剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
the killer put Dustin's corpse on my car.
凶手弃尸前我撇了一眼
I caught a glimpse of him before the body drop happened.
那你...
And...
就这么突然全部想起来了
you're just remembering all of this now,
甚至包括他的完整车牌号♥
as well as the entire license plate number?
没错 我的记忆力超群
Yeah. I have eidetic memory.
只是有时回忆会有些...延迟
Um, sometimes my recall is... delayed.
不 超群的记忆力可不是这样
No, that's not how eidetic memory works.
你隐瞒了什么
What aren't you telling me?
请赶紧查查车牌
Please run the plate.
你不用陪着我的
You don't have to stay with me.
我踩到一滩融化的冰滑倒
It's not your fault that I slipped in a puddle
又不是你的错
of melted hard ice.
我有一点责任
Well, it is my fault a little.
我给你施了个保护咒
I performed a protection ritual on you,
不过肯定搞砸了 因为你老是受伤
but I must have messed it up, because you keep getting hurt.
你现在开始折腾魔法了吗
You're trying to do magic now?
不 只是想帮点忙
No, I was just trying to help.
-你有危险 -我只是滑了一跤
- You're in danger. - I slipped in a puddle.
钩子也只是碰巧松了 对吗
The hook was loose, okay?
没有什么神秘现象发生
There's nothing mystical happening.
我也没有危险
I'm not in danger.
真可笑
Ridiculous.
小心
Careful.
有结果了:车主叫理查德·特罗特
Got a name: Richard Trott. He's the van's owner.
-他最近采购了大量的氩气 -我的天啊
- He recently placed a large order for argon. - Oh, my God.
不用了 网上没有他的信息
Don't. Uh, no online presence.
"理查德·特罗特"是个假名
"Richard Trott" Is an alias.
不过他的车在2005年经过了阿♥拉♥斯加的一个收费站
But his van did get a toll booth ticket back in Alaska in 2005.
根据报道那个连环杀手也是在同一年开始作案的
Same year the frozen body parts serial killer was reportedly active in that area.
俄勒冈和弗吉尼亚的情况也是一样
Same goes for Oregon and Virginia.
看来 我们找到凶手了
Well, that's got to be our guy.
他来马蹄湾想干什么呢
What is he doing in Horseshoe Bay?
他为什么想找我呢
What does he want with me?
抓住他以后这些都不重要
Won't matter once he's behind bars.
得益于你的可靠线索
Which he should be very soon,
我们很快就能抓到他了
due to your solid leads.
所以...谢谢你
So... thank you.
我想这里人以前从来没有感谢过我
I don't think anybody here has ever thanked me before.
那么...我代表所有的执法部门对你说
Well... on behalf of law enforcement everywhere,
干得漂亮
good job.
氩气供应商给我发消息了
The argon vendor just texted me.
那批氩气被运到了这个地址
This is the address the argon shipment went to.
所有人在那里集♥合♥
I'll meet you all there.
等一会
Hey, wait a sec.
特罗特在哈姆登森林大道365号♥吗
Is Trott at 365 Hamden Forest Drive?
马上就知道了 我得赶去法♥院♥
We'll find out. Going to the courthouse
-拿搜查令 -可是
- to rush a warrant. - It's just,
哈姆登森林大道没有符合的停车场
Hamden Forest Drive isn't in the right parking zone.
而那辆车上有6R区的贴纸
The van had a decal for zone 6R.
为什么特罗特要停在半英里以外的地方
So why would Trott park half a mile from his address?
你需要两张搜查令
You need a second warrant.
我没法搞到整个停车场的搜查令
I can't get a warrant for an entire zone.
我先去他家
I'll start with the house.
再派一个小队去6R区
Send a unit to zone 6R.
或许 我可以自己去
Maybe, uh, I could ride along.
特罗特很可能会杀了你
It's likely Trott wants to kill you.
如果你去追捕他 反而帮了他的忙
You'll only make it easier for him if you try and chase him down.
我可不同意
My answer is no.
"我的邻居总是不会正确的处理垃圾
"My next-door neighbor has been disposing of waste improperly.
我曾经看到他把空的化学容器
I've seen him put empty chemical canisters
放进可回收...”
in his recycling..."
