剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
由派伯海滩的沙子创造出来的
to have been created from the sand at Piper Beach.
所以才有这个名字 真不错
Oh, hence the name. That's tight.
我也是这么说的
That's what I said!
总之
Anyway,
我们用闪电把睡魔的身体变成玻璃
we're gonna turn the Sandman's particles into glass using lightning.
我希望我不这么兴奋 这样我就能睡着了
I just wish I wasn't so wired so I could fall asleep.
等等 等等 这个 这个给你
Oh! Oh, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. Here. Take these.
褪黑激素软糖 卡森给我的
They're Melatonin gummies. Yeah, Carson gave them to me.
他不想我玩游戏玩的太晚
He was trying to get me to not have late-night video games
这样才能多做些家务事 不过你知道吗 我...
so I'd do more on my chore wheel, but you know what? I...
-你能快点走吗 -好 好 当然
- Can you just go? - Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. For sure.
我们能搞定的
We got this.
南茜 如果你想活命就赶紧上贝斯的车
Get on the Bess bus if you want to live, Nancy.
-快来 南茜 -快来 南茜 快上车
- Come on, Nancy! - Come on, Nancy, get on this bus.
快上车 快啊
Get on the bus, come on!
-快来 -快来
- Come on! - Come on!
快啊 快啊
Come on! Come on!
有人问过贝斯她是怎么做到的吗
Has anyone asked Bess how she's doing this?
她看上去很专注
She seems focused.
最好不要打扰她
Best not to disturb her.
她是很专注还是很生气
Focused or angry?
她现在又专注又生气
Focused and angry. She's fangry.
-我能听到你们说话 -怎么会呢
- I can hear you. - How?
这里是我的梦境 我可以为所欲为
It's my dream. I can do whatever I want.
知道吗 你们窃窃私语的声音太大了
And know what? You're all really loud whisperers, by the way.
我早就想告诉你们了
I've been meaning to tell you that for a swhile,
可我又不想伤害你们的感情
but didn't want to hurt your feelings
毕竟我是个老好人
'cause I'm a nice person.
-我们很爱你的这一点 -真的吗
- And we love you for it. - Oh, really?
你们都爱我是因为
Now that I'm saving all your asses,
我救了你们的命 可你们尊重我吗
you all love me. But do you respect me?
-你不是应该... -南茜 你是马蹄湾的英雄人物
- Shouldn't you be... - You know, Nancy, you're the hero
你抓住了一个连环杀手
of Horseshoe Bay. You caught a freaking serial killer.
不过即使是英雄也有判断失误的时候
But even a hero misjudges sometimes.
说真的 贝斯 看着路
Seriously, Bess, the road.
还有 我一直都在学习
Also, I've been studying
调查和研究了很多东西
and researching and-and learning a lot,
所以你们现在都还活得好好的
and that's why you're all not dead right now.
你说的太对了 我能...
You're absolutely right. Can I just...
别碰我的方向盘
Don't touch my wheel.
你们这群人还真是缺乏想象力
You people really have no imagination.
一切都在我的掌控之中
I've got this under control.
我们会搞定睡魔的 系好安全带吧
We're gonna end the Sandman, so buckle up.
-没有安全带啊 -好吧
- Th-There's no seat belts. - Fine.
现在有了
There are now.
好吧
Okay, then.
加油 贝斯
Come on, Bess.
加油
Come on.
跟着我
Follow me.
现在我们引它出来
Now we lure it.
这次不行
Not this time.
这是我的梦境
This is my dream.
贝斯
Bess!
搞定它 梦境女王
Fix it, Dream Queen!
-加油 贝斯 -噢 贝斯
- Come on, Bess! - Oh! - Bess!
我们被困住了
We're trapped!
-加油 贝斯 -你能做到 贝斯
- Come on, Bess! - You can do it, Bess!
加油 贝斯
Come on, Bess!
-加油 贝斯 -加油 你能做到
- Come on, Bess! - Come on, you can do it!
-你能做到 -加油 贝斯
- You can do it! - Come on, Bess!
想象它
Envision it.
注视它
See it.
创造它
Create it.
就是现在
Now!
