剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
They didn't say to apply again later.
我直接被拒了
Columbia just said no.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我只是...
It's just...
不明白自己为什么没被录取
I don't understand why they didn't want me.
南茜 这是他们的损失
Nancy, that's their loss.
马上就会有其他学校发现
Some other school is gonna see right away
你是多么优秀
how amazing you are.
你想谈谈吗
Do you want to talk about it?
我不确定
I don't know.
这是什么玩意
What is this?
装猫的背包
Cat carrier.
这是命运在提示我
It's my sign from the universe
自己只能待在马蹄湾 寻找那些走丢的小猫
that I'm supposed to stay in Horseshoe Bay and find missing cats.
我不觉得这是命运的提示
I don't think that qualifies as a sign from the universe.
命运的提示应该会更像...
A sign from the universe would be more like...
请退后 谢谢配合
Please stand back, thank you.
好了 很明显凶手在针对南茜
Okay, well, it's clear the killer is targeting Nancy.
第一具尸体丢在嘉年华
The first body was at her carnival,
第二具丢在她车上
the second one's on her car.
搞得好像是一只猫在给她送礼物
They're acting like a cat leaving gifts for her.
天啊 我很抱歉...
God, I'm so sorry this r...
你们的订婚仪式被搅乱了
interrupted your guys's engagement.
不是你的错 我让杰西带泰德和查理回家了
It is not your fault. I had Jesse take Ted and Charlie home.
没事的
It's fine.
-...透漏点消息 -是啊 现在室外安全吗
- ... tell us something. - Yeah, is it safe to be outside?
你准备怎么抓住他们
What are you gonna do to catch them?
按照规定我们现在不能回答任何问题
It's against protocol for us to answer any questions at this time.
-你是哪位 -你又是谁
- And you are? - Who are you?
南茜有什么想说的吗
What does Nancy have to say?
我知道你们都很害怕
I know you're all scared,
我们现在也一头雾水
and we don't have any answers yet.
不过线索就在那里
but the clues are out there,
真♥相♥也是
and so is the truth.
警♥察♥会解决案件的
The cops will find it.
那如果警♥察♥办不到呢 你会解决吗
And what if they don't? Will you?
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
- 所以最后你拿到了烟熏味的 - 这个吗
- So you got the smoky on the end. - This one?
中间的这个最棒了
This middle guy is the best.
中间的很甜 知道吗
Middle guy's sweet, you know?
所以我才弄这么多口味选择
This is why I got variety.
我从一开始就应该相信你的
I should have trusted you from the start.
我列了一些备选的学校
I have a list of backup schools.
只是...
It's just...
我一直都非常确信自己想去哥伦比亚大学
I was so sure that this one was where I wanted to go
然后把一切都弄清楚
and figure it all out.
看来重点是去别的地方 对吗
Guess the point is just to go elsewhere, right?
如果你想去的话
If it's what you want.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我会...
Yeah, I'll...
我这周末可以开始写一些补充文书之类的
I could start some supplemental essay prompts this weekend or something.
我可以帮你校对
I can help you proofread.
谢了
Thanks.
噢 你好
Oh, hi.
达琳...
Darlene...
镇议会很荣幸能选取你为我们的首个
The town council would be honored to have you serve
社区警务联络员
as our first Community Police Liaison.
主要的工作是
It's mostly about, you know, relaying
通过邮件转发议会的报告
council notes via email newsletter.
不过还有些单独的任务 你有自♥由♥裁量权
But there's room for independent projects, at your discretion.
我还以为选举结果下周才会出来
I thought the election wasn't until next week.
我们召开了一次紧急会议 投票结果一致
We had an emergency meeting. The vote was unanimous.
这镇里没有第二个人能做你擅长的事
There's no one else in town who can do what you do.
你是本地土生土长的侦探
You're our homegrown sleuth.
我加入镇议会的那天也很激动
I got pretty choked up the day I joined the town council, too.
恭喜你 南茜
Congratulations, Nancy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你被选上了
You won.
-太棒了
- Sweet!
-漂亮
- Nice.
我属于这个小镇
This town is where I belong.
这里是我的家 我心灵的归处
It's my home and my heart.
我再也不会想要逃避这里了
And I'm not gonna run from it anymore.
我会在我出生的地方成长
I'll grow where I've been planted.
第一步就是抓住那个连环杀手...
Starting with catching a serial killer...
...还有搞定我那个好几百岁的女巫祖先
... and dealing with my centuries-old
她正逍遥法外
ancestor-witch on the loose.
好几百岁的什么在逍遥法外
Your centuries-old what on the loose?
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表