剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
听众们 大家好
Hello, Premeditated podcast listeners.
你们听说过乔·凯尔西吗
Have you ever heard of Joe Kelsey?
这个名字属于一位二战后的
That was the name given to a European immigrant
欧洲移♥民♥
after World War II.
乔不会说英语 没有家人也没有朋友
Joe spoke no English, had no family and no friends,
不过1950年他在波基普西市的一家工厂找到了工作
but in 1950, he landed a job in a Poughkeepsie factory,
而一名看守人在抢劫中被杀死
where a watchman was killed in a robbery.
乔承认是他干的
Joe confessed to the murder.
在电椅上被处死以后
He was executed in the electric chair,
他存在过的证据就只剩下
leaving behind zero trace of his existence
那一个小盒子里的东西了
except for one box of evidence.
我在联邦仓库、州立仓库和地方仓库
I tracked that box through federal,
都找过那个盒子
state and local warehouses,
后来发现它被保存在缅因州马蹄湾附近的
till it ended up in government storage
一个政♥府♥设施里
near Horseshoe Bay, Maine,
就像命中注定一般
where as fate would have it,
我们节目的一位听众
a listener of this Premeditated pod
与当地政♥府♥有着联♥系♥
with municipal connections has promised
而她保证会把盒子带给我
to deliver me that box.
作为交换 我会把所有我已经发掘出的
In exchange, I'll be telling this young woman
关于冰心杀手的信息全都告诉这位年轻的女士
everything I've ever unearthed about the Frozen Hearts Killer,
这个杀手就像我经常预测的那样...
who... as I have frequently predicted...
再次作案了
recently resurfaced.
这些全都会在缅因州波特兰市的侦探展上
It's all going down live at DetectiveCon
现场直播
in Portland, Maine.
这里是莱西·麦卡利斯特的独家节目
Featuring yours truly, Laci McAllister.
点击下面的按钮关注 或者来现场找我
So mash that button or just come and find me.
神探南茜
第三季 第三集
这趟自驾旅行太让我开心了
I am so glad we're going on this road trip.
侦探展让你很激动吗
You're fired up for DetectiveCon?
对我来说
Personally,
我并不期待一群打扮成夏洛克·福尔摩斯的人
I am not looking forward to a bunch of
拿着放大镜对着我
cosplaying Sherlock Holmeses pointing their magnifying glasses at me.
可如果想要抓住冰心杀手
But if we want to catch the Frozen Hearts Killer,
也只能这么做了
this is a trade we have to make.
你最近不是举♥行♥过新闻发布会吗
Didn't I recently see you giving a press conference?
如果你不会享受人们对你的追捧
I mean, what's the point of all this PR
那公♥关♥的意义在哪里呢
if you can't bask in the adulation of your people?
我只在乎来自马蹄湾的人
The only people that I have are from Horseshoe Bay.
我并不是要
Not to, you know, dampen
给你对侦探展的热情波冷水
your shocking enthusiasm you have for DetectiveCon.
那倒不会 我不在乎什么侦探展
Nah. DetectiveCon can bite the entirety of my butt.
我只是很高兴能去别的地方
I'm just stoked to go anywhere where I don't have
而不用担心奥黛特的灵魂被困在
to think about having Odette's spirit trapped
我的潜意识里
in my subconscious,
或者尼克给我压力
or anywhere where Nick isn't stressing me out.
-你们还好吗 -对 很好
- Everything okay? - No, everything's fine.
只是有时候支持你所爱的人的最好方式
Just sometimes the best way to support someone you love
是给他们空间去做他们自己的事
is to give them the space to do their thing,
比如少年中心开业前
with their endless last-minute
永无止境的准备工作
youth center-opening to-do lists.
侦探展 我们来啦
Woo-hoo, DetectiveCon.
你觉得莱西·麦卡利斯特认为她能从
What do you think Laci McAllister thinks
这里面找到什么呢
she's gonna find in here?
乔·凯尔西的事已经结案了
Joe Kelsey's crime and execution is a closed case.
这不关我们的事
Not our problem.
只需要让她秘密的告诉我们
It's just our ticket to getting her to tell us
冰心杀手的身份
the Frozen Hearts Killer's identity confidentially,
而且不会在播客里说这件事
without podcasting about it,
否则凶手可能就会躲起来了
which could send the killer into hiding.
如果她有这么多线索
If she has all this information,
为什么不去告诉警♥察♥呢
why hasn't she gone to the police?
她试过了
She tried.
