剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
包括我
Including me.
好吧 可是...
Okay, but...
除了手表 他找我们想干什么
besides my watch, what did he want from us?
-你好 南茜 -嘿
- Hi there, Nancy. - Hey.
在关于那个露营点
We got your message on the tip line,
我们接到了你的电♥话♥以后
about the campsite you found.
就派几个警员过去调查了
A couple unis are checking it out.
还有别的事吗
You need anything else?
只是想过来看看我申请的情况
I just came in to find out the status of my application
我申请的是社区警务联络员
for Community Police Liaison.
选举下周才会开始
Election's not until next week.
镇议会往往通过邮件的形式
Although the position is mostly
来公布这个职位的
relaying town council minutes
选举结果
via email newsletter.
你为什么想申请这个职位
Why would you want to do that?
我只是想在上大学前
Yeah, I just figured I would
尽可能多的申请一些志愿者的工作
apply to as many last-minute volunteer opportunities as possible.
使我的简历更丰富些
Pad my resume in case
我进了哥伦比亚大学的候选名单
I get wait-listed at Columbia.
那西装男是谁
Who's the suit?
联邦调查局的侧写员 从波士顿外勤处过来的
FBI profiler, from the field office in Boston.
噢 是那个专家啊
Oh. The specialist.
他有什么看法了吗
Does he have a theory?
他们正在里面讨论呢
That's what the briefing's for.
我能旁听吗
Can I listen in?
你想的挺美 代我向你父亲问好
Very funny. Tell your father I said hello.
我会的
Will do.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
真不好意思
Sorry about that.
给马修开那张收据的加油站
How'd it go at the gas station
有什么消息吗
from Matthew's receipts?
马修有南方口音
Well, the attendant remembered Matthew because
服务员记得他
he had a Southern accent.
只是说他很疲惫 就这样
Said he seemed really tired, but that was all.
你在警局那边怎么样
How'd it go at the station?
联邦调查局的侧写员在这
The FBI profiler is here.
他在办公室里
He's behind closed doors, but I managed to get
不过我设法看了一眼验尸的照片
a look at the autopsy photo.
马修的衣服里有一片飞蛾的翅膀
There was a moth wing on Matthew's clothes.
老实说 我认出来了
You know what? I recognized it, actually.
这是...这是稀有品种
It's a... it's a rare species
在伊卡兰殿外面的树林里发现的
that's found outside of Icarus Hall in the woods.
-我现在就去那 -好 那行
- I'm gonna head there now. - Okay, great.
我们会在人们因为害怕那个逍遥法外的杀手
Well, we're gonna take care of everything else
而提早关门之前
on our to-do list before people close up early
把待办事项清单上的其他事情都搞定 拜拜
because there's a killer on the loose. Bye.
行了
Okay.
你和阿曼达怎么样了
So how are you and Amanda?
她那沿着圣地亚哥之路的史诗级徒步旅行
Is her epic hike along the Camino De Santiago
引发了某种长远的问题吗
causing problems De larga distancia?
-没有吗 -没有 我们很好
- No? - No, we are great.
不过这周她父亲被提前释放了
But this week, her dad got an early release,
因为他帮忙逮捕了埃弗雷特·哈德森
because he helped with Everett Hudson's arrest.
我不想让阿曼达担心
So, I didn't want Amanda to worry.
我把她父亲送到路易斯顿的临时住所去了
I gave her dad a ride to his crash pad in Lewiston.
好吧 另一个姓鲍勃西的不能做这些吗
Okay, well, couldn't the other Bobbsey twin just do that?
不行
No.
吉尔在新墨西哥进行朝圣之旅
Gil is on a pilgrimage to New Mexico
去找他们失散多年的母亲
to find their long-lost mother.
那一盒巧克力又是怎么回事
And what about the box of chocolates?
鲍勃西先生请我
Mr. Bobbsey asked me
开车送他
for some help with deliveries.
巧克力是像特里那样的人
They're, like, amends gifts chocolate
表示感谢时会送的礼物
for people like Terry.
埃斯 这是你的机会 知道吗
Ace, this is how you reel in a mark. Okay?
开始先帮点小忙 然后你再大显身手
Y-You start with small favors, and then you go to bigger ones.
那阿曼达怎么说
What has Amanda said?
