剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
你还好吧
You okay?
因为你把自己关在衣柜里
'Cause you're composing yourself
来冷静 这意味着…
in a coat closet, which would suggest...
不 我不好
No, I'm not okay.
不过我很惊讶你会在乎
But I'm surprised that you care.
你认为
You think
我不在乎
that I don't care
是因为…我避开了你的亲吻
because... I avoided kissing you.
没错
Yes.
你为什么要躲开
Why did you pull away?
别说是因为那样不合适
Don't say that it was because it was inappropriate,
因为那…像是个借口
'cause that... seems like an excuse.
如果你不喜欢我…
If you don't like me...
我没法停下来不想你
I can't stop thinking about you.
我想听你详细解释一下
I want you to expand on that.
你的热情
Your warmth.
你的幽默感
Your sense of humor.
你的头发闻起来像丁香和柑橘
The way your hair smells like clove and citrus.
当你思考的时候
The way that your eyes flash
你眼睛闪烁的方式
when you're thinking.
南茜 我知道如果我亲了你…
Nancy, I knew that if I kissed you...
…我就没法停下来了
... I wouldn't be able to stop.
那就别停下
So don't stop.
或许能通过DJ
Maybe the DJ?
我们可以用特定歌♥曲的片段
We can use snippets of certain songs
来传递信息
to send messages.
我想我们应该再试试联♥系♥南茜
I think we should try Nancy again.
就算你爱上她也没办法让她听见你
You being in love with her is not gonna make her hear you.
爱上她 -是的
Love? - Yes.
太明显了
It's obvious.
虽然我知道失去一段感情的痛苦
While I understand the ache of a missed connection,
可我们没时间了
we are out of time.
我自己去试试
I'll try the DJ myself.
吐真剂仪式
Truth serum ritual.
这比我能想到的派对节目有趣多了
Better party entertainment than I could've ever planned.
干的漂亮
Well done.
你打算拿矿石做什么
What are your plans for the ore?
那个人是你杀的吗
Did you kill that man?
我不知道矿石是什么
I have no idea what that ore is.
找到矿石的人不是我雇佣或杀害的
I didn't hire or kill the man who found it.
你怎么能指控我杀人呢
How could you accuse me of murder?
而且 为什么呢 -因为…
Also, why? - Because...
我找到了一封信 是关于你如何利用燃烧的悲伤
I found a letter about how you were using the Burning Sorrows
来操纵南茜的
to manipulate Nancy.
我不得不冒着生命危险
I had to risk my own death as a way
才能让南茜把我看作是一个正常人
to get Nancy to see me as a human being,
我还会这么做的 因为我需要
and I would do it again because I need
帮助才能打败铜斑蛇
her help to defeat the Copperhead.
你的最终计划是什么
What is your ultimate plan?
我的女婿贝克特·陶是一个
My son-in-law Beckett Dow was too much
为情所困的幼兽
of a lovesick whelp
所以他没办法彻底摧毁查乐蒂的灵魂
to have actually destroyed Charity's soul.
他肯定是把前两片灵魂
He must have the first two pieces
藏在了某个地方 如果我能…
hidden away somewhere, and if I can just...
集齐所有的碎片 我或许就能
collect all four pieces, I may be able
再次见到我的女儿了
to see my daughter again.
因为你的愚蠢而导致你朋友们的谎言被爆出
Have fun watching your friends' lives implode
祝你享受这一切
because of your stupidity.
泰勒
Tyler, hey.
我刚刚在跟尼克讨论
So I was talking to Nick about
你想要建造的那个泳池
the pool that you want to put in,
老实跟你说吧…
and I have to be honest with you...
他担心你是个毫不关心这座小镇的强盗大亨
he's afraid that you're a robber baron who doesn't care about this town.
这可不是什么好兆头 -的确不是
Well, that doesn't bode well. - It does not.
可你或许还能说服他
But maybe you could win him over.
你也看到了 马蹄湾很注重
You see, Horseshoe Bay is obsessed
它的各种传统和仪式
with its traditions and rituals.
