剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
你好
Hey.
不行
No.
我不管你们想干嘛
Whatever you're into, I don't care.
你们不能进来
You can't be here.
-谁放你们进来的 -南茜还带着她的门禁卡
- Who let you in? - Nancy still has her keycard.
我很抱歉 各位
You know, I'm so sorry, you guys,
我真的以为那个叫康纳的
I really thought that Connor would want our help
会想要我们帮他确定
figuring out if our murderer
凶手是人类还是个超自然大反派
was a human or a supernatural baddie.
没错 就像是上个月盯上他儿子的
Yeah, like the supernatural entity
那个超自然生物一样
that came after his son last month.
是啊
Yeah.
我们还带了百吉饼
And we brought bagels.
两具尸体
Two dead guys,
心脏的位置都被冰冻住了
both with iceboxes where their hearts used to be.
一个死在南茜的车上 一个死在嘉年华
One found on Nancy's car, one found at Nancy's carnival.
我觉得是泰姆伯伦斯
I vote Temperance.
她确实很危险
Obviously, she's dangerous,
而且她返回马蹄湾的时间也很可疑
and the timing of her Horseshoe Bay Homecoming is fishy,
可对她来说
but for her to show up
一现身就丢给我两具尸体...
and then immediately start leaving me bodies...
我想她的手段应该会更高明些
I feel like she'd be a little more strategic than that.
既然这个小镇有着各种各样的超自然危险出现
I mean, this town is infested with all kinds of supernatural menaces.
我们应该排除其他可能性
We shouldn't rule anything out.
凶手也有可能是人类
There's also a chance the killer could be of the human variety.
是啊 连环杀手都喜欢把
Yeah. Serial killers have been known
受害人的肢体放进冰箱
to put body parts in freezers.
好了 我必须得去警局了
Okay, I got to get to the station.
贝斯 乔治 你们去调查看看
Bess, George, why don't you guys look into if there's been
马蹄湾以前有没有发生过超自然的冰冻事件
a history of supernatural freezings in Horseshoe Bay.
尼克 埃斯 盯着尸检
Nick, Ace, watch the autopsy,
从连环杀人狂这个角度继续跟进
follow the human serial killer angle.
我单独工作
I work alone.
亲爱的
Honey,
我们从一个女妖手里救了你的儿子
we saved your son from a lamia.
我带了些百吉饼
I brought some bagels.
谢谢你 不过...
Well, thank you, but...
我希望你最近能保持低调
I would love it if you laid low for a minute.
有个连环杀手在逍遥法外
There's a serial killer out there
还对你有着某种扭曲的迷恋
who has some kind of twisted fascination with you,
所以我并不是在提心吊胆
so forgive me for being cautious.
我会在警♥察♥局
I'm gonna be at the police station,
开始履行联络员的职责
starting my duties as community liaison.
这算是镇里最安全的工作了
Kind of the safest gig in town.
你的车还被当作证物扣押着吗
A-Aren't they still holding your car as evidence?
是啊 不过暂时还没人扣押我的双脚
Yes. But no one has impounded my feet yet.
我走过去
I'm walking.
南茜
Nancy.
或者你可以开车带我
Or you can drive me.
好吗 我马上回来
Okay? Be right back.
你知道吗 在我成长的过程中
You know, when I was growing up,
父母对我管得越严
the tighter my parents tried to grasp onto me,
我就越是想要摆脱他们的控制
the harder I tried to slip through their fingers.
我想我知道该怎么当好南茜的家长
I think I know how to parent Nancy.
你当然知道...所以才买♥♥百吉饼
Sure you do... that's why there's bagels.
我以前开通宵派对的时候经常这么干
I used to pull this trick all the time when I partied all night.
真是有其父必有其女
Bagel doesn't fall far from the tree.
嗨 乔伊斯
Hi, Joyce.
今天是我作为联络员的第一天
It's my first day as community liaison.
你能带我去我的办公室吗
Can you please escort me to my office?
我们帮你准备好了 就在那...
We set it up for you. It's...
社区联络员不需要椅子吗
Does the community liaison not get a chair?
别担心 我马上就...
Don't worry. I'm gonna make...
给自己做一把
I'm gonna make one.
玉米迷宫的死者马修·伯克
Matthew Burke, from the corn maze.
他的胸腔被彻底冻住以后挖空了
His chest cavity was frozen solid and scooped clean.
完全没有心脏残留的痕迹
Not a trace of his heart remains.
