剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
What else?!
-够了 -这里不安全
-That is enough. -It isn't safe here.
泰姆伯伦斯 回来
Temperance, come back!
我们必须马上离开
We have to go. Now.
如果你感觉牙齿有任何不舒服
If that bonding gives you any trouble at all,
请立刻给我打电♥话♥
please give me a call right away.
我们下周再见 乔纳 还有你的牙齿
Jonah, I'll see you and your tooth again next week.
-非常感谢你 医生 -不客气
-Thanks so much, Doctor. -Not a problem.
路上小心
Take care.
在你那些好脾气的病人里 有人知道
Do any of your super-nice patients know
你抛弃过一个十几岁的母亲和她的孩子吗
that you abandoned a teenage mom and her baby?
如果我留下来了...
If I had stayed...
我的人生可能就会被困在死胡同里了
I would have been trapped in a dead-end life.
我做出了在那个时刻
I made the best decision
我能做出的最好的决定
that I could for myself at the time.
我知道这很自私
I know it was selfish.
你说的没错 确实很自私
Oh, you're damn right it was selfish.
它毁掉了我的一生
It screwed up my whole life.
你知不知道我必须比其他人
Do you know that I had to work
付出三倍的努力去工作
three times as hard as anyone else
才能够养家糊口
so that I could provide for our family?
你知不知道我从
Do you know that I looked for approval
比我老很多的男人那里寻求肯定
from men who were way older than me
因为这样我才能感觉不那么孤单
because it was a way for me to feel not so alone?
我值得过更好的生活
I deserved better than that.
而不是一个晚了十♥八♥年♥的好友申请
I deserved better than a freaking friend request 18 years too late!
我值得一个爱我的父亲
I deserved a father who loved me
一个愿意照顾我的父亲
and thought that I was worth taking care of.
是啊 是啊 你值得
Yes. Yes, you did.
你是一个了不起的人
You're an amazing person.
你甚至不了解我
You don't even know me.
你没资格这么说
You don't get to say that!
我知道我最近读到了什么
I know what I recently read.
一个网站 全都是大侦探乔治的故事
A website full of stories about Detective George.
-范粉丝的网站 -当然了
-The Fan Fan website. -Of course.
不然我还能从哪里知道
Where else would I have learned that
你是一个永不言弃的斗士呢
you're an indomitable fighter?
当一个案子变得困难的时候
Detective George never gives up
乔治大侦探也从不会放弃
when a case gets hard.
她总是直面自己的所有挑战
And she faces all of her challenges head-on.
没有多少人拥有这样的意志力
Not many people have that kind of willpower.
如果你从这个网站上得到的信息
If your takeaway from this website was
是即便没有你我也能生活得很好
that I turned out okay without you,
那就请不要假装
please do not pretend
你当初离开是为了我好
like you did me a favor by leaving.
你没资格能在晚上轻易的入睡
You do not get to sleep easier at night.
听着 我只是...
Look, I just...
我只是想告诉你
I just want to tell you
很抱歉我伤害了你
that I'm sorry I hurt you.
我几乎放弃了...有一次
I almost did back down... once.
大概在几年以前
A couple years ago.
我们有两个月没交房♥租
We were two months behind on rent,
而维多利亚只知道大吃大喝
and Victoria was off the grid on a binge.
我非常努力的试着
And I was trying very, very hard
打理好一切 可当然了
to keep things together, but of course
有一天晚上我用微波炉烤糊了晚餐
one night I burnt our microwave dinner
触发了烟雾报♥警♥器
and the smoke alarm went off.
你知道后来怎么样了吗
And you know what?
所有人都对着我大喊大叫
Everyone was yelling at me.
我对自己说 我的生活怎么会是这样
And I thought to myself, how is this my life?
所以我整理了一个背包
So I packed a bag.
然后查看去波士顿的巴士时刻表
I packed a bag and I looked up the bus schedules to Boston,
我当时已经准备好离开了 真正的离开
and I was about ready to go, for real.
可我并没有
But I didn't.
我留下了
I stayed.
因为我很爱我的妹妹们 而她们也需要我
Because I love my sisters, and they need me.
你肯定认为我是一个禽兽
You must think I'm a monster.
