剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
I wouldn't leave town either.
打算离开的人居然会这么说
Oh, says the guy who's leaving town.
每个人都知道了 这是公开的秘密
Everyone knows. It's the worst-kept secret.
看看那个
Look at that.
镇里有12个紧急警报扬声器
12 emergency siren speakers in town,
却从来没用过
never used.
乔伊斯 我都看到开关了
Joyce, I can see the switch.
你只需要按下它
All you have to do is flip it.
或者你让开 我来按
Or just step aside and let me do it.
一次未经授权的疏散警报
An unauthorized evacuation siren
只会引发混乱和恐慌
will only cause chaos and confusion.
你想要混乱和恐慌吗
You want chaos and confusion?
我来告诉你什么是混乱和恐慌
I'll show you chaos and confusion.
你在这
There you are,
我亲爱的查乐蒂
my dear Charity.
泰姆伯伦斯 住手
Temperance, stop!
你给甜甜圈下药了
You drugged the donut holes.
没有效果 但令人愉悦
Ineffective, but delightful.
你知道我们所有的计划
You knew everything we had planned.
在你们定计划之前我就知道了
Before you even planned it.
盲点 南茜 我警告过你的
Blind spots, Nancy. I tried to warn you.
这已经不是那个多年以来
This is not the town that wronged you
冤枉你的小镇了
all those years ago.
有好的人住在这里 -告诉我
There are good people here. - Tell me,
你这么关心马蹄湾
do you care so much about Horseshoe Bay
是不是因为你说服了自己
because you've convinced yourself
这里是你唯一重要的地方
it's the only place you'll ever matter?
想想你的女儿
Think about your daughter.
这样做查乐蒂会爱你吗
Would this earn Charity's love?
现在没那么重要了
Doesn't matter so much now.
很久以前 我发现解锁这个屏障
Long ago, I learned it takes a human soul
需要一个人类的灵魂
to unlock this seal in the Veil.
当我怀孕的时候 就是这么塑造查乐蒂的
When I became pregnant, that's how I shaped Charity's.
你把你的女儿变成了一把钥匙
You made your daughter into a key.
我赋予了她命运
I gifted her with a destiny.
而命运的一个特点是
And the thing about destiny is
你无法改变它
you can't change it.
屏障还是封闭的
The Veil's still sealed.
查乐蒂的灵魂安息了
Charity's soul has passed.
钥匙消失了
The key's gone.
我简直不能相信我们成功了
I can't believe we made it to the other side of this one.
我从来没有怀疑过
I never doubted we would.
我可不这么认为
That makes one of us.
你太棒了
You were amazing.
他来了
Oh, there he is.
B计划先生
Mr. Plan B.
那是什么 战争创伤吗
What is that, a war wound?
是的 我被击中了…
Yeah, I-I got hit with some...
我觉得是短柄斧上飞出来的一块碎片
I think from some flying shrapnel from the-the hatchet.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you?
在屏障那的时候
Back at the Veil,
泰姆伯伦斯提到了你的盲点
Temperance said something about your blind spots.
她那是什么意思
What did she mean by that?
抱歉 看来你现在并不想
Sorry. You don't want to have
提起这个 -不 我现在
this conversation right now. -No, it's exactly
就是需要提起这个
the conversation I want to have right now.
你能…
You want to...
送我回去吗
walk me home?
我去拿外套 忘记外套了
I'll get my coat. Forget my coat.
我们走
Let's, uh, let's go.
晚安 伙计们 -晚安
Night, guys. - Night.
瑞恩 你没事吧 -你还好吗
Hey, Ryan, you all right? - You okay?
瑞恩 -瑞恩
Hey, Ryan. - Ryan!
瑞恩 瑞恩 我的天啊
Ryan! Ryan! Oh, my God.
清空他的气管 我去找人帮忙
Clear his airway. I'm gonna call for help.
好的 -好了 我们得让他躺下
Okay. - Okay, we got to lie him down.
发生什么了
What happened?
是他的脖子
It's his neck.
