剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
可能帕克出错了
Maybe Park's wrong.
他说什么呢
What's he saying now?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
-你们俩现在怎么样 -我也不知道
- So what's up with you two? - I don't know.
我们还没定义这段关系 不过…
We haven't put a label on it yet, but...
他以一种好的方式让我感到惊讶
he surprised me in a good way.
杰克·卡赞的死亡触发诅咒的时候
Daniela wasn't in Horseshoe Bay
丹妮拉并不在马蹄湾
when Jake Cazine's death would have triggered the curse.
她当时在密尔沃基参加她好姐妹杰姬的婚礼
She was in Milwaukee at her sister Jackie's wedding.
杰姬是她姐姐
Jackie's her older sister.
查乐蒂的灵魂只会传给嫡长子
But Charity's soul passed down generationally to the firstborn.
如果丹妮拉有个姐姐
So, if Daniela has an older sister,
她就不可能是宿主
then she can't be the host.
受害者是另一位陪审员
The victim is a different juror.
法官阁下 检方希望提供托尼·瓦塞尔
Your Honor, the prosecution would like to offer
的手♥机♥记录作为证据
into evidence the cell phone records
他被发现昏迷在
of Tony Wassell, the man found comatose
被盗的笔记本电脑附近
in the vicinity of the stolen laptop.
-醒醒 -医生 我们还能保住他的腿
- Hey. - We can still save his leg, Doctor!
二号♥陪审员
Juror number two,
我们正在进行交叉询问
we're in the middle of cross-examination.
不要说话了 否则我就赶你出去
Stop talking now, or I'll have you removed.
明白了吗
Understood?
你没事吧
You okay?
我做了个最诡异的噩梦
I just had the strangest nightmare.
我站在战场正中间的草地上
I was standing on the grass in the middle of a battlefield.
帕克拿到了陪审团成员的名单
Park subpoenaed the list of jury members.
他们找到了一个匹配的名字 “勒夫·J·斯特恩”
His team got a match with the name "Lev J. Stern".
干的漂亮 帕克
Go, Park!
不过 没有住址 只有一个邮箱
There's no residence, though, only a P.O. Box.
勒夫住在与世隔绝的地方
Lev lives off the grid.
今天差不多要结束了
Well, it's almost the end of the day.
陪审团很快就会被送到酒店隔离
The jury's gonna be heading to a hotel for sequestering soon.
没错 我们只需要找出他们去的是哪家酒店
Right. We just have to figure out which one they'll be at.
法官阁下
Your Honor,
一段模棱两可的短♥信♥交流
a vague text exchange
绝对无法证明我的委托人偷了那台电脑
in no way proves that my client is guilty of stealing a laptop.
我的爱人 我会永远和你在一起
My love, I shall always be with you.
-我的爱人 我会永远和你在一起 -二号♥陪审员
- My love, I shall always be with you. - Juror number two,
鉴于你无法遵守法庭的规定
since you can't follow the rules of the courtroom,
我会永远和你在一起 我会永远和你在一起
I shall always be with you. I'll always be with you.
…我判定你不适合担任陪审员
... I deem you unfit to serve on this jury.
你被开除了
You are excused!
好吧 没有手♥机♥ 没有网络
Okay, no cell phone, no Internet,
没有…猫头鹰
no... owl.
我该怎么做 发烟雾信♥号♥♥吗
What am I supposed to do? Send a freaking smoke signal?
你好 关于
Hi! We are
您房♥间里厕所漏水的事 我们很抱歉
so sorry about the leak in your bathroom,
现在给您安排了413号♥房♥
so we set you up in Room 413,
当然 这已经得到了法庭的允许
with the court's permission, of course.
谢谢了
Oh, why, thanks.
我这就…去拿我的东西
I'll just, uh... I'll grab my things.
你知道这地方闹鬼 对吧
You know this place is haunted, right?
凶房♥的胜利
Murder room for the win.
好了 好了 我弄错了 丹妮拉不是铜斑蛇的
Okay, okay, so, uh, I was wrong about Daniela being
下一个目标 是…
the Copperhead's next target. It's, uh...
勒夫·J·斯特恩 我们知道了 你知道他住哪个房♥间吗
Lev J. Stern. We know. Do you know which room he's in?
不知道 他精神崩溃了
No. He had a Copperhead-induced meltdown,
被驱逐出了陪审团然后离开了
got excused from the jury and took off.
-他不在这 -好吧 那我们该怎么找到他
- He's not here. - Okay, so how are we gonna find him?
