剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
就回家等我们
once they have the relic.
我们这是合法的 对吧
We're sure this is legal, right?
我可以检查跟我委托人有关的证物
I'm allowed to look at evidence concerning my client.
而且我们又不是在非法入侵
And it's not like we're breaking and entering.
钥匙是他们给的 门是你打开的
They gave us a key, you let us in.
看这里
Here.
这就是我们要找的东西
This is what we're looking for.
那么你打算怎么弥补检察官呢
So, how are you gonna make this up to the D.A.?
我知道你喜欢她
It's, like, I know you're into her.
什么
What?
我没有 我们只是在共享
No, I'm not. We're sharing information
案件信息 就这样 -好吧
on a case. That's all. - Okay.
我看见你看她的眼神了
Right. I saw the way you looked at her.
我们能不讨论这个话题了吗
Can we maybe not have this conversation?
好吗
Please?
还有 能麻烦你
And can you please
不要再破坏其他可能是证物的东西了吗
not destroy any other potential evidence?
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah.
“返老还童药能帮助使用者
"Juvenescence Elixir gives the user reduced
减少对青春的抑制”
inhibitions of youth".
味道可真冲
That's a strong smell.
看来鲍勃西喜欢古怪的玩意
Bobbsey guy's into some crazy stuff.
看吧 我可能笨手笨脚的 可我就是能完成任务
You see, I might be clumsy, but I get the job done.
就是它 -太好了 拿着 我拍张照
That's it. - Yes. Here. Let me take a picture of it.
拿好了吗
Got it?
好了 就是这样
Yeah. Right here.
搞定了
There you go.
用我的外套把它包着
God. Here, use my jacket to keep it safe.
好主意
Oh, good call.
南茜说
Okay, Nancy says,
“尽快带回来”
"Bring it back ASAP".
什么 尽快吗
What? ASAP?
什么人会这么说 老妈子吗
Why do you got to be like that, Mom?
搞得像我们在给她打工一样
Like we work for her or something?
“尽快带回家”-尽快
"Bring it back to the house, ASAP!" - ASAP!
冷静一点 南茜
Take a chill pill, Nancy.
为什么要戴着这个
Why am I wearing this?
我不知道 老兄 你不应该戴着的
I do not know, bro. You shouldn't be.
拿一下
Hold that.
不 不 不
No. No. No.
太棒了
Oh, yeah.
我想我更喜欢这个
I think I like this much better.
这很适合你 哥们 -没错吧
Oh, dude, that's you. - Right?
真棒
Oh, sweet.
我们兜个风吧
Let's take it for a spin.
我已经研究过仪式了
So, I've studied the ritual.
虽然最初设计灵魂分离器的目的
Even though the soul-splitter wasn't actually designed
不是用来解开纠缠的灵魂的...
for the purpose of soul untangling...
请告诉我你能做到
Oh, just tell me that you can do it.
我能做到 我肯定
I can do it. Yes.
那东西在哪呢 -马上就到
Where's the soul-splitter? - It's on its way.
卡森和瑞安正在带它来的路上
Yeah, Carson and Ryan are bringing it here.
他们非常明白这有多么重要
And they totally know how important this is.
非常明白 -非常明白
Totally. - Totally.
我找到了一只甲虫
Yes! I found a beetle.
非得是甲虫吗 它们的脚太多了
Um, does it have to be beetles? 'Cause... all those legs.
这种药剂很独特
Well, the potion is very specific.
它能让你的灵魂更容易离开你的身体
It causes your soul to more easily separate from your body.
现在 你得在我们开始仪式前一小时喝下去
Now, you need to take this an hour before we start the ritual.
分离器开始运行的时候
When the device starts working,
你和奥黛特的灵魂
your soul and Odette's
会被储存在这个水晶里
will be stored in this crystal here.
然后我们就会用分离器
Then we will use the soul-splitter
来分开水晶里的两个灵魂
to separate the souls in the crystal.
并且只把你的灵魂放回你的身体
And then we'll only put yours back into your body.
