剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
汉娜 还是我 南茜
Hannah, it's Nancy again.
真正的冰心杀手是一个超自然生物
The real Frozen Hearts Killer is a supernatural entity.
1992年十岁的理查德·特罗特在送报纸的途中遇到了它
Ten-year-old Richard Trott came across it on his paper route in 1992.
报社的一个朋友给了我一些当年的记录
A friend from the Ledger slipped me some records from back in the day.
我试着拼凑出特罗特童年走过的路线
I managed to piece together Trott's childhood route.
问题是我似乎没办法
Problem is I can't seem to crack
找到那个超自然杀手的老巢
where the supernatural killer might be.
汉娜 还是我
Hi, Hannah. Me again.
实际上我的路线图只对了一半
Uh, turns out my map was only half right.
这也不奇怪
Shouldn't surprise me.
毕竟小镇变化很大
Town's changed a lot.
我现在非常需要一份1992年的马蹄湾地图
What I really needed was a map of Horseshoe Bay from 1992.
这样我就能找到特罗特剩下的送报路线了
That should get me through the rest of Trott's paper route.
不过 我确实需要你帮我
However, I do need your help
确保这个东西不再行凶了
to make sure this thing doesn't kill again,
拜托请给我回电♥话♥
so please call me back.
找到你了
Gotcha.
神探南茜
第三季 第六集
你赚的钱还不够用来支援青年中心的物资
You don't make enough money to keep covering supplies
而且我也不会给你涨薪的
for the youth center, and I'm not giving you a raise.
所以下次请务必记得
So make sure that you get reimbursed
开♥发♥票
next time.
尼克刚刚给我转账了
Nick has just Chimed me.
-没事了 -太好了
-It's all good. -Nice.
至少有人能收到他的转账
At least he's Chiming someone.
等等 他也欠你钱吗
Wait, he owes you money, too?
不是钱 不过他确实欠我的
Not money, but he sure owes me.
欠我一个道歉 一晚安稳的睡眠
An apology, a good night's sleep.
昨晚争吵之后我们还没说过话
We haven't talked since our argument last night.
这全都和那个去看牙医的小谎言有关吗
This is all about that little lie about going to see that dentist?
这不是一个小谎言 好吗
It wasn't a little lie, okay?
我确实去找了一位牙医
I did go to a dentist.
只不过他不是我的牙医
He just wasn't my dentist.
确实 因为他是你的亲生父亲
No, it was your biological father.
你事先并没有告诉尼克这一点
You didn't tell Nick that bit at first.
这就像是一种不说谎话的谎言
It's kind of like a lie without lying.
难道我每次做什么事之前
Am I supposed to alert Nick to every single thing I do
都得提醒尼克吗
in the moment that I do it?
有时候我日程表上的事更重要
Sometimes my timeline takes precedence,
比如现在
like right now.
我正在花时间研究如何
I'm spending the day finding a way
-确保自己十年后不会死掉 -等等
-to make sure that I don't die in ten years. -Wait,
你觉得你能把自己的灵魂和奥黛特解绑吗
you think you can untangle your soul from Odette's?
汉娜说那是不可能的
Hannah said that was impossible.
一切皆有可能 这是我在面对
Nothing is impossible is what I learned
牙医老乔治的时候学到的
from confronting George Sr., DDS.
贝斯 为了自己的生命我必须更努力的斗争
Bess, I need to fight harder for my life,
在翻遍每一块石头或是每一本书之前我是不会
and I am not giving up until I look under every rock.
放弃的
Or book.
瑞安 你为什么坐在工艺角
Uh, Ryan, why are you sat in the crafts corner?
通常是 她叫什么来着
That's usually where, uh, what's her name?
艾迪坐这 对吧
Addy sits, right?
是啊 是啊 艾迪病了 所以我来替她
Yeah, yeah, Addy's sick, so I'm subbing in.
不会吧 是感冒吗
Oh, no. Is it a cold?
-什么 -比感冒更严重
-What? -Something worse
是单核细胞增多症吗 不会吧
than a cold. Mono? It's not mono, is it?
-慢着 慢着 等等 这里已经传播开了吗 -好了
-Wait, wait, hold up. Mono's going around here? -Okay,
瑞安 我们别绕弯子了
Ryan, let's not play these games.
如果你想问就问吧
If you want to ask, just ask.
-问什么 -我只想确保
-Ask what? -I just want
我没患上她那种病
to make sure I didn't get what she had.
你知道的 我几乎不认识她
You know, I barely know her.