或许我…
Oh, I might...
有个办法
have an idea.
所以说…
So...
一个女人死在了葛底斯堡的战役中
I'm hosting one-fourth of the soul of a woman
我是她四片灵魂碎片的中一个宿主
who died in the Battle of Gettysburg,
而现在一个超自然生物还想要干掉我吗
and a supernatural entity is trying to hunt me down?
是 差不多就是这样
Yup, that about sums it up.
至少这能解释我为什么这么分♥裂♥
At least I have a reason for why I've been so scattered.
有时候我还是我自己
One moment, I'm myself,
其他时候 我就不是了
and others, I'm not.
我很抱歉 我知道这听起来多么糟糕
I'm sorry. I know how much that must suck.
是啊 我一直都相信
Yeah. I've always believed
这世界上还有更多东西
that there was something more out there
是我们所不了解的
than what we've been told.
我并不害怕死亡
And I don't fear death.
有我们在 没人会死掉的
No one's gonna die on our watch.
勒夫 我们或许有办法
Uh, Lev, we think we might have
能保证你的安全
a plan to keep you safe.
不过 如果可以的话 我们需要
But we're gonna need access to your room,
进你的房♥间拿一些你的东西
and some of your stuff, if that's okay.
我又看了一遍验尸官的报告
Uh, I looked at the coroner's reports again.
杰克和马修戴的手表
Jake and Matthew both wore wristwatches
都被冻在了同一时刻…
that were frozen at the exact same time...
下午11点57分
11:57 p.m.
这是他们被确认死亡的时间
It's their recorded time of death.
那是晚上最黑暗的时候
That's the darkest part of the night.
马修·伯克在他的日记里写到了
And Matthew Burke wrote about the Great Darkness
伟大的黑暗
in his journal.
离11点57分还有两小时
We have two hours until 11:57.
我们的计划还能成功
Our-our plan can still work.
我们每个人都拿一个勒夫的东西
Each of us just gathers Lev's scent
尽快地把他的气味散播得越远越好
and we spread it around as far as we can as fast as we can.
他来了
勒夫 是我们 只是过来看看
Hey. Lev, it's us. We're just checking in.
他跑了
He's gone.
勒夫 勒夫
Lev? Lev?!
看起来他有点恍惚了
Looks like he's in some kind of trance.
勒夫
Lev?
勒夫 你能听到吗
Lev? Can you hear me?
站起来
Come on.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我有办法让他清醒过来
Okay, I have an idea to break his trance.
一个修改过的保护仪式
A protection ritual, modified.
我在哪
Where am I?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
快跑
Run!
怎么回事
What?
现在是晚上11点58分
It's 11:58 p.m.
十一票有罪
11 guilty,
一票没有
one not.
我只是觉得在我们把那孩子送进监狱以前
I just think we should go over the evidence
我们应该再看一遍证据
before we potentially send a kid to jail.
他偷东西是因为他很穷 你还想要什么证据呢
He stole because he's poor. What more evidence do you need?
-而且 为什么没人给他作证呢 -是啊
- Plus, why can't anyone alibi him? - Yeah.
他没有朋友也没有家人吗
He has no friends? No family?
我知道他的家人 妈妈跟邻居跑了
I know his family. Mom ran off with the neighbor.
他爸爸几年前给我叔叔修屋顶的时候要求提前付款
And his dad fixed the roof of my uncle's house a few years ago,
工作做得很糟糕 还参杂水分
asked for payment up front, did a crap job and dipped.
看吧 上梁不正下梁歪
See? If the family's no good, the kid's no good.
好了
Okay.
-我能问问吗 你的家人是怎样的 -很棒
- Can I ask? What's your family like? - Great.
我父母是医生
My parents are doctors.
-真不错 你也是医生吗 -不是
- Lucky you. Are you a doctor, too? - No.
-我开了一家美甲沙龙 -那么
- I run a nail salon. - So,
在你成长的过程中 有人问过你
growing up, did people ask you
长大以后会像你父母一样成为医生吗
if you were gonna be a doctor like Mom and Dad?
经常有人问 我很厌烦 怎么了
All the time. It was annoying. Why?
如果你不喜欢别人根据你的父母来评价你
If you didn't like being judged based on your parents,
那你为什么要怎么对皮特呢
why would you do that to Peter?
好吧 没错
Okay, fine.
那在电脑旁边被找到的那个孩子该怎么解释呢
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表