好样的 贝斯
Yes, Bess!
你没事吧
You okay?
有人记得我们把钥匙放哪了吗
Does anybody remember where we put the key?
贝斯 你完全有理由生我们的气
Hey, Bess, you have every right to be angry with us.
我并不生气
Okay, I'm not angry.
只是很失望很受伤
I'm just disappointed and hurt.
你值得你朋友们更多的关注
You deserve more from your friends.
是啊 我们应该听你的
Yeah, w-we should have listened to you.
特别是我
Especially me.
我们真的很抱歉
Hey, we're really sorry.
你能原谅我们吗
Do you think you can forgive us?
那要看情况了
Oh, that depends.
你们以后能不再小看
Are you all gonna stop underestimating
我在神秘学和超自然现象上的知识储备
my knowledge of the occult and supernatural
并且认真考虑我的主意和观点吗
and actually take my ideas and opinions seriously?
就像对待其他人 甚至是南茜一样
As much as anyone else's, even Nancy's?
-当然 百分百可以 -我会考虑的
- Of course. 100%. - I'll think about it.
还有 能尊重我想要
And respect my decision
召集新一代白衣女人的决定吗
to assemble the next generation of Women in White.
我知道在过去她们代表了一些不那么友好的东西
I know in the past they stood for some not-so-great things,
可白衣女人的核心宗旨是
but at their core, the Women in White
拥有并利用它们的力量
are about owning and-and harnessing their power.
我相信这就是我的使命
That's what I believe my calling is,
我也打算这么做
and that's what I intend to do.
我们会尊重你的决定的
Then that is what we will respect.
我可说不准 如果她开始穿带扣的鞋子
I mean, I don't know. If she starts wearing buckled shoes,
我就要准备去朝圣了
I'm playing the Pilgrim card.
-行啊 行啊 -好了
- Oh, yada ya. - Okay.
你会成为一个了不起的白衣女人
You're gonna be an amazing Woman in White.
谢谢你
Thank you.
尼克 我忘记把这个还给你了
Hey. Nick, I, um, I forgot to give this back to you.
你干嘛不留着呢
Why don't you hang on to it.
那些孩子们说很喜欢你
Kids said they really liked you.
真的吗
They did?
为什么
Why?
跟他们在一起你表现得很好 很细心
Well, you were great with them. Attentive,
充满好奇 会振奋人心
curious, uplifting.
他们把我看作是管理人
They're thinking of me as a supervisor,
可他们把你当作同龄人
but they see you as a peer.
没有贬低你的意思
In a good way.
你的出身和他们完全不一样
You're from a very different background,
但你知道没有稳定的家庭生活会是什么感觉
but you know what it's like to not have a stable homelife.
和你在一起
These kids could really benefit
对这些孩子大有益处
from spending some time with you.
或许
Maybe
对你来说也是一样的
that could go both ways?
他们真的说了喜欢我吗
They-they really said that they like me?
周一早上九点见
I'll see you Monday, 9:00 a.m.
好吧
Okay.
杰西
Hey, Jesse.
谢谢你带泰德去上小号♥课
Thank you for taking Ted to her trumpet lesson.
查理还在别人家过夜
Charlie is still at her sleepover,
艾玛的妈妈说午饭后就把她送回来
but Emma's mom said she'll bring her home after lunch.
我跟尼克说我有事要忙
I told Nick that I was running an errand,
其实是我想自己处理这件事
but it's something that I want to deal with by myself,
所以你得去魔爪上班了
so it's your job to sub in at The Claw.
我以后会解释的 好吗
I'll explain later, okay?
你能行 你能行
You got this. You got this.
好了 乔治
All right, George.
加油 妹子 你只有十年寿命了
Come on, girl. You got ten years left to live.
是时候面对你的恶魔了
It is time to face your demons.
埃德温·乔治·陈
Edwin George Chen.
我们能谈谈那个好友申请吗
Can we talk about this friend request?
能告诉我你一晚上都去哪了吗
You want to tell me where you were all night?
能告诉我为什么你昨天做的意大利面里
You want to tell me why the primavera you made yesterday
大蒜的份量比平时要少吗
was missing your usual measure of garlic?
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表