剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
What about the kid they found next to the laptop?
陷入昏迷的那个
The one who's been in a coma?
-他跟这件案子没有任何关系 -不 他有
- He's got nothing to do with this case. - Yes, he does.
皮特偷了电脑想卖♥♥个那个孩子
Peter stole the laptop to sell to the kid,
因为交易没谈拢他就打了他
then beat the kid up when the deal went bad,
把他扔在巷子里等死
left him for dead in an alley.
皮特不是因为这个而被指控的
That is not what he's being charged with,
而且没有任何证据证明皮特和那个孩子接触过
and there is zero proof that Peter was ever with that kid.
可是他们互相发过关于付款的短♥信♥
But they exchanged text messages
所以他们可能接触过
about a payment, so it's possible.
可能的假设是合理怀疑
Possible assumes reasonable doubt.
-皮特以前因为偷窃被逮捕过 -确实
- Peter was arrested before, for stealing. - True.
可这是个独♥立♥案件
But this is a separate case.
马蹄湾以前是个好地方
Horseshoe Bay used to be a nice place.
现在却有三个人的心脏被挖走了
Now there's three men with their hearts ripped out.
我们不能冒险
We can't take chances.
这座小镇的安全危在旦夕
The safety of the town is at stake.
你为什么这么在意呢
Why do you care so much, anyway?
那孩子可以缴罚金或者服刑
Kid pays a fine, does time, whatever.
他不是圣人
He's no saint.
或许这样可以让他改邪归正
Maybe this shakes him up.
轮不到我们来让他改邪归正
It's not on us to shake him up.
我们的职责是看清事实
Our job is to look at the facts.
而且…如果我们更善良些
And... and if we were better people,
我们应该讨论的是比起关心在我们社区里
we'd be talking about how messed up it is
挣扎求生的孩子们
that we care more about this laptop
-我们更关心那台电脑是件多么愚蠢的事 -我受够了
- than the kids struggling in our community. - I'm tired of
去同情那些不能振作起来的人
having to feel sorry for people who can't get it together.
我16岁的时候被赶出了家门 我坚持下来了
I was kicked out of my house at 16. I figured it out.
或许皮特正在想办法坚持下去
Well, maybe Peter's trying to figure it out.
而他恰好在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点
And he happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time,
现在这个案子打击了他 我们打击了他
and now this sets him back, we set him back.
不是因为有确切的证据 而…
And not, not because of hard evidence, but...
不是因为
Not because
有无法被怀疑的证据
of proof beyond a reasonable doubt.
只是因为我们的看法
But because of our opinions.
因为…我们感觉是这样
Because... we feel a certain way.
我们要再投一次票吗
Should we take another vote?
陪审团的成员们
Members of the jury,
你们做出裁决了吗
have you reached a verdict?
我们 陪审团全员
We, the jury,
判定被告在这件重大盗窃案中…
find the defendant as to count one, grand theft...
无罪
not guilty.
太棒了
Yes.
-太好了 -我的天啊
- Oh. Yes. - Oh, my God.
乔治 谢谢你帮忙
George, thank you for your help.
你就是个摇滚明星
You were a rock star.
是啊 这还挺有趣的
Yeah, it was actually fun.
当我还是个孩子的时候 当律师一直是我的一个白日梦
Being a lawyer was always a pipe dream of mine when I was a kid.
维多利亚总是说我很善于争辩
Victoria always said I was great at arguing.
你为什么没走这条路呢
Well, why didn't you pursue it?
我上不起律师学校
I could never afford law school.
我也很不会考试
And I suck at test-taking.
我第一次律师考试就失败了
I failed the bar my first time out.
不要低估自己
Don't sell yourself short.
好吧
All right.
如果你还需要我的帮助 随时找我
Well, if you need help again, I'll be around.
没问题
Good to know.
托尼·瓦塞尔醒了
Tony Wassell woke up.
他指认了袭击者
He ID'd his attacker.
不是皮特
It wasn't Peter.
我完全不惊讶
Can't say I'm surprised.
我一直坚信两个案子有关联
I was sure the two were connected.
你只是在做自己的工作
You were doing your job.
他们说“公平公正”
They say "Fair and impartial",
但是很难做到公正
but it's impossible to be impartial.
我们都是人
We're human.
有你罩着马蹄湾的人们
The people of Horseshoe Bay don't know how lucky they are
他们真的很幸运
to have you looking out for them.
