剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
冰心杀手的案子变得超自然
Just because the Frozen Hearts case took a supernatural...
超级…悲伤
super... sad turn
并不意味着我们就没有线索了
does not mean that we have no leads.
我们找到了受害者之间的联♥系♥
We still know what connects each victim.
查乐蒂是一个灵魂 对吧
Charity's a soul, okay?
你是联邦探员 我们可以对她进行侧写
So, you're the FBI. Let's profile this thing.
我们可以去找马修·伯克的家人或者杰克的母亲谈谈…
We can interview Matthew Burke's family or talk to Jake's mom...
首先 昨晚的风暴导致
First of all, there's black ice on the roads
马路上结了一层黑冰 特伦顿桥也被封闭了
from last night's storm and the Trenton Bridge is closed.
我们被困在岛上 资源有限
So we're stuck on the island. And we don't have
即使是在传统案件中对被害者进行准确的侧写
unlimited resources. It takes months to put together
也需要花上几个月
accurate victim profiles in typical cases.
而这个案子并不传统 它非常的...
And this, well, isn't typical. It's supern...
令人伤感 这太荒谬了
... tremely sad. This is ridiculous.
所以我们什么都不做吗
So what are we gonna do... nothing?
会有人丧命的
People are gonna die.
想要快速在这世上找到另外两片
The only immediate way to know which people on Earth
查乐蒂灵魂碎片的唯一办法
have the last two pieces
就是去问铜斑蛇本人
of Charity's soul would be to ask the Copperhead himself.
或者去问铜斑蛇的妻子
Or we ask the Copperhead's wife.
埃斯认为历史协会的灵异现象是查乐蒂·哈德森引起的吗
Ace thinks Charity Hudson's haunting the Historical Society?
你说过你对任何线索都来之不拒的
You said you take leads from anywhere.
证明给我看
Prove it.
神探南茜
第三季 第九集
泰姆伯伦斯来电
Call from Temperance.
你好像是第三次拒接她的来电了
That's, like, the third call you've ignored from her.
怎么了吗 -没什么大不了的
What happened? - Oh, you know, nothing much.
只是在燃烧的悲伤摧毁了她的身体以后
It's just, after the Burning Sorrows destroyed her body
她盗用了她女儿的容貌
she stole her daughter's face.
你说过了 这相当诡异
Yeah, you mentioned. Intense and creepy.
是啊 可南茜甚至完全不在意这件事
Yeah, and Nancy doesn't even seem bothered about it.
她说这是泰姆伯伦斯能够活下来的唯一办法
She says it's the only way that Temperance could have survived,
可是…我只是在担心我对泰姆伯伦斯的判断不够客观
but... I'm just worried that my judgment about Temperance
因为我对自己
may have been clouded because
能成为白衣女人这件事太过激动了 现在
I was so excited to become a Woman in White. And now
我总觉得她有事情在瞒着我们
I can't shake the feeling that-that she's hiding something
还觉得她是个低调的反♥社♥会♥分子
from us, and that she is a low-key sociopath.
你发给泰姆伯伦斯的消息写道:
Your message to Temperance says:
“我总觉得她有事情在瞒着我们
"I can't shake the feeling that she is hiding something from us
还觉得她是个低调的反♥社♥会♥分子”
and she is a low-key sociopath".
准备发送了吗
Ready to send?
不 不 不 别发
Oh, no, no! No, no, no! Do not send.
取消 别发
Cancel. Do not send!
好了 那么…
Okay, so-so...
我们该怎么办呢 -只凭你的感觉
so what do I do? - Okay, well, you're gonna need
可没办法让南茜把你说的话放在心上
way more than a teeny tiny feeling about this
你需要拿出更多证据
if you want Nancy to take you seriously.
抱歉 我们打烊了
Sorry, we're closed right now
因为结冰… -那太好了
because of the ice on... - Okay, good,
伊芙需要我们的帮助
because Eve needs our help.
没问题 但我得先跟你谈谈 来吧
Cool. Um, I need to talk to you first. Come on.
抱歉 -很快就好
Sorry. - Two secs.
我知道自从伊芙昨晚找到你以后
Okay, I know we haven't seen each other
我们就没见过面了 不过我有一些新消息
since you and Eve met up last night, but I have some news.
还记得那个我以前跟你提起过的历史遗物吗
That relic lead I told you about a couple days ago?
它起作用了
It worked.
我们取出了奥黛特的灵魂 她离开了
We extracted Odette's soul. She's gone.
什么…她离开了吗
What... gone-gone?
永远的吗 -永远的 我的寿命也不会被缩短了
Forever? - Forever! No more shortened lifespan!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我的天啊 乔治 -我知道
Oh, my God, George! - I know!
这太棒了 -我知道
It's incredible! - I know.
你没事了 -我没事了
Mm. You're cured! - Mm. I'm cured!