我认为你很令人失望
I think you're disappointing.
当我非常非常需要一个父亲的时候
You only cared about yourself at a time
你却只关心你自己
when I really, really needed a father.
不过
But no,
我不认为你是一个禽兽
I do not think that you are a monster.
尽管我内心的一部分很想永远生你的气
And as much as part of me wants to stay mad at you forever,
可我现在需要把这种精力用在别的事上
I need that energy for other things now.
有人在盯着我们
Someone's watching us.
马蹄湾警♥察♥
Horseshoe Bay PD!
双手放到我能看见的地方
Hands where we can see them.
我抓到这一个了
I got this one.
那是什么
What is that?
好了 站起来
All right, on your feet.
-举起手来 -他不是跟他们一伙的
-Hey, hands up! -He's not with them.
是你给警♥察♥通风报信的吗
You tip off the cops?
不是他
It wasn't him.
阿舍·戴维斯 你因违反假释条例
Asher Davies, you're under arrest
而遭到逮捕
for violation of your parole.
卡森·德鲁告诉了我们在哪里能找到你
某种东西把那个生物从老鼠变成了人类
Something made that entity graduate from rats to humans.
我们应该待在这寻找更多线索的
We should have stayed there and looked for more information.
你为什么要把我从记忆里拉出来
Why did you push me out of the weave?
你不想让我看到什么
What didn't you want me to see?
当时特罗特的记忆就快要崩塌了
Trott's memory was about to collapse.
我不得不迅速行动 否则我们就被永远困住了
I had to act quickly, or else we'd be trapped forever.
帕克探员 我们的命运肯定纵横交错了
Agent Park. Our wires must have gotten crossed.
是啊 你要我在伊卡兰殿等你的
Yeah, you said to meet at Icarus Hall.
我还真是不善于自我纠正
Autocorrect is my nemesis.
不如我们现在边喝咖啡边谈吧
How about we talk over coffee now?
等你换身衣服以后
After you change your clothes.
是啊 你家客人的猫死了
Yeah, your houseguest's cat died.
她请求我帮忙下葬
She requested help with the funeral.
南茜
Nancy?
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
做社区联络工作
Community liaison-ing.
帕克探员 特罗特倒在了牢房♥里 他没意识了
Agent Park, Trott collapsed in his cell; he's unresponsive.
我想他是中风了 已经呼叫了急救人员
I think it may be a stroke. I called the paramedics.
待在特罗特身边等急救人员过来
Stay with Trott till they arrive.
我去检查拘留区的监控录像
I'll check the security feed from the holding area.
-牢房♥那里没有摄像头啊 -特罗特被转移过来之后
-There's no cameras by the cell. -Oh, I had one installed
我派人新装了一个
after Trott was transferred here.
它能告诉我特罗特倒下以前那里发生了什么
It'll show me what happened right before he collapsed.
天啊
Oh, dear.
我送泰姆伯伦斯去她的车那
I'm gonna walk Temperance to her car.
为什么 她不舒服吗
Why? Is she unwell?
我们很享受互相的陪伴
We enjoy each other's company.
你对那个摄像头动了手脚
You did something to that camera.
不用谢我
You're welcome.
我很失望 你都没有想过要检查一下摄像头
I'm dismayed you didn't think to check for one.
难道要我去问帕克
Because I'm supposed
警局安全系统的布置情况吗
to ask Park for the station's security layout?
你抛开我独自一个人
You stayed behind in the weave
在记忆里停留了将近十秒钟
for almost ten seconds without me,
然后特罗特就突然倒在了地板上
and then suddenly Trott is collapsed on the floor
还中风了
with a stroke.
你对他做了些什么
You did something to him.
我不是巫师 我没办法就这么
I'm not a wizard. I can't just
让一个人脑出血
give people brain hemorrhages.
不过如果我确实让特罗特中风了
But if I did give Trott a stroke,
你希望我现在就治好他吗
would you want me to fix him right now?
这样他明天早上就能逃出国了
So that tomorrow morning he could flee the country
而且永远不会再被找到
and never be seen again?
受害者的家人们会希望这样吗
Would the families of his victims want that?
你有点乐意看到他受伤了
Part of you is glad he was hurt.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表