剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
in order to feed on their greatest heartbreaks.
有毒的光线像四肢一样
Um, rays of poisonous light
从它的本体伸展开来
extend like limbs from its body,
如果你被灼伤
and if it burns you,
那么伤口中的毒液
then the venom in the wound
会唤起你最痛苦的记忆
will awaken your most painful memories.
症状包括:精神错乱
Uh, symptoms include: delirium,
伤口感染
infection at the point of contact,
散发痛苦
emitting suffering,
不知道这是什么意思 以及死亡
whatever that means, uh, and death.
那里面有好的消息吗
Got any good news in there?
如果它在你死亡以前消化完了
If it consumes your most gut-wrenching
你最痛苦的记忆 它就会返回到休眠状态
memory before you die, then it returns to a dormant state,
毒液也会被中和 这倒是不错
and the venom is neutralized. That's good-ish.
然后它会一直潜伏
Then it hibernates
直到被唤醒 比如我们这些新手错误的使用了
until something awakes it again, something like us novices
魔力强大的超自然诱饵
misusing powerful supernatural bait.
我们得保护她 或许我们可以
We need to protect her. Maybe we can feed
用其他伤心的事来喂给这个燃烧的悲伤
the Burning Sorrows other heartbreaks instead.
没错 或许能行
Yeah, it could work.
我们以前用我的恐惧吸引了幽灵的注意力...
We got the Wraith's attention by feeding it my fears, so...
这种事情你们多久会碰到一次
How often does this happen to you?
经常碰到
Often enough.
我们试试吧 我多的是伤心事
Let's give it a try. I've got heartbreaks to spare.
为了救乔治而失去了奥黛特
L-Losing Odette to save George.
为了保护莉丝贝特而对她撒谎
Lying to Lisbeth to protect her.
背叛戴安娜阿姨
Betraying Aunt Diana.
我觉得有效果
I think it's working.
被我妈妈赶出家门
Getting kicked out by my mum.
失去了我的妈妈和亲生母亲
Losing my mom and my biological mother.
我的祖母因为我而被杀害了
My grandmother getting murdered because of me.
发现我不是我父母的亲生女儿
Finding out that my parents aren't my birth parents.
埃莉诺·哈里斯
Eleanor Harris.
它想要泰姆伯伦斯
It wants Temperance.
她被盯上了
She's marked.
那么唯一能
So, the only way
活着离开这里的办法
to get out of here alive
就是找到泰姆伯伦斯最痛苦的伤心事
is to find out Temperance's greatest heartbreak
并且喂给那个怪物
and feed it to the monster.
你真的认为泰姆伯伦斯也会感到伤心吗
Do you really think Temperance is capable of heartbreak?
我只是想帮你们的忙
All I ever wanted to do was help.
好啊 那赶紧的 我们聊聊伤心事吧
Okay, so help. Let's talk heartbreaks.
她不是真的
She's not real.
这不可能
It's impossible.
那是谁
Who is that?
我的女儿 查乐蒂
My daughter, Charity.
她是你最伤心的回忆吗
Is she your greatest heartbreak?
因为我们得把她喂给那个怪物
Because we need to feed her to the monster.
我不会把她给你的
You cannot have her!
泰姆伯伦斯
Temperance.
没事了
It's okay.
这妹子就这么跑来了 而且她还知道
So, this girl just shows up knowing all these things
你和尼克之间的一切吗
about you and Nick today?
放松 我调查过伊芙了 看
Relax. Eve checks out. Look.
她有男朋友 她的妹妹们喜欢防弹少年团
She's got a boyfriend, her sisters like BTS,
她知道怎么使用逗号♥
and she knows her way around a comma.
有什么理由不喜欢她呢
What's not to like?
你翻看了她多少照片啊
Yeah, how far back did you scroll?
对你来说足够了
Enough for you.
你不是唯一一个会过分操心的人 好吗
You're not the only one who gets to be overprotective, okay?
你能多告诉我们一些尼克的故事吗
Can you tell us more stories about Nick?
好啊
Yeah!
你为什么一直叫他奈德
Why do you keep calling him Ned?
那才是他的真名
That's his real name.
他肯定是最近才把名字改成尼克的
He must've just started going by Nick recently.
在他被逮捕以前你就认识他了吗
So did you know him before he got arrested?