事实是 如果你老是声称自己解决了悬案
Turns out, when you keep claiming to solve
而实际上却并没有解决
another unsolvable crime without actually solving it,
执法部门就不会再相信你了
law enforcement stops trusting you.
我想那位主播小姐姐不希望你偷看
I don't think the podcast lady wants you poking through that.
胶带已经...
It's just that the tape is...
胶带已经松开了
the tape is alr... is already loose.
他们抛弃了我们
They ditched us.
我们被抛弃了
We-We've been ditched.
他们没有抛弃我们
They did not ditch us.
你的未婚妻一边大喊“冬天的乔治”
Your fiancée yelled, "Winter of George",
一边跳进了汽车后座
and then jumped into the backseat
双脚还在车窗外面
with her feet out the window.
是啊 因为乔治和我都意识到
Yeah, 'cause George and I both realized
我给了她很多压力
I was stressing her out, and it'd be better
我最好在没有她的情况下完成最后的冲刺准备工作
if I just took this down the homestretch without her.
至于南茜 她大概是觉得你有自己的事情要忙
And Nancy probably assumed you had your own stuff going on.
也不完全是我自己的事
Yeah, well, that's not accurate.
你确定没见到过我的青年中心名单吗
Are you sure you haven't seen my youth center list?
一个黄色的信笺薄
It was on a, uh, a yellow legal pad
上面有交货信息
and had things on it like, uh, delivery details
还有STEM人才招聘计划的联♥系♥方式
and contact info for my new STEM hire.
但是上面没有写
It did not have "Waste morning
-“浪费一早上来找我吧”-好了 放松
- looking for the list" On it. - Okay. Easy.
你知道吗 我开始理解乔治的感受了
You know what, I'm starting to understand George's motivation.
明天就要开业了 贝斯
I'm supposed to open tomorrow, Bess.
我不能事情搞砸了
I can't mess this up.
那些孩子们需要我搞定一切
There are kids who need me not to mess this up.
我为什么没用手♥机♥拍张照片呢
Why didn't I take a picture of it on my phone?
或者你也可以直接用手♥机♥写备忘录
Or you could've just written it on your phone.
你检查过昨天穿的牛仔裤了吗
Um, have you check yesterday's jeans?
对了 昨天穿的牛仔裤
That's it. Yesterday's jeans.
看看我们
Look at us.
等等 等等
Oh, no, wait, wait, wait.
你想让我和你一起去青年中心吗
Do-do you want me to come with you to the youth center?
谢谢你 不过不用了 我正干劲十足
Oh, thanks, but no. I'm-I'm in the zone,
而且新招的员工马上就会去帮我了
and I got my new staff member coming over to help me.
我就不打扰你忙...
And so I'll just leave you to your, um, uh...
你自己的事了
uh, yourself.
是啊 我有自己的事做...
Yeah, I've got my own things to do, so...
这盒子封的可真严实
The lid is really on there.
是啊 这70年来没有哪个正常人会去打开它
Yeah, 70 years' worth of people with the good sense not to mess with it.
你知道的 现在对它置之不理还为时不晚
You know, it's not too late to leave it the heck alone.
你偏要打开 你总是这样
And you don't. You never do.
看看这双靴子
Look at those boots.
这些就是乔·凯尔西的全部家当了
These are all of Joe Kelsey's possessions.
好吧 有点意思了
Okay, that is moderately cool.
我能看看那块表吗
Can I see that watch?
“沃斯-托克”
"Vos-tok".
沃斯托克吗
Vostok?
苏联产的
Soviet.
查蒂的父亲给过他一块
My Zadie has one his father gave him.
不会吧
No way.
这表好像还在走
I think it's still ticking.
看来那个时候的工艺和现在不同
Built 'em different back then.
那是干了的血迹吗
Is that dried blood?
是啊 我猜这就是凶器
Yeah, I think it's the murder weapon.
让我们看看
Let's see.
这是警方的报告
It's a police report.
还有原始的验尸报告
Uh, and the original coroner's notes.
“颅骨右侧遭到钝器重伤
"Blunt force trauma to the right side of the skull.
撞击的角度表明攻击来后方 从上往下”
Angle of impact indicates a downward attack from the rear".
看起来 和乔·凯尔西在同一家工厂工作的某个人
Huh. Seems like somebody who worked at the same factory as Joe Kelsey
想洗清他的罪名
tried to clear him.
不过当时
But by then,
警方已经拿到乔的供状了
the police already had his full confession.
你们闻到什么味了吗
You guys smell something?
是电火花吗
Electrical spark?
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表