剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
No.
我需要新的细胞
I need new cells.
我保留了我女儿的一小束头发
I saved a lock of my daughter's hair.
鉴于她的DNA里有一半是我的细胞
And since my cells make up half of her DNA,
我可以修改一个再生仪式
I can adapt a regeneration ritual
来恢复那些被腐蚀的部分
to renew what's been corrupted.
我来帮你
I'll help.
是啊 我们都会帮你的 -我很感激
Yeah, we all will. -I'm grateful
你们的好意 不过…
for your kindness, but...
我必须一个人完成
I have to do this alone.
你们走吧
Leave me.
你也找不到他吗
You couldn't find him, either?
能找的地方我都找过了
I ran out of places to look.
看来我们还是需要彼此
So we still need each other.
真♥相♥是这样的
Here's the truth.
我三年前确实来过缅因州
Yes, I was in Maine three years ago.
奈德在橄榄球训练营期间
I was at a party with Ned
和我一起参加了一个派对
during his football training camp.
就是那个尼克和别人打架的派对
The party where Nick got into a fight.
他是为了保护某个人
He was protecting someone.
他是在保护我
He was protecting me.
并且在自卫的时候杀了个人
And he killed a man in self-defense.
那以后我就没跟奈德说过话了
I haven't talked to Ned since.
他不回复我写的信
He won't answer any of my letters
也不接我打的电♥话♥
or take my calls.
我发现他订婚的时候给他发了短♥信♥ 可没有回复
I texted when I found out he got engaged, but no reply.
我想过在见到你的时候就把这些都告诉你
I mean, I thought about telling you when I met you,
可“奈德是因为我才进的少管所”
but "I'm the reason Ned went to juvie"
这句话并不能留下好的第一印象
isn't exactly first impression material.
所以我隐瞒了自己的真实身份…
So I lied about who I was...
至少隐瞒了我和奈德关系
or at least who I was to Ned.
更何况 他自己也不想再提起这些事了
Besides, he shut off that part of his life anyway.
你知道吗 你说错了
You know, that's not true.
他确实把他过去的事告诉过艾迪和孩子们
He did tell Addy and the kids about his past.
就是在说徒步旅行的时候
That whole walkabout thing.
说不定他就是去徒步旅行了
Maybe he did go on a walkabout.
这是他会去做的事吗
Is that the kind of thing that he would do?
也不完全是
Not exactly,
可当他发现自己的脑子有问题时
but when he found himself in his head,
他就会用这种方式来集中注意力
he had this way of centering himself.
像是…
What, like...
就像是冥想吗
like meditation?
不是传统意义上的冥想 不过…
Not meditation in the traditional sense, but...
我知道他去哪了
I know where he is.
好吧 我承认自己错了
Well, I stand corrected--
泰姆伯伦斯还是会心碎的
Temperance was capable of heartbreak.
是啊 毕竟她失去了…
Yeah, I mean, she lost...
这么多
so much.
这东西看上去就像是
That looks exactly like the device
她葛底斯堡记忆里的那个 难道…
from her Gettysburg vision. Is...
是啊 -我也认出来了
Yeah. -I recognize it, too.
勾起了你对女儿的回忆
Brings back memories of your daughter.
我们应该把它给你
I think you should have it.
你不知道这对我的意义有多大
You don't know how much this means.
泰姆伯伦斯
Temperance?
是我
Yes.
我还是我自己
I'm still myself.
你说要用查乐蒂的细胞重生
When you said regeneration
你指的就是字面意义上的吗
from Charity's cells, you meant that literally?
你知道自己可能会变成这样吗
Did you know this would happen?
我知道有这个可能性 我只是…
I knew it was possible, I just...
我已经很满足了
And I am content.
我一直都很渴望能再次见到我女儿的脸
I've yearned to see my daughter's face again.
这就是他橄榄球的营地
This is where he had football camp.
这是他最后一次打球的场地
It's the last field he played on.
那之后一切就都改变了
Before everything changed.
谢谢你帮我找到他
Thank you for helping me find him.
我也是
Likewise.
一起去吗
Coming?
不了 你去吧
No. You go.
你们应该有很多话想说
You guys have a lot to catch up on.
你好啊 奈丁顿
Hey, Neddington.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
当然是来看你
Visiting you, obviously.
你大老远从佛罗里达过来的吗
You come all the way from Florida?
我在弗吉尼亚大学了
I'm at UVA now.
弗吉尼亚
Virginia?
这可真是…
Wow. That's, um...
太好了
that's great.
我见到乔治了 我很喜欢她
I met George. I like her a lot.
你在这的生活挺不错的
Your life seems really good here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
关于发生的一切
About everything.
我应该给你回电♥话♥的 不过...
Yeah, I should have returned your calls, but, um...
我只是没有准备好… -我来不是想
I just wasn't ready to... -I'm not here
谈论过去或者我们之间的事
to talk about us or the past.
我是来找你帮忙的
I'm here because I need your help.
我想我杀人了
I think I killed someone.
致档案室幽灵 无论你是谁
To the Archive Room Ghost, whoever you are:
你虽然死亡了 但你的故事却不必终结
Your story doesn't have to end just because you're gone,
我很荣幸能帮你讲述它
and I'd really be honored to help you tell it.
也许这就是我的使命
Maybe that's my calling.
去死
Die.
去死 去死
Die. Die.
去死
Die.
去死
Die.
去死
Die.
亲爱的女儿
Dear daughter,
今天我取得了重大进步
I made real progress today.
一切开始于贝斯布置神秘陷阱的时候
It started when Bess proposed setting a mystical trap.
我让她以为我的咒语
I let her think my charm
能够引来铜斑蛇
would bait the Copperhead.
我让她轻松偷走了诱饵
I made it easy for her to steal.
她以为她们意外的困住了燃烧的悲伤
She thought they trapped the Burning Sorrows by mistake.
可实际上是我利用那个咒语唤醒了它
But I designed that charm to awaken the Burning Sorrows.
我确保它会击中我
I made sure I was the one it burned.
我展现出了自己的伤心事 并且冒着生命危险
I showed my heartbreaks and risked my life
好让南茜信任我
as a way to get Nancy to trust me.
她在哈德森血脉中的地位
Her place in the Hudson bloodline
是复活你的关键
is the key to getting you back.
尽管白衣女人做了那么多事来分开我们
Despite all that the Women in White did to keep us apart,
但很快我们的灵魂就能合一了
we will soon be one in spirit,
我们的肉体也是
as well as in body,
然后我们就能完成当初开始的工作
and then we'll finish the work we started.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表