那只不过是一次在咖啡馆约会和无意义的勾搭
It was just a coffee date and a meaningless hookup,
不过...我们接吻了吗
but... Did we kiss?
-当然 我们亲了 -好了 好了
-Yes, sure, we kissed. -Okay. Okay, um...
交换唾液了吗 当然了 不过...
Was saliva exchanged? Yes, sure, it was, but, uh...
所以你看 我现在唯一担心的就是细菌了
You know, so, germs would be the only thing
因为我和她之间没有结果
that I'm worried about because it went nowhere,
不过也没关系 因为我并不期待
and that's fine because I'm not looking
建立恋爱关系
for a relationship.
就这样
Okay.
很抱歉我坐在这里
I am so sorry that I sat here.
谢谢你把艺术品带过来
Oh, thanks for bringing the art supplies over.
不用客气
You're welcome. Um...
刚刚你还有别的事想跟我聊聊吗
Is there anything that you wanted to talk to me about?
我不得不再修一次真空吸尘器
I had to fix the vacuum cleaner again.
这已经是本周的第二次了
That is twice this week.
你今天早上就是想讨论这个吗
That's what you wanted to talk about this morning?
是关于昨晚的事吗
This about last night?
你真是不可理喻
Oh, you are unbelievable.
知道为什么吸尘器总是坏吗
You want to know why your vacuum keeps breaking?
因为它总是被
It's getting clogged
你在地毯下面扫到的东西堵住了
from everything you keep sweeping under the rug.
我和乔治 我们没法参与
Ah. Yeah, me and George, um, we can't do this.
我们要去上...
Uh, we have a...
一个女神显示轮穴的课程
goddess manifestation chakra class to go to.
不能迟到也没法退款 看来只能告诉南茜
Can't be late. No refunds, so just have to tell Nancy
只有你和埃斯能凑合着帮她了
that she'll have to make do with you and Ace.
埃斯在哪
Where's Ace?
他不在这 他说他有些私事要办
He's not here. He said he has some personal errand.
好吧 瑞安 你上吧 顶替我们 谢谢了
All right, Ryan. You're up. Cover for us. Thank you.
再见 谢谢
See you. Thanks.
-什么 -所有人准备
-What? -All hands on deck
我们要去抓捕一个超自然杀手了
to track down a supernatural killer.
大家都去哪了
Where is everybody?
埃斯去解决他自己的事情了
Ace had to go take care of something,
乔治刚刚和贝斯一起去显示一个女神了
and George just went with Bess to manifest a goddess.
好吧 事情是这样的
Okay. So, here's where we are.
真正的冰心杀手是个超自然生物
The real Frozen Hearts Killer is supernatural.
警方不知道这一点
The cops don't know this.
就算知道了他们也不会相信的
They wouldn't believe it even if they did.
所以他们不会抓到真凶的
So they won't be able to catch the actual killer.
你打算去抓它吗
You're going after this thing?
我们一起去
We are.
瑞安
Ryan,
如果你想听 就过来听
if you want to listen, just come over here,
你现在这样我可受不了
because you are making me crazy.
你刚刚是说“超自然杀手”吗
Did you say "Supernatural killer"?
我们在伊卡兰殿碰到过它
You and I encountered it in Icarus Hall.
追我们的也是它
It's the same entity that came after us.
戴帽子的那个
The-the one with the hat.
它以前被关在地下
It used to be locked up
一个有魔力的笼子里
in an occult cage underground.
我在特罗特小时候的记忆里看到过它
I saw it in Trott's childhood memories.
等等 怎么回事
Wait, what?
你现在会读心术了吗
So, you're reading minds now?
是一次性的
It was a one-off.
我那位200岁的古怪叔祖母
My creepy 200-year-old great-aunt
说服我进行了一次很诡异的仪式
talked me into doing a very strange ritual.
我不会再这么做了
It won't happen again.
那么这个有魔力的
So, where exactly
地下牢笼到底在哪里呢
is this underground occult cage?
究竟又是谁能做出这种东西呢
And where do you find someone to make one of those?
我调查了一下
Did a little research.
那个地区
Scoped out the area.
这里和特伦顿之间以前有一条很长的泥巴路
There used to be long dirt road between here and Trenton,
现在被开♥发♥的房♥地♥产♥项目堵住了
but now it's blocked with a housing development.
可在这里...
But right here...
就是真正的冰心杀手...
That is where the real Frozen Hearts Killer...
戴帽子的那个
The thing in the hat.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表