剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
about the recent murders.
泰姆伯伦斯
Temperance.
看来你已经认识社区联络员了 南茜...
Oh, you already know the community liaison. Nancy...
你能搞定吗
could you handle?
我开始在这工作了 所以没时间
Okay, I work here now, so I don't have time
搞什么塔罗牌占卜或者浴血仪式
for tarot card readings or blood-bathing rituals,
而且我高度怀疑你是真的有线索
and I highly doubt you have an actual tip.
你说得对
You're right.
这比线索更好
It's better than a tip.
我有办法解决这些谋杀案
I have a way to solve these murders.
神探南茜
第三季 第二集
这对你有什么好处
So, what's in it for you?
我在这个镇里生活的时间比你长多了
This was my town long before it was yours.
我和你一样想要恢复和平
I want peace returned just as much as you.
现在有无辜的人丧命 还有一个危险的人
And with innocents dying and a threatening man
跑进我的房♥子里想要伤害你
coming into my home trying to hurt you,
我感觉自己不得不插手
I feel compelled to step in.
老实说 那天晚上你出现的时机
You know, your rescue the other night
过于完美了...就好像你早就知道
was impeccably timed... it was almost like you knew
-我有危险 -我难道没有权力关心
- I was in danger. - Can't I have a vested interest
我那最年轻的亲戚吗
in the well-being of... my youngest relative?
你指的是用来恢复自己青春的血库吗
Oh, you mean your blood bank that you used to restore your youth?
随便你怎么说吧
Tomayto, tomahto.
老实说 你让我想起那个
Honestly, you very much remind me
我曾经没能拯救的人
of someone I once failed to save.
别再保持敌意了
Set aside your hostility.
你需要我的帮助
You need my help.
-在你朋友订婚的那天晚上
- I saw the three-fingered man
我看到过那个三指男人
the night of your friends' engagement.
你怎么知道嫌犯的事情
How do you know about the suspect?
我偶然听到那两个大学生在抱怨
I overheard those college boys yammering on about their story.
说他们在朋友被杀的那天被一个危险的男人跟踪
The one about a menacing man following them the day of their friend's murder.
你可能也见过他
You might have seen him, too.
- 在他离开犯罪现场之前吗 -对
- Oh, before he left the crime scene? - Yes.
我们的记忆通常并不完整
Our recollections may be incomplete on their own,
不过...我家里有东西能激发你的回忆
but... I have something at my home that could serve as a memory aid.
或者我们什么也不做
Or perhaps we should simply wait
直到更多无辜受害者的心脏被挖出来
until more innocent hearts are ripped from chests.
说不定...接下来就轮到我们了
Who knows... maybe the next ones could be our own.
好了 范家人
All right, Fan clan,
今天的任务是找到我的戒指
mission today is find my ring
并且在找到以前不能让尼克知道
and keep Nick away from me until we do.
我不想看到他失望的表情
I refuse to see the look on his face
如果他发现我弄丢了戒指...他肯定会疯掉的
if he finds out I lost it... it'll absolutely kill him.
天啊 尼克过来了
Oh, God, Nick's here!
我去引开他
I'll distract him.
快去找 快去找
Go! Go!
这都是些什么
What's all this?
埃斯从屠夫弗兰克那里
Oh. Oh, yeah, we're gonna test ways
弄到了猪的心脏
the killer could have frozen Dustin's heart
我们打算找出凶手
using pig hearts that Ace got
-冻住达斯汀心脏的方法 - 好吧
- from Frank the butcher. - Ew. Um, okay,
店里今天有客人
well, we have customers in today
不能吓到他们 你们从后门进去吧
and we don't want to scare them, so why don't you go through the back door.
行 好主意
Yeah, good idea.
埃斯
Ace!
你好
Whoa. Hey.
抱歉 我不是...不是故意吓你的
Sorry, didn't... I didn't mean to startle you.
-我想请你帮个忙 -鲍勃西先生
- I was hoping to ask a favor. - Mr. Bobbsey,
你可以打电♥话♥给我的 对吧
you know you can call me, right?
我刚刚就在附近...
I was in the neighborhood, so...
而且 我讨厌打电♥话♥
Plus, I... I hate the telephone, you know?
人们嘴上说一套 心里想的却是另一套
People say one thing, and then their face says something else.
是啊
Yeah.