他们会聚集在任何
They rally around anyone
参与者的周围
who participates.
他们就算这么对待我的
That's what they did with me.
你为什么不试试这个传统呢
Why don't you try this tradition?
这是为了照亮长夜
It's to illuminate the long night.
告诉我 泰勒
So tell me, Tyler,
你雇佣了迈克尔·艾萨克斯
did you hire Michael Isaacs
来寻找青年中心的矿石吗
to find the ore at the youth center?
是啊 我雇佣了迈克尔
Yeah, I hired Michael.
我为什么要这么说
Why the hell did I just say that?
因为你在对我坦诚相待
Because you're just being honest with me.
迈克尔的死和你有关系吗
Were you involved in Michael's death?
我都不知道迈克尔已经死了
Well, I didn't even know Michael was dead.
昨天晚上我要他搞
Last night I asked him to get
一大块矿石的样本
a larger sample of the ore,
然后他的设备开始显示一些疯狂的数据
then his equipment started getting crazy readings
电♥话♥也断了
and the call dropped.
相信我 如果我知道他死了的话
Trust me, if I had known he died,
我会在警♥察♥发现之前就花钱
I would've just paid someone to get the body out of there
找人把他的尸体弄出来
before the police could find it.
钱你自己留着吧
Keep your money.
我不想要你的任何东西
I don't want anything from you.
好吧 没关系
Well, that's fine.
因为我已经给了缅因州的官员一笔提前的贿赂
'Cause I already sent a Maine state official a warm-up bribe
让他们通过征用的方式把那块地从你手里夺回来
to seize the land from you via eminent domain.
这样 我就能用一小笔钱
At which point, I'll just lease it from the state
再从政♥府♥那里租过来
at a fraction of the price.
你一开始是怎么知道那里有矿石的
How did you know about the ore to begin with?
不是矿石 是由矿石制成的土著工艺品
Not the ore, an indigenous artifact made from the ore.
多年以来我一直都在收集历史遗物
See, I've been collecting ancient relics for years,
而这一件…
and this one...
这一件是最棒的
this one is the pièce De résistance.
你给我把那些工艺品都还给它们各自的部落
You give those artifacts back to their respective tribes,
你这个破坏地球的殖民垃圾
you planet-destroying, colonizing garbage.
至少我是个聪明的垃圾
At least I'm smart garbage.
我甚至都不交税
I don't even pay taxes.
别挡我的路
Get out of my way.
我们是不是该分开了
Is this where we part ways
然后假装什么事都没发生过
and pretend nothing happened?
你想要这样吗
Is that what you want?
抱歉 我跟泰勒谈过了
Hey, sorry. Uh, look, I talked to Tyler.
他绝对是最可恶的人 不过迈克尔不是他杀的
And he is definitely the worst, but he didn't kill Michael.
他不会再来纠缠青年中心了
And he's gonna leave the youth center alone
否则我就把关于他的真♥相♥发到网上
or I'm gonna leak his truth online.
我们还是不知道迈克尔·艾萨克斯是怎么死的吗
We still don't know how Michael Isaacs died?
不知道 还有 南茜 我很抱歉
No, no. And, Nancy, I'm sorry.
我刚刚发火是因为我没有安全感
You know, I-I only lashed out because I was feeling insecure.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我只是在担心你会迫不及待地回归
I was just worried about you rushing off
你以前的…生活方式
to your... old life.
我喜欢你在身边的感觉
I kind of like having you around.
我也是
Same.
可我还是需要一份工作
And I still do need a job,
所以 希望你不介意帮我介绍一些
so if you don't mind making calls for me?
我很乐意帮你
I'd be happy to.
我需要你知道我在这里 南茜
I need you to know that I'm here, Nancy.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 我只是感觉到…
Yeah, I just felt this...
是我 南茜
It's me, Nancy.
是埃斯
It's Ace.
这感觉非常奇怪
This is very weird.
像是有东西在拍我的肩膀
It's like something's tapping at my shoulder.
这里什么…都没有
There's nothing... nothing here.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表