小瀑布街4660号♥
4660 Cascade.
-怎么了 -瑞安
- Hey, what's up? - Hey, Ryan.
你能带我去小瀑布街4660号♥吗
Can you give me a ride to 4660 Cascade Avenue?
好了 小瀑布街4660号♥
All right, 4660 Cascade.
你知道你可以...跟我说我们来这干嘛
You know, you can... can tell me what we're really doing here.
我不会像其他当父亲的那样大惊小怪的
I'm not gonna flip out, like some other dads would.
我在查案子
I am on a case,
可警方把我排除在外了
and the police have iced me out.
我试着跟他们合作 不过警方和卡森
I'm trying to work with them, but neither they nor Carson
都不想让我帮忙调查
wants me to help with the investigation.
那么 线索在哪
So, where's the lead?
我看看...
Well...
烟囱还在冒烟呢
Hey, the-the chimney's still going.
你确定没人在家吗
Are you sure that no one's home?
这么暖和不需要生火
It's too warm for a fire.
我的天 他们在销毁证据
Oh, my God, they're destroying the evidence.
-我必须阻止他们 -等等 慢着
- I have to stop them. - Wait. Wait, hold on.
你要进去吗
You're going inside there?
这家伙危险吗
Is this person dangerous?
不...
Uh, no. Uh...
这是白领犯罪 一个停车场收费骗局
it's a white-collar crime, a parking ticket scam.
你能待在车里吗 帮我放哨
Can you stay in the car? Just be my lookout.
可是你有权力这么做吗
But do you have permission?
抱歉 你说什么 卡森
Sorry, what's that, Carson?
好吧
Okay.
我就...
Yeah, I'll just...
我就在车里等着吧
I'll wait here in the car.
嗨
Hi.
你收到我的信息了吗
Did you get my text?
没 我正准备闯进一名嫌犯的家里
No. I am trying to break into a suspect's house.
真好 我完全理解
Great, totally understand,
你必须得非常小心
and you should be very careful doing that.
我能麻烦你帮一个小忙吗
But can I just bug you for a tiny favor?
我在找一个蜡烛
I'm looking for a candle.
你就为了一个蜡烛打电♥话♥给我
You're calling me about a candle?
是啊 这是马文家的传家宝
Yeah, it's a Marvin family heirloom.
根据历史协会的记录
And according to the Historical Society's ledger,
1861年被泰姆伯伦斯的女儿夏洛蒂偷走了
Temperance's daughter Charity stole it in 1861.
如果最后泰姆伯伦斯得到了
And if Temperance ended up with the candle,
蜡烛可能在伊卡兰殿...你去过那...
it could be in Icarus Hall... you were there...
它在一个麋鹿头骨下的壁炉架上
It was on the mantel under a moose skull.
-谢谢 我们能不能...
- Okay, thanks. Ooh, could we just...
好了...
Okay...
该死 排水管又堵了
Oh, damn! The drain is clogged again.
你弄丢订婚戒指有多久了
How long ago did you lose your engagement ring?
什么多久...
How long what...
-抱歉 你说什么 -你一整天都把左手藏着
- Excuse me? What? - You've been hiding
-不让我看到 -藏着吗
- your left hand from me most of the day. - Hiding?
不 宝贝 这只手一直在工作
No. Babe, this hand has been working.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我不想看到你脸上的那种表情
Because I was trying to avoid that look on your face.
没错 就是这种表情
See, yeah, that look.
尼克 我真的很抱歉
Nick, I'm so sorry.
只不过是一小块石头和金属 对吗
It's just a small piece of rock and metal, right?
不 不是的
No, it's not.
这是一个信♥号♥♥
It was a sign to the world
向全世界表明我有未来的生活
that I have a future to live for.
每次我看着那枚戒指的时候
Every time I look down at that ring,
我都会想象我们在一起的未来
I imagine our future together.
现在戒指没了
Now it's gone.
可我还在这
But I'm still here.
我们在一起的时间 会过的非常精彩
And we are gonna make the most of the years we have.
你需要提醒的时候...
And if you need a reminder...
就看着我
just look at me.
好吧
Okay.
人类的心脏
A human heart.
这是个雷区
Oh, it's a minefield.
南茜在里面
Nancy's inside!
我需要你待在原地 先生
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表