-有什么事吗 -你今晚能接我吗
- So, what's up? - Can you pick me up tonight,
晚上九点 在哈洛街121号♥
121 Harlowe Street, 9:00 p.M.?
我要和一个朋友叙叙旧
I'm catching up with an old friend.
如果你没空也没关系
If... if you can't, no big deal.
我可以...可以用走的
I could... I could maybe walk it.
-行 我可以接你 -真的吗
- No, I could do that. - Yeah?
没问题 我会去的
Yeah. Yeah, I'll be there.
埃斯 我很感激你 这你知道 对吧
I appreciate you, Ace. You know that, right?
阿曼达没看走眼
Ah, Amanda was right about you.
-你是个好人 -你也是
- You're a good egg. - You are, too.
-他在纠缠你吗 -不是 他需要搭便车
- Is he harassing you? - No. He needs a ride.
他还没拿回驾照
Doesn't have his driver's license back yet.
你为什么看他不顺眼
Why do you have a problem with him?
因为他很不诚实 而且刚从监狱出来
Because he's super sketchy and just got out of jail.
因为在监狱表现良好
On good behavior.
他只是在试着从新开始
He's just trying to start fresh.
我想帮他 我向阿曼达保证过的
I'm trying to help him. I promised Amanda I would.
你头上有...
Oh, you just got a...
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
只是个小苍蝇
It's just a little fly.
-谢了 -不客气
- Thanks. - No problem.
在用干冰冻结一号♥心脏的同时
While we're freezing heart number one in dry ice,
我们可以用液态氮快速冻结二号♥心脏
we can flash-freeze heart number two using liquid nitrogen.
你以前这么干过吗
Whoa, you ever done this before?
没有
No.
可我看过油管上的视频
But I watched a YouTube video.
好了 现在呢
Okay, now what?
快速冻结的说法并不准确
Flash-freezing's actually a misnomer.
大概需要二十分钟
Takes about 20 minutes.
好吧
Okay.
订婚后的生活感觉怎么样
So, how is engaged life?
挺好的 不过有时候我感觉自己是个局外人...
it's good, but sometimes I feel like an outsider, and...
我想成为范家姐妹生活中的一部分 不过...
I want to be part of the Fan sisters' lives, but...
我不确定该怎么做
I'm not sure how.
是暂时还不知道
Yet.
你知道什么是记忆编织吗
Do you know what a memory weave is?
神秘的手工艺品
Mystical arts and crafts.
这是一种强大的仪式 把在同一个地方同时出现的
It's a powerful ritual that combines the memories of two people
两个人的记忆结合起来
who were at the same place at the same time,
从而编织出关于那个时刻的
in order to weave a fuller picture
更完整的画面
of a moment, revealing details
发现单个人意识里错过的细节
a single human consciousness would otherwise miss.
不过首先 我需要进入你的记忆
But first I need access to your memories.
我的记忆 不 我不...
Access? Oh, no, I don't...
这是尼克和乔治订婚的那天
This is the day of Nick and George's engagement.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
答案在这 所以我们才来这
The answer's here, so here we are.
-你没权利这么做 -编织的记忆
- You had no right. - The memory weave
只能维持几分钟 然后就会崩塌
can only sustain itself for a few moments before collapsing.
看啊
Look.
好戏开场了
The show's starting.
你来了
There's you.
我当时就在这看着你
I was watching you from here.
你们这一代人太容易被跟踪了
The oversharing on social media
因为你们总是在社交媒体上过度分享
makes your generation so easy to stalk.
就是他
It's him.
时间到了
Time's up.
现在我们有关于潜入我家的那个人的线索了
And now we have a lead on the man who infiltrated my home.
-你应该表示感谢 -感谢你偷看我的记忆吗
- You could say thank you. - For roofieing me?
还是算了
Pass.
需要我从商店帮你带什么东西吗
Hey, uh, you need anything from the store?
你知不知道为什么南茜现在发起了拼车
Do you have any idea why Nancy is waiting for a rideshare
还是在伊卡兰殿门口
outside Icarus Hall right now?
等等
Wait.
你是在应用程序上追踪她的手♥机♥吗
Are you tracking her phone on an app?
她一直用拇指向上的表情来回复我的信息
She kept responding to my texts with the same thumbs-up emoji.
我给她打电♥话♥
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表