had much faith in the system either.
如果人们能够用自己的双手去实现正义
Wouldn't it be nice if there were a world where
这样的世界不是很好吗
people took justice into their own hands?
我只是想从特罗特那里得到答案
I just wanted answers from Trott.
我从来没有想要伤害他
I never wanted to hurt him.
不用为他感到难过
Don't feel sorry for him.
就如同我的卡牌所说 如果你想实现自己的命运
You have to think bigger if you're going to fulfill
思维就得更开阔一些
your true destiny, like my card said.
你今晚可能会把别人害死
好吧 你太夸张了
Okay, you're exaggerating.
是吗 鲍勃西想要这个地方对你产生特殊意义
他知道你妈妈在这里工作
这就是他常用的手段
如果你不保密 我就能提醒你
我想帮助阿曼达 好吗
I wanted to help Amanda, okay?
一开始我只是给他当司机
At first I was just giving Bobbsey rides.
什么蠢货连这个也要保密呢
我应该是跟你学的
I guess I learned it from you.
不确定的时候 就保住秘密
When not sure, keep it secret.
你这是什么意思
你不愿意谈论你自己的情况
You won't talk about what's going on with you.
你不愿意...不愿意谈论
You won't... you won't talk about,
你过去的生活
about your life from before,
当你是法警时候的生活
when you were a U.S. Marshal.
因为那不关你的事
可如果你一开始就能对我坦诚相待
Yeah, but if you were just honest with me to begin with,
我就不会去寻找你那个秘密的儿子了
I wouldn't have gone searching for your secret son.
埃斯
Ace?
你在说什么 什么“秘密的儿子”
What do you mean, "Secret son"?
妈 你在这干嘛
Mom, what are you doing here?
图书馆正准备关门的时候
I was closing up the library,
警♥察♥说我们需要在里面等一会
and the police said we had to wait inside.
他们刚刚才把门打开
They just opened the doors.
他为什么说你有一个“秘密的儿子”
Why did he say you have a "Secret son"?
别说
有什么是他不该说的
What is he not supposed to say?
没什么好讨论的
很显然有
Obviously there is.
你现在高兴了吗
别怪在我头上
Don't blame this on me.
埃斯说得对
Ace is right.
你在转移话题
You're deflecting.
别试着保护他
我们像宠孩子一样宠着他了
不 我不是一个孩子
No, I'm not a child.
但你却还睡在和八岁时相同的房♥间里
或许这个也该改变了
他想像大人一样做出决定吗
那么是时候让他成为大人了
请冷静
Please calm down.
-冷静下来 -妈妈
-Just calm down! -Mom,
听到了吗
你不能再住在我的房♥子里了
我很抱歉 没人希望你通过这种方式
I'm sorry, nobody wanted you
发现真♥相♥ 不过...
to find out this way, but you...
别说了
Stop talking!
我要你搬走
I want you gone!
就今晚
Tonight!
你知道吗 我刚刚埋葬了一只亡灵猫
You know, I just buried a revenant cat.
这只猫在特罗特杀死它的主人达斯汀以后就失踪了
Kegstand went missing after Trott killed his owner Dustin,
而帕克探员
and Agent Park
差一点就看到它的名牌了
very nearly spotted his name tag.
-那只猫为什么在这里 -它是达斯汀
-So why was Kegstand here? -He was a witness
被杀害时的目击者
to Dustin's murder.
我需要用它进行仪式来更多的了解
I needed him for a ritual to learn more
威胁到马蹄湾的凶手们
about the killers terrorizing Horseshoe Bay.
所以你...
So you...
-杀了那只猫吗 -它本来就死了
-killed Kegstand? -Kegstand was
我使它复活了
already dead before I reanimated him.
好吧
Okay,
那为什么不复活达斯汀或者马休
so why not bring back Dustin or Matthew
-然后直接问他们呢 -因为复活人类
-and just talk to them? -Because humans require
比复活小动物需要更多的能量
far more energy than small creatures.
