剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
我感觉是摩斯密♥码♥
I think it's a message in Morse code.
A...
A...
C...
C...
E...
E...
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
是埃斯和汉娜
It's Ace and Hannah.
他们需要我们的帮助
They need our help.
起作用了 我联♥系♥上她了
It worked. I got through.
埃斯说他们被困在了阈限空间
Ace said they're trapped in a liminal space,
如果不救他们出来 他们就会死
and he and Hannah will die unless we get them out.
你知道该怎么救他们吗
Do you know how to rescue them?
很高兴我能帮上忙
I'd be glad to help.
这是科拉·陶的劣质手工作品
This is Cora Dow's shoddy handiwork.
她用了一个仪式来确保这把锁和钥匙
She used a ritual to make the Copperhead's lock
能够永存
and key last forever,
不过咒语的力量衰退了 泄露出…
but the charm decayed, leaking a...
一股能打开通往阈限空间大门的
mystical energy, which opened a gateway
神秘的能量
to the liminal space.
科拉总是喜欢在时间上做实验
Cora always liked to experiment with time,
可她并不十分擅长
but she wasn't very good at it.
我们就是这样开始了解阈限空间的
That's how we learned of the liminal space to begin with.
通过一个外行人
Amateur.
你能救出他们吗
Can you save our friends?
我需要哈德森和马文家的人来帮我
I need a Hudson and a Marvin to help me.
南茜 贝斯…
Nancy, Bess...
你们得成为我的白衣姐妹
you must be my Sisters-in-White.
现在我们通过血液获得了真正的连结…
Now we are truly connected by blood...
侄女们
niece.
从阈限空间
From the liminal
到物理空间…
to the physical...
从昙花一现到永世长存…
the ephemeral to the material...
回归你的起源之地
return to whence you came.
我还以为我的存在会被抹去呢
Figured if I was gonna get obliterated from existence,
这即使在我看着一位朋友的时候都有可能发生
it might as well happen while I was looking at a friend.
你回来了 埃斯先生
You're back, Mr. Ace.
是啊 我回来了
Oh, yeah, I am.
我的天啊 汉娜
Oh, my God. Hannah.
我非常抱歉我们没有意识到
I am so sorry that we didn't realize
你被困在阈限空间里了
you were stuck in a liminal space.
我从没想过我会像这样道歉
There's an apology I thought I'd never say.
不 这是 是我的错
No, it's, it's my fault.
你在讯息你说你要“让位”的时候
When you said you were "Stepping away" in your text,
我以为你是要去度假
I thought you meant for a vacation.
经历过这种折磨 我确实
After that ordeal, I need
非常需要离开马蹄湾去度假
an indefinite vacation from Horseshoe Bay.
贝斯 你能不能
Bess, will you watch
在照看历史协会一段时间 我需要
over the Historical Society a while longer? I need
找地方制定接♥班♥人的计划 -你要辞职吗
to put a plan in place for my succession. - You're quitting?
作为守护者 我们发誓要毫不犹豫的保护小镇
As Keepers, we swear an oath to protect the town,
可我的责任感
without question, but my sense of duty
差点把我害死了
almost got me killed.
现在因为我打开了铜斑蛇的牢笼
And now two innocent people are dead
两个无辜的人失去了生命
because I opened the Copperhead's cage.
我受够了
I'm done.
请原谅我
Please excuse me.
我能…
Can I, uh...
约你出去吃饭吗
take you out to dinner?
你不…你不用…
You don't... you don't have to...
因为今晚的事而约我出去
take me out because of tonight.
我知道我们受到了神秘的吐真剂
I know that we were influenced by a mystical
的影响
truth serum.
吐真剂的效果消失了
The serum's worn off.
我完全不后悔
And I don't regret anything.
除非你后悔了
Unless you do?
不 这感觉很棒
No. It was amazing.
至于晚餐 我答应你
And yes to dinner.
我等不及了
I can't wait.
忘记拿外套了
Forgot my coat.
我去…把车开过来
I'll, uh... bring the car around.
我应该早点发现你身上发生了什么事
I feel like I should've figured out what happened to you sooner.
这不是一个很直观的谜题
It was not an intuitive puzzle.
我看得到你今天也很忙
I saw you had a lot going on today.
你一直都在我身边吗
Were you with me the whole time?
不是的
No.
在警局我用了那个收音机
At the precinct, uh, with the radios.
然后是…在舞池
And then... the dance floor,
用摩斯密♥码♥
and, um, Morse code.
是啊 挺聪明的
Yeah, that was smart.
谢谢
Thanks.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
一切都还好吗
Everything turn out okay?
是啊
Yeah.
可我就是个傻瓜
But I'm a total idiot.
我怎么能把一切都理解错了呢
How could I have gotten it all so
真的是…
wrong? It's just...
你为什么这么做
What was that for?
为了提醒你…
To remind you...
你很棒
you're pretty great.
请不要责怪自己了
Please don't beat yourself up.
而且…我们还没跳过舞呢
Also... we never did get our dance.
没错
True.
真的很谢谢你
And thank you.
能接受所有的这些怪事
Truly, for being down for all this weirdness.
我知道你肯定有疑问
I'm sure you have questions.
目前只有一个
Mm, one, at the moment.
你为什么认为那个文物被埋在那里了
Why do you think that artifact was buried there?
我也不知道
I don't know.
跳舞吗 -当然了
May I? - You may.
我一直在等你
I've been expecting you.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
这里埋了一件大型文物
There's a large artifact buried here.
一个萨满用稀有土矿石制♥作♥的超自然封印
A supernatural seal a shaman crafted from a rare earth ore.
这个封印里的东西
That seal masks and contains something
我已经寻找了很久
that I've long been searching for.
在这个世界和底下的黑暗之间的面纱
A tear in the veil between this world
被撕了一道裂痕
and the darkness below.
你的手♥机♥在这里没法运行
Your phone won't work here.
我会融合我女儿的灵魂 然后摧毁
I'm going to reassemble my daughter's soul and then
分开我们所处的两个不同世界的封印
I'm gonna destroy the seal that separates our worlds.
她会屈服于自己的命运
And she will surrender to her destiny.
这就是两百年前她们把你赶出小镇
Is this, uh, is this why they kicked you out of town
的原因吗 -是的
200 years ago? - Yes.
在我完成仪式之前
And you will give me access
你都要允许我进入这个帐篷
to this tent while I complete my ritual.
我为什么要让你这么做呢
And why would I let you do that?
因为我已经在青年中心每个孩子的脑子里
Because I already put a hex on the head of every child
都施了一个恶咒
at your youth center.
如果你想要阻止我
And if you try to stop me
或者告诉别人
or tell anyone,
他们就都没命了
they'll all die.
只要三天 我就完事了
In three days, it will be done.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表