等等 等等 什么…
So, wait, wait, wait. Wh-Wh...
什么时候发生的事 -两个晚上以前
When'd this happen? - Two night ago.
两个晚上以前吗
Two nights ago?
你当时怎么没告诉我呢
Why didn't you tell me right away?
我找过你 可你消失了24个小时
I tried to, but then you disappeared for 24 hours
昨天晚上你又在和伊芙叙旧…
and you were catching up with Eve last night...
等等 等等
Oh, so, wait, wait...
你是说我花了整个晚上和一个老朋友聊天
you're telling me I spent an entire night talking
却没有发现我的未婚妻
to an old friend instead of finding out my fiancée
从不治之症中康复了吗
got cured from a terminal condition?
不用感到愧疚 我也需要时间来考虑一些事情
Hey, don't feel bad. I needed time to think about things.
你需要考虑什么 -不知道 有些事情
What'd you need to think about? - I don't know. Things.
什么事情 -你为什么生气了
What things? - Why are you mad?
我没有生气 -你看上去生气了
I'm not mad. - Well, you look mad.
我没有生气 我 我…我是很激动 好吗
I'm not mad. I'm-I'm... I'm-I'm thrilled, all right?
好吧 很好 因为我很兴奋
Okay, good, 'cause I'm excited
能和一起度过余生了
to spend the rest of my life with you!
对 现在到了他们开始亲吻的时候了
Yeah, that's the part where they start kissing.
算是个他们自然而然的进程
Sort of their natural progression.
那么 我们能怎么帮助你呢
So, what is it that we can help you with?
我是一起谋杀案的嫌疑人
I'm a suspect in a murder investigation.
我男朋友和我当时正在庆祝
My boyfriend and I were celebrating
我们的一周年纪念日
our one-year anniversary.
那天我们开着他父母的帆船
We took his parents' sailboat
去了港湾
out in the harbor for the day.
和另一艘船一起开派对
We were partying with another boat.
前一秒钟还阳光灿烂
One minute, the sun is shining,
可下一秒就变成日落了
and the next minute, it's sunset,
然后安东尼就死了
and Anthony is dead.
他的尸体被一根船绳缠住
His body dragging behind the sailboat,
拖在了帆船后面
caught in one of the boat lines.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
好吧 所以现在警方正在调查案件而你是嫌疑人吗
Okay, so, the-the investigation is open and you're a suspect?
警方知道你逃到缅因州来了吗
Do the police know you fled to Maine?
他们还没有起诉我
They haven't charged me yet.
所以原则上我不算是逃跑
And it's not technically fleeing.
我在《南茜·德鲁新闻》上读到过
I read about the crazy mysteries
你们解决过的那些神秘案件
you guys have solved on @NancyDrewsNews.
后来又找到了范粉丝网站
And I came across the Fan fan site.
乔治没有关于奥黛特出现时的记忆
George lost time when Odette was in control.
如果我也被附身了呢 如果我体内的这个东西
What if I'm possessed? What if this thing inside me
还想干掉我关心的其他人呢
wants to kill somebody else that I care about again?
这次帆船旅行之前我也失去过某段时间的记忆
I've lost time before this boat trip.
通常只有几分钟
Usually for just a few minutes, but
可如果我体内的东西正在成长
if this spirit inside me is getting stronger, then that
那就能解释… -好了 是这样
would explain... - Okay, so, Odette
奥黛特是在乔治死了以后才附身的
became entwined with George when she died,
南茜不得不用一条神秘的裹尸布
and Nancy had to use a mystical shroud
才复活了乔治
to-to bring her back to life.
你最近有被神秘地复活过吗
Have you been mystically resuscitated lately?
我没有濒死的经历并不意味着
Just because I haven't had any near-death experiences
我没有被附身啊
doesn't mean I'm not possessed.
我是那艘船上唯一的一个人
I was the only one on that boat,
我知道警方会说是我♥干♥的
and I know the cops are gonna say that I did this.
如果确实是我♥干♥的 那被附身是唯一的解释
And if I did, possession is the only explanation.
好了 无论有没有被附身
Okay, possessed or not,
我们还是先确定你是不是真的杀了安东尼
let's just figure out if you actually killed Anthony first.
是啊
Yeah.
我们尽快赶来了 -我们吗
We came right over. - We?
是啊 因为联邦调查局
Ah. Because the FBI
对鬼魂的态度是出了名的开放
is notoriously open-minded about ghosts.
人们一直都说他们在这栋楼里看到过胡佛
People say they see Hoover in the building all the time.
真的吗 -假的
Really? - No.
好吧
Okay.
过去两周 这栋楼一直都出现了
Well, for the last two weeks, this building
闹鬼的迹象
has shown signs of a haunting.
每次灵异事件被摄像头拍下的时候
And with each haunted event caught on the cameras,
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表