在他打橄榄球的时候
Back when he played football?
他从来没有提及他的过去 是吗
Never spoke about his past, huh?
他昨天告诉过我们
He told us about it yesterday.
是吗 他说过
Oh, he did.
是这样 当时孩子们在画画
Yeah, the kids drew pictures
内容是关于他们长大后想成为什么样的人
of what they want to be when they grow up.
这让我和尼克开始讨论
It got Nick and I talking
我们曾经对于自己未来的想法
about what we wanted to be, before.
后来他就失踪了
And then he went MIA.
我确实提到过当我感到压力大的时候
I did mention that going on a walkabout helped me
徒步旅行对我很有帮助
when I had a lot to process.
徒步旅行
A walkabout?
他能去哪里徒步旅行呢
Where would he walkabout to
他又为什么要去徒步旅行呢
and what-what is he walking about about?
他最近有什么心事吗
Uh... what's been on his mind lately?
这还真是个好问题
That is a very good question.
你在干...
What are you...
我得走了
Hey, I-I got to go.
他像你这么大的时候
When he was your age,
是个十足的傻瓜
he was a total goofball.
如果不是很擅长把老师们逗开心
Ned would've gotten detention more,
奈德会被关更多次禁闭的
but he was so good at making the teachers laugh.
你能 你能把门打开吗
Oh. Can you, can you open the door?
你撒谎了 你以前来过缅因州
You lied. You have been to Maine.
我忘记发过这张照片了
I forgot that was on my timeline.
你为什么来这 你爱上尼克了吗
Why are you here? Are you in love with Nick?
没有 我没有爱上他
No, I'm not in love with him.
我♥干♥嘛要相信你说的话呢
Why would I believe anything that you say?
在你被冻死之前赶紧进去 好吗
Go inside before you freeze to death, okay?
我自己去找尼克
I'll find Nick myself.
好啊
Yes.
档案上说燃烧的悲伤的毒液
The archives said the Burning Sorrows' venom
会唤醒被害人的痛苦记忆
awakens painful memories in its victims,
我们看到的可能就是泰姆伯伦斯散发出来的悲伤
so maybe what we're seeing is Temperance emitting suffering,
她投射出来的记忆
projecting memories.
那个女孩 泰姆伯伦斯的女儿
The girl, Temperance's daughter,
来自于一个完全不同的时代
was from an entirely different era.
是啊 我注意到了
Yes, I noticed.
如果我们告诉你泰姆伯伦斯
What if we told you that Temperance
快有200岁了呢
is about 200 years old?
那我会说她挺会保养啊 秘诀是什么
I'd say she aged well. What's her secret?
如果我们救不了她 这还重要吗
Does it matter if we can't save her now?
明白了
Point taken.
人生中没有多少事情会比失去孩子
There are few things in this life more heartbreaking
更令人心碎的了
than the loss of a child.
这肯定就是怪物的目标
Must be what the monster wants.
好吧 我们能不能慢慢来
Okay, can we just tread lightly?
知道了 查乐蒂是怎么死的
Got it. How did Charity die?
南茜 你不能...
Nancy, you can't...
再给你喝点茶
More tea.
泰姆伯伦斯 我们想帮你活下来
Temperance, we want to help you survive.
能跟我们说说你女儿的事吗
Could you tell us about your daughter?
也许她的死亡被写进了小镇记录里 -茶来了
Maybe her death is in the town records. -Tea.
救命的茶
Tea to the rescue.
“查乐蒂·哈德森·陶于1863年7月2日去世
"Charity Hudson Dow passed away on July 2, 1863
时年18岁 去世时她的丈夫...”
at the age of 18. She was survived by her husband..."
就是他造成的
He's the reason that she's gone.
查乐蒂的丈夫杀了她吗
Did Charity's husband kill her?
查乐蒂是内战时期的一位护士
Charity was a nurse in the Civil War.
她属于缅因州第二十军团
Uh, she was a part of the 20th Maine Regiment.
被列为葛底斯堡战役的伤员
Listed as a casualty at the Battle of Gettysburg.
泰姆伯伦斯 这就是葛底斯堡吗
Temperance, is this Gettysburg?
躺着的就是查乐蒂
There's Charity again.
她死的时候你在吗
Were you there when she died?
1863年
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表