剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
Happy?
我们谈过了
We talked.
很抱歉我不能早点帮到你
I'm really sorry I couldn't help you earlier.
你自己已经有很多事情了
You had plenty to deal with already.
解决得怎么样了
How'd it go?
特罗特中风了
Trott had a stroke,
可能还是因我而起的
and it might have been my fault.
南茜 我高度怀疑这一点
Nancy, I highly doubt that.
我的意思是 公平的说
I mean, in fairness,
我想是泰姆伯伦斯引发的中风
I think it was Temperance that caused it,
可把她带进去的人是我 所以...
but I was the one who brought her there to see him, so...
你只是在做你认为最正确的事
You were just doing what you thought was best.
至少
At least, um,
我发现
I found out that
另一个冰心杀手
the other Frozen Hearts Killer
是一个超自然生物
is a supernatural entity.
我就知道泰姆伯伦斯的仪式会成功的
Ah! I knew Temperance's ritual would work!
等等 我以为你是反对她的
Wait, I thought that you were anti-her.
我不得不即兴发挥
Eh. I had to improvise.
泰姆伯伦斯给我展现了
Temperance showed me a formative moment
特罗特性格形成时期的一个片段
from Trott's childhood.
他找到了那个在伊卡兰殿攻击我的生物
He found the same entity that attacked me in Icarus Hall.
它被关起来了 关在地下
It was being kept in a prison, underground,
它在那里冰冻小型动物的心脏
where it would freeze the hearts of small creatures.
很显然 特罗特从它的能力那得到了灵感
Apparently, he was inspired by its power.
看上去特罗特并不像是在为它工作
It didn't seem like he was working for it
或者给它进贡
or bringing it offerings,
而且特罗特说自己没有把它放出来
and he said that he didn't free it.
可它现在就在外面 所以...
But it's out in the world, so...
有人把它放出来了
somebody did.
除非是它自己不受控制逃脱了
Unless it broke free itself and ran wild.
无论如何
Either way,
我们得找出它的起源
we need to find the entity's origin,
这意味着我们要找到它的老巢
which means we need to find its lair.
计划不错
Huh. Solid plan.
能出什么问题呢
What could possibly go wrong?
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表