瑞安和卡森
Ryan and Carson
马上就会带着分离器到这
should be here any minute with the relic.
只要我们在日落前完成仪式
As long as we finish this ritual by sundown,
就不会有问题
all should be fine.
前提是 你仍然想要这么做 -贝斯 我...
That is, if you're still sure about this. - Bess, I'm a...
抱歉 抱歉 怎么了
Oh, sorry, sorry. Yeah?
我百分之一千确定
I am a 1,000% sure
我想活下来 好吗
that I want to live, okay?
为了尼克 为了我的妹妹们 更多的是为了我自己
For Nick, for my sisters, but mostly for myself.
这可能是我唯一的机会
This could be my only chance.
你不是想让我相信你吗 白衣女人
You want me to trust you, Woman in White?
我现在就很相信你
I'm trusting you.
那开始吧
Let's do this.
干杯
Bottoms up.
干杯
Bottoms up.
今晚吗
So, tonight?
实际上 我今晚没空了
You know what? Actually, I'm unavailable tonight.
这和我的那位法国朋友有关
It involves this friend of mine from France.
是那位意想不到的客人吗
Oh, surprise houseguest?
我也经历过
I've been there.
你可以把你朋友带上
Hey, you should bring your friend.
除非 你知道的 是你的一个前任
I mean, you know, unless it's an ex.
听着 我真的很抱歉这么做
Look, I'm really sorry to cancel,
不过我们还没做任何计划呢
but we hadn't quite made plans yet,
所以 这算是放你鸽子吗
so, is it canceling, exactly?
总之 谢谢你能理解
Anyway, thank you for understanding.
好了 灵魂分离器在哪呢
Okay, where is the soul-splitter?
已经过了一个小时了
It's been over an hour.
我记得你说那个仓库只有十五分钟路程的
I thought you said the storage unit was 15 minutes away.
或许是堵车了
Maybe there's traffic.
马蹄湾从来都不会堵车
There's never traffic in Horseshoe Bay.
杰西 什...
Hi, Jesse. W...
他在干嘛
He's doing what?
你们好啊 派对狂人们 -我的天啊
What's up, party people? - Holy balls.
我有一堆问题想问
I have so many questions.
这是320还是390
Is that the 302 or the 390?
我不知道 -我跟你说过
I don't know. - I told you
要直接回家的
to come straight home.
我跟你说过要直接回家的 -你在嘲笑我吗
I told you to come straight home! - Are you mocking me?
你在嘲笑我吗 我开完笑...
Are you mocking me? I'm kidd...
德先生呢
Where's Mr. D?
德先生 你为什么要叫卡森德先生
Mr. D?. Why-why are you calling Carson Mr. D?
你想让我叫你什么呢
I mean, what do you want me to call you? Mister...
等等
Mi... Wait.
你姓什么来着
What is your last name?
灵魂分离器在哪
Where is the soul-splitter?
我让你去拿的那个东西
The thing that I told you to get.
是啊 对了
Oh, yeah! Yeah, right.
卡森拿到了 百分百拿到了
Carson totally has it. Like, one hundo.
他下车的时候带走了
He took it with him when I dropped him off.
我的视频 彻底火了
My video's, like, totally blowing up.
快看啊
Check it out.
不会吧
Oh, no.
他们到底是怎么了
What the hell happened to them?
就是这样 真酷
Oh, yeah, that's cool.
是不是写的“返老还童药”啊
Does that say "Juvenescence Elixir"?
“帮助使用者减少对青春的抑制
"Gives users reduced inhibition of youth.
效果在下次日出前减弱”
s wane before the next sunrise".
我的天啊 我的爸爸们变成青少年了
Oh, my God, my dads are teenagers.
别担心 我能和他们交流
Don't worry. I speak the language.
哥们 卡森去哪了
So, dude, where's my Carson?
我把他丢在一个女孩的家门口了
I dropped him off at a girl's house.
顺便说一句 她真的很性感
Totally smokeshow, by the way.
她叫什么名字呢
And what was her name?
她叫詹妮...
Uh, it was, uh, uh, Jenny...
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表