我姐姐在温特港的
Also, my sister's cabin
木屋这周末空着
in Winter Harbor is available this weekend
如果你还感兴趣的话
if you're still around.
我正好感兴趣
I just might be.
你不打算告诉她 对吗
You're not gonna tell her, are you?
上次我准备说的时候
The last time I tried,
被困在阈限空间了
I got sucked into a liminal space,
她跟帕克好上了 我觉得这是个信♥号♥♥
and she hooked up with Park. I think that's a sign.
我了解信♥号♥♥ 这个不是
I know signs. That is not a sign.
问题不在于帕克 好吗 问题在于你
Park isn't the problem, okay? The problem is you.
你害怕这个想法♥会♥比事情本身更好
You-you're afraid the idea will be better than the thing itself.
-它会改变一切 -所以呢
- It would change everything. - So?
没错 爱是痛苦 混乱和愚蠢的
Yeah, love is-is painful and messy and stupid,
可它同时也很美妙 完美并且值得
but it-it's also beautiful and perfect and worth it.
帕克安排了警方来监控勒夫
Park arranged a police surveillance detail for Lev
并且在白天有护卫队来保护他
and an escort for protection during the day
直到我们有新的计划
till we figure out a plan.
好的方面是 勒夫看起来还是很有禅意
On the plus side, Lev still seems pretty Zen.
-或者他是在驱魔 -勒夫
- Or he's disassociating. - Hey, Lev?
感觉如何 伙计
How you doing, buddy?
老实说 我很感激能成为查乐蒂灵魂的容器
Honestly, I feel grateful to be a vessel for Charity's soul.
在受到铜斑蛇控制陷入昏迷的时候
When I was under the Copperhead's trance,
我真正感受到了它对她的爱
I actually felt the pull of its love for her.
如果能短暂的经历这就是个很好的礼物
What a gift to experience that, if only briefly.
勒夫 马蹄湾警局来保护你了
Lev, HBPD is here for your protection.
随时带着手♥机♥ 我们…
So, keep your phone on you, and we'll...
我们很快会再联♥系♥的 好吗
We'll be in contact soon, okay?
我们随时可以走了
Whenever you're ready.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不知道你们如何 不过我饿了
Well, I don't know about you guys, but I am starving.
-餐厅见吗 -好 我去拿我的包
- Regroup at the Claw? - Yeah, I'm just gonna grab my bag.
我能跟你说几句话吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
好啊
Yeah.
你看上去像是要告诉我我的狗刚刚死了
You look like you're about to tell me my dog just died.
我对你有感觉
I have feelings for you.
我对你有感觉已经很长时间了
I've had feelings for you for a long time.
看到你和帕克让我意识到我…
Seeing you with Park made me realize I've...
我是个傻子 没有早点告诉你
I've been an idiot for not saying something sooner.
我知道你们现在在交往
I know that you guys are together now,
或许已经太晚了 不过我需要告诉你
and it's probably too late, but I-I just needed to tell you.
所以我说出口了
So I told you.
我不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
地♥产♥拍卖♥♥会上刚刚发生了一件很奇怪的事
Hey, something really weird just happened at the estate auction.
你们永远不会相信的
You guys are never gonna believe this.
你好啊 埃斯
Oh, hey. What's up, Ace?
你知道那个属于
So you know the stuff that belongs
查乐蒂的东西吧…那个工具包
to-to Charity... this medic kit
-和其他东西 -我得走了
- and all? - I'm gonna go.
-待会见 伙计 -再见
- Yeah, okay. Later, dude. - Bye.
这套东西刚刚拍出了最高价
So, this kit just drew the highest bid.
有匿名捐赠者出了一大笔钱
Some anonymous donor offered a ton of money
买♥♥查乐蒂的东西 我觉得很奇怪 对吧
for Charity's belongings, which I thought was weird, right?
因为这整个泰姆伯伦斯-查乐蒂的事
'Cause of the whole Temperance-Charity beef.
所以 我把它带回来了
So, I took it all back.
我没让任何人买♥♥下它
You know, I didn't let anyone buy it.
-是啊 做的不错 -对吧 谢谢 不用客气
- Yeah, good looking out. - Right? Thanks. You're welcome.
然后 在我离开的时候
Um, but then, as I was leaving,
拍卖♥♥师给了我这个
the auctioneer handed me this,
说是给你的
said it was for you.
泰姆伯伦斯
Temperance.
被吊死的人是祭品的那张牌
The hanged man is the card of sacrifice.
所以谁是祭品
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表