剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
可实际上它让我更加坚定这么做了
Because it's only making me more determined.
不是 不是
No. No.
因为此时此刻
Because this right here,
才是我能控制的部分
this is the piece I control.
埃斯的死不是我最初预言的一部分
Ace dying wasn't a part of the original forecast.
那你为什么要加上它
Then why did you add it?
因为我想让你知道你有选择
Because I wanted you to know that you have a choice.
几秒钟之后 我们就会回到屏障那里
In a moment's time, we'll be back at the Veil
你拿着短柄斧准备砍我的脖子
with that hatchet against my neck.
而如果你刀下留人
And if you remove the blade,
让我完成我的计划
and let me finish what I started,
你和埃斯就能过上幸福快乐的生活
you and Ace will get to live a happy life together.
我不能让你摧毁马蹄湾 绝不
I can't let you destroy Horseshoe Bay. No.
那么这个幻境就是我对你的承诺
Then this hallucination is my promise to you.
我嘴边的这个诅咒
On my lips right now is a curse
会在我死亡的那一刻生效
that I will release the moment that I die.
只要你们
It will kill Ace
对彼此的感情付诸行动 它就会杀死埃斯
if you ever act upon your feelings for each other.
或许不是因为车祸
Maybe it won't be a car wreck.
或许是因为坠机 疾病
Maybe a plane crash, maybe a disease.
但它很快就会实现
But it will be soon,
而会很令人痛苦
and it will be painful.
选择权在你手上
The choice is yours.
你必须结束这一切
You have to finish this!
南茜
Nancy.
南茜 你必须结束这一切
Nancy, you have to finish this.
你发过誓要保护这个小镇的
You swore to protect this town!
南茜 你没事吧
Nancy, are you okay?
南茜 快动手 南茜
Nancy, come on! Nancy!
快跑
Run.
我说快跑
I said run!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
相信我 这么做是为了我们好 快跑
Trust me, I'm doing this for us, okay? Run.
乔治 乔治
George. George.
乔治 乔治
George! George!
借过 借过 乔治
Excuse me, excuse me. George!
乔治 乔治
George! George!
有一个…
There is a...
警长已经… -好了 我必须得按流程办事
Chief has... -Okay, I have a protocol to follow.
我们得去高地
We got to get to higher ground!
快跑
Come on, move!
离开水边
Clear the waterfront!
快跑 快跑 快跑
Go, go, go, go, go!
继续跑
Come on, keep going!
继续跑 快
Keep going, run!
离开水边 快点
Clear the waterfront, come on!
我们得去高地 快跑 快跑
We got to get to higher ground! Go, go, go!
加油 继续跑
Come on, keep going!
继续跑
Keep going!
起来 快跑
Hey, come on.
快跑 快跑 我们得继续跑 我们得继续跑
Come on, come on. We got to keep going. We got to keep going.
快跑
Come on.
快跑 快跑 继续跑
Come on, come on. Keep going.
这只是个开始 还会有更多的灾难发生
This is just the beginning. There's more destruction coming.
大火 气旋 风暴
Fires, cyclones, storms.
简直无路可逃
There'll be no escape.
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
盲点 泰姆伯伦斯
Blind spots, Temperance.
我选择它
I choose this.
把你外套脱掉 去桌上躺着
Take your coat off and get on the table.
去桌上躺着 躺下好吗
Get on the table. Will you lie down?
好的
Yeah, yeah, okay.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
怎么 好吧
What? Okay. Ah...
麻烦你别动
Just hold still, please.
等等 那是什么 这可是件新衬衫
Wait, what is that? Because this is a new shirt.
天啊 太疼了
God, that hurts.
你死不了的
You're gonna live.
外面的情况非常惨
It's pretty bleak out there.
死了多少人
Um, how many people are dead?
主大街上的居民受灾最严重
Neighborhoods near Main Street got hit the worst.
莉莉的花店 书店 都没了
Lily's Flowers, the bookstore, they're gone.
死了多少人 -没人死
How many people are dead? - Not a one.
没有伤亡
No casualties.
警报起作用了
Turns out, the siren works.
是啊 不过还是有很多人需要帮助
Yeah, still a lot of people who need help, though.
食物 避难所
Food, shelter.
是啊 尼克会开放青年中心
Yeah, Nick's gonna open the Youth Center,
我们去发放毯子和折叠床
we'll put out blankets and cots.
我和埃斯会把冰箱里的食材都煮了
Me and Ace are gonna empty the freezer and we'll start cooking.
如果你有空的话 我们需要协助
We could use some help if you're up for it.
我去帮乔治和尼克
Just gonna go with George and Nick.
在屏障那里你为什么犹豫了
Why did you hesitate at the Veil?
你说那么做是为了我们好 那是什么意思
You said you were doing this for us. What does that mean?
没什么
Nothing.
我以前从来没杀过人
I've never killed someone before,
这就是我犹豫的原因
so if I was hesitating, that's why.
一个月后
好了
There you go.
伊卡兰殿是你的了
Icarus Hall is all yours.
她在遗嘱里把它留给我了吗
Leaving that place to me in her will?
这可能是泰姆伯伦斯做过的
That might have been the craziest thing
最疯狂的事了
Temperance ever did.
坏消息
Sad news.
这个世界上又少了一位律师
Looks like the world just lost a lawyer.
乔治把我借她的书都还回来了
George returned all the books I loaned her.
为什么
Why?
因为我不再想考那个愚蠢的法律预科班了
Because I'm not chasing stupid prelaw anymore.
屏障打开的那晚
The night the Veil opened,
法律辩论没有拯救大家 我的撬棍却做到了
legal arguments didn't save lives, my crowbar did.
艾伯特法官给卡森打电♥话♥
Judge Abbott hasn't been calling Carson
并不是因为他想指导一根撬棍
because he wants to mentor a crowbar.
这个世界需要更多像乔治·范一样的律师
The world needs more lawyers like George Fan.
他跟我都这么说 -我需要些建议
His words and mine. - Okay, I need advice.
主动提供的吗
Unsolicited?
南茜有很多
Nancy's got plenty.
我被邀请成为运营历史协会的
So, I have been invited to be the next Keeper
下一任看守者
and run the Historical Society.
你想拒绝吗
And you want to turn it down?
拒绝吗
Turning it down?
我们刚刚才经历过超自然的海啸
We've just had a supernatural tsunami.
这个小镇比以往更需要我
The town needs me more than ever.
不
No, uh,
我需要的建议是关于第一天上班该穿哪双鞋
I wanted advice on what shoes to wear my first day.
平底的
Flats.
这条建议还真是无价啊
Well, that was priceless.
好吧 德鲁
All right, Drew.
把书留下吧
Leave the books.
我会试试的
I'll give them a spin.
闻着挺香啊 皮特
Smells good, Pete.
谢了 老兄 这是什锦饭
Thanks, man. Jambalaya.
什锦饭
Hmm, jambalaya.
看看 看看 看看 佛罗里达知道
Well, well, well. Does Florida know
你要带多少行李回去吗
how much luggage you're bringing?
这些不是我的行李
Uh, not my luggage.
计划有变
Change of plans.
我下个月才会去佛罗里达
I'm going to Florida next month,
因为在这个月 佛罗里达来找我了
because this month, Florida came to me.
我的父母在外面给他们的出租车司机提供人生建议
My parents are outside, giving their cab driver life advice.
你怎么说服他们来…
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表