而我所拥有的远远不够
Far more than I have.
等等
Wait.
所以你才会在我身上花时间吗
Is that why you've been spending time with me?
为了利用我的能量
T-To use my energy?
贝斯
Bess.
我指导你
I'm teaching you,
是因为我真的相信你会有很大的成就
because I truly do believe that you are destined for greatness.
不过如果你感到不适 我们可以停止
But if you're uncomfortable, we can stop.
不
No.
我想要继续
I want to keep growing.
我得保护我的朋友们
I need to protect my friends.
你会的
Then you will.
谢谢你能接纳我
Thanks for your hospitality, man.
不用客气
Oh, not a problem.
至少让我承担一些日常开销
Let me at least cover some groceries.
谢谢你 你不需要这么做的
Thank you. You didn't have to.
埃斯...
Hey, Ace, um...
关于你父母的事 我很遗憾
I'm sorry about what happened with your parents.
谢谢
Thanks.
我会解决的
I'll figure it out, though.
有室友了 真有趣
Roomies. That's interesting.
只是暂时的 直到
Just for now, though, until, you know,
我找到第二份工作 然后我就...
I get a second job, and then I'll...
-自己找地方住 -没关系的
-find my own place. -That's okay.
尼克跟我说过了
Nick filled me in.
这是青年中心的装饰品
Donations for the youth center.
太棒了
Oh, outstanding!
请告诉你的牙医说我很感谢他
You please tell your dentist I said thank you?
他实际上...
He's actually, um...
他实际上不是我的牙医
he's actually not my dentist.
他是我的亲生父亲
he's my biological father.
今天我终于去见他了
I finally went to meet him today.
为什么...
Wh-Why, um...
为什么你要瞒着我呢
why did you hide that from me?
瞒着
Hide?
尼克 这是我自己需要解决的事
Nick, it was my thing to handle.
我们已经订婚了
We're engaged to be married.
我们难道不应该...一起解决问题吗
Aren't we supposed to... handle things together?
你事先可以告诉我你打算去见你♥爸♥爸的
I mean, you could have told me you were going to see your dad.
我还没准备好告诉你 好吗
I wasn't ready to tell you, okay?
我不希望你劝我放弃 或者对我的要做的事
I didn't want you to try to talk me out of it or have an opinion
有什么意见
on what I was doing.
所以现在你不希望我有意见
so-so now you don't want me having an opinion.
不是 尼克 你完全理解错了
No. Nick, you are completely taking this the wrong way.
今天我面对了一个我一生都在
Look, today I faced down someone that I have been avoiding
躲避的人
my whole life,
这让我想起自己是多么热烈和不屈不挠
and it made me remember that I am fiery and indomitable.
更重要的是 这让我意识到
And on top of that, it made me realize
-我不想放弃自己的未来 -这样很好
-that I don't want to give up on my future. -That's great,
我很高兴听你这么说
and I'm happy to hear it.
可我希望你事先就能信任我
But I wish you'd have trusted me with all that beforehand.
这不是我信不信任你的问题
It's not about whether I trust you.
那是什么问题
Oh, then what is it about?
因为对我保守秘密
Because this is a pattern with you--
都成为你的习惯了
keeping secrets from me.
请...
Just...
请帮我弄清楚
just please help me understand.
你想要弄清楚什么
What is there to understand?
并不是每个人都想一直谈论他们的感受
Not everyone wants to talk about their feelings all the time!
这样行吗
How about that?
你们好啊
Well, hello. Oh, yay,
看来我不是最后一个参加小组会议的
I'm not the last one to this team meeting.
-你要去哪... -我只是去回收
-Where are you go... -Just got to, uh-- recycling.
好吧 我只是路过
Oh, yeah, okay, I'm gonna just sneak by.
抱歉 你们继续
Sorry. Carry on.
满意了吗
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表