而达斯汀·耶茨的胸腔...
Dustin Yates' cavity is...
被烧得一片狼藉
messy, burnt.
只有小块的心脏组织挂在那
Little bits of frozen heart tissue hanging in place
就像是新年派对结束后的小横幅
like, tiny streamers the day after a New Year's party.
如果第一次作案干净利落
Well, if the first kill was clean,
为什么第二次这么马虎
why would the second one be sloppy?
凶手在做实验吗
The killer is experimenting?
或者凶手变得更不稳定 很可能更暴♥力♥
Or becoming more erratic, possibly more violent.
如果我们能找出
If we can figure out
凶手用什么方法冻住了达斯汀的心脏
what the killer used to freeze Dustin's heart,
说不定就能通过近期的采购记录来追踪
maybe we can track them using recent purchases.
听上去你找个了不错的新爱好
Sounds like an excellent new hobby for you.
不过 别在我这里
Yeah, do that far from here.
火花是就像在跳舞
It's like the sparkles are dancing.
好吧 一块石头和一片金属绝不能定义我的价值
Okay, it is a rock and piece of metal that in no way defines my worth.
好吗
All right?
很明显我喜欢它
I mean, obviously I love it.
我只是不希望她们把珠宝认为是身份的象征
I just don't want them to mistake jewelry for identity.
是啊 我知道 我知道
Oh, yeah, I know, I know.
不过你手上的这一块石头和金属
But this piece of rock and metal
看上去漂亮极了
looks damn good on your finger.
我需要你再伪造一次维多利亚的签名
I need you to forge Victoria's signature again for school.
有行为问题吗
Behavioral issues?
不 不 不 查理 除非你告诉我发生了什么
No, no, no, Charlie, I'm not signing this
否则我不会签字的
until you tell me what's going on.
你看了防弹少年团新的集锦了吗
Yeah. Did you see the new BTS clip?
-我的天 快看啊 -她们是认真的吗
-Oh, my God, look at that. - Are you kidding me?
我们不希望被误会自己有问题
我们被一个右手只有三根手指的怪胎跟踪
三根 我数过了
我不是歧视残疾人 不过
他的手指能去哪呢
非常诡异 老兄
你能读唇语
真不错
那你还有透视眼吗
没有和冰冻之心相关的信息
Um, nothing about frozen hearts.
汉娜什么时候结束考察旅行回来
When does Hannah get back from her research trip?
她说没有固定的结束日期
She said it was open-ended,
所以她才让我在她不在的时候
which is why she's letting me mind the historical society
照看历史学会
while she's away. Yeah, I...
我也还没找到和心脏相关的东西
haven't found anything on hearts, either.
不过有很多是关于我祖先玛莎·马文的
But there is all this stuff about my ancestor Martha Marvin.
她是最初的白衣女人
She was an original Woman in White,
她有很多可以提高能力的神秘工具 你看
and she had all these occult tools to enhance her skills. Look.
太疯狂了
It's so crazy.
它们一直都很有效果
They were so powerful for so long,
后来突然就没用了
and then they just folded.
或许这样再好不过了
Probably for the best.
他们完全被用来镇♥压♥反女权主义了
They, like, totally dabbled in anti-feminist repression.
乔治 你的戒指呢
George, where's your ring?
一半的信息都是关于流浪猫
Half of these messages are about stray cats
或者房♥屋界限纠纷的
or property line disputes.
你把我排除在案件外了
You're sidelining me.
准确的说 我不是你的上司
Technically, you don't work for me.
我只是来这追踪和侧写那个凶手的
I'm just here to track and profile the killer.
我给你提供的是一种安全的协助方式
I'm giving you an avenue to be of assistance, safely.
毕竟这个凶手是一个寻求关注的施虐狂
Because this killer is an attention-seeking sadist,
而把尸体丢在你车上的行为
and their decision to leave a body on your car
表明他们非常渴望获得你的关注
indicates that they're desperate for your attention.
如果你高调的查案 就满足了他们
If you give it to them by pursuing them openly,
他们就会相信你们之间有共同语言...
they will believe that you two are in a dialogue...
而这最终会导致你受伤
one that ends up with you getting hurt,
或者更糟
or worse.
那我更应该找出他们的身份
All the more reason for me to find out
并且阻止他们了
who they are and stop them.
嗨 我听说如果有关于最近那件凶案的线索
Hi. I was told to come here if I had tips
就应该到这里来
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表