短柄斧上的一块碎片
The piece of metal from the hatchet.
我们在马蹄湾的魔爪餐厅
Yeah, we're at The Claw in Horseshow Bay.
他无法呼吸了 我们现在需要帮助
He can't breathe. We need help right now.
瑞恩
Ryan?
我什么都感觉不到了 我很害怕
I can't feel anything. I'm scared.
瑞恩 我正在 在你身边 好吗
Ryan, I'm here. I'm with you, okay?
不 别丢下我 求你
No. Don't let go. Please.
我还没准备好死掉
I'm not ready to go.
不会的 有我在 有我在 爸爸…
No, I've got you. I've got you, Dad...
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
一个月后
南茜 快动手
Nancy, finish this!
我会让她知道你来过的
I'll let her know you stopped by.
让我猜猜
Let me guess,
又是埃斯带着果汁冰糕吗
that was Ace again with the sorbet?
是啊 这次是桃子味 你喜欢吗
Yeah. Peach this time. You interested?
不 我不饿 谢谢
No, I'm not hungry. Thanks.
瑞恩的房♥产律师还是没有消息吗
Nothing from Ryan's estate lawyer?
还是关于他那辆车的事吗
Is this still about Ryan's car?
还是没找到 没有销♥售♥单据
It's still missing. There's no bill of sale,
也没有保险索赔
no insurance claims.
他的车在他带着
His car disappears
短柄斧出现的那天晚上就消失了
the night Ryan shows up with a hatchet.
这都是有关联的 我试着…
They're connected. I'm trying to...
你是在试着…处理自己的悲伤
You're trying... to solve your grief.
可是没有任何的一小片信息
But there's no piece of information
能结束你的痛苦
that will stop you from hurting.
帕克探员有新消息了
Agent Park has news.
可能是跟那辆车有关的
So, maybe it's about the car.
我去魔爪餐厅见他
I'm gonna meet him at The Claw.
南茜 我不敢相信你来了
Nancy, I can't believe you're here.
我很想你
I've missed you.
你手上的这封信挺不错啊
That is a very fancy letter you have there.
是啊 这是
Yeah, it is an offer
历史协会工会的工作邀请
from the Guild of Societies Historical.
汉娜推荐我
Hannah nominated me
当下一任保护者
to be the next Keeper.
恭喜你 贝斯
Bess, congrats.
这正是你梦寐以求的 -是啊
That is exactly what you wanted. - Yeah.
是啊 不过我打算拒绝他们
Yeah, but I'm-I'm turning it down.
这确实是…
Yeah, it was...
我以前梦寐以求的 不过…现在不是了
exactly what I wanted, but... not anymore.
在泰姆伯伦斯和她的
Not after Temperance,
新世纪之后就不是了
and the near-New Genesis.
艾迪也支持我
And Addy agrees.
我决定放个长假 远离超自然的事情
I've decided to take a long break from the supernatural.
我的生活中有太多美好的事情
I've got too much good
我不想拿它们冒险 所以…
in my life to risk it, so...
我很怀念你
I missed your face.
我也是
Same.
乔治·范在学习吗
Is George Fan studying?
是的 没错
Yes, she is.
我还在西伯里社区大学报名了政♥治♥科学课程
I also enrolled in poli-sci classes at Seabury Community.
这是卡森的建议 他说这对上法律学校很有帮助
It was Carson's idea. Says it's great prep for law school.
你和尼克怎样了
How are you and Nick?
你知道的…
Oh, you know...
还在分手中 不过…没关系的
Still broken up, but... it's okay.
他终于打算回老家了
He's finally gonna get home.
在变更青年中心的所有权吗
Change of ownership at the Youth Center?
他去佛罗里达的时候由我来负责
I'm tending it while he's in Florida.
这是一张开放式的票
It's an open-ended ticket.
是啊 我一直在 你知道的 处理事情
Yeah, I've been, uh, you know, processing stuff.
和伊芙有关的事
And, uh, everything that happened with Eve
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表