我给她发短♥信♥了 她还没回复我
I texted her. She hasn't responded yet.
她在忙别的事情
She's summiting something.
我会警惕鲍勃西先生的 我保证
I will stay on my guard with Mr. Bobbsey, I promise.
乔治还没弄明白马修笔记的含义
George hasn't been able to make any sense of Matthew's writings.
你在日用品商店有其他发现吗
Did you find anything out at the grocery store?
不多
Not much.
停车场没有监控摄像头
The parking lot didn't have surveillance cameras,
马修只有在那才有机会
and that's the only time that Matthew
偷我的手表
could have taken my watch.
别担心 只是看上去像是在闹鬼
Don't worry. It only looks haunted.
上次过来的时候
Last time we were here,
我赶走了盘踞在这地方的鬼魂们
I-I rid the place of a host of phantoms.
酷 真酷
Oh, cool. Cool.
在上大学之前我唯一的成就
The only thing I accomplished before I went to college was
是撞坏父亲的布加迪
wrecking my dad's Bugatti
以及物理课刚刚及格
and getting a C-minus in Physics.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
怎么了
What?
那如果我为校报写调查报道
Would you still be proud of me if I was writing
或者学习怎么给地铁导航
investigative articles for the college newspaper, or...
你还会为我感到骄傲吗
learning how to navigate the subway?
就是那种 普通的工作
You know, normal stuff?
所以你才想去读哥伦比亚大学
So that's why you want to go to Columbia.
你想住在一个普通的地方
You want to live somewhere normal
还能坐地铁过去
and take the subway to get there.
我只是想去一个能让我
I just want to be somewhere where
有成长空间的地方
I've got space to grow up.
而不会被身价十亿的女服务生或是少女侦探
Not be boxed in as billionaire waitress.
的身份困住
Girl detective.
差不多就是这样
Pretty much.
谁在那
Who's there?
下一次你打算拜访我之前 先说一声
Next time you decide to drop in, call ahead.
不 这不可能
No, this can't be possible.
你们之前见过吗
Have you two met?
我们确实见过
We actually have.
在那之后我泡在她的血液里
Right before I acquired her blood,
恢复了青春
bathed in it to restore my youth,
并且用剩下的一些打破了那个172年以来
then used what was left of it to bring down an invisible barrier
都在阻挡我进入马蹄湾的隐形结界
that had kept me out of Horseshoe Bay for 172 years.
我是泰姆伯伦斯·哈德森 喝茶吗
I'm Temperance Hudson. Tea?
你怎么可能还活着
How are you alive?
那个白衣女人在1847年杀了你
The Women In White killed you in 1847.
是啊 我们亲眼看到的
Yeah, we saw it with our own eyes.
他们把你埋在了哈德森家的陵园
They buried you in the Hudson mausoleum.
可我真的死了吗
But was I really dead?
如果我早就知道那天晚上在树林里会发生什么呢
What if I knew what was coming that night in the woods?
如果...我提前给自己服用了复活药剂呢
What if I dosed myself ahead of time with a revival hex?
那复活药剂也把你变成一个老太婆了吗 桃金娘
Did that revival hex also put you in an old lady suit, Myrtle?
它使我提前老化了
It aged me prematurely.
这是逃避死亡的一小点代价
A small price to pay to cheat death.
你们的记录里有提到
Did any of your records ever mention
我有多么喜欢和死神玩游戏吗
how much I love playing games with death?
看来 没人想喝茶
Okay, nobody drink the tea.
泰姆伯伦斯 你有什么目的 你为什么来这
What do you want, Temperance? Why are you here?
根据白衣女人的说法 她曾经试图召唤
According to the Women In White, she tried to summon
镇子底下的黑暗能量
a dark power that lay beneath the town.
那些雪花实在太吸引人了
Those snowflakes were so dramatic.
我因为涉猎了一些激进的新技术
They kicked me out for dabbling
而被驱逐了 仅此而已
in ambitious new techniques, nothing more.
我来到这 因为这里是我的家
I'm here because this is my home.
我曾经拥有这幢房♥子下面的土地
This hall stands on land that I once owned.
经过了七代人之后 我有权回到这里
I have a right to return after seven generations.
你也有权利偷我女儿的血
Is that the same right that you exercised
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表