剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
- Yeah. ?- Okay.
不管您什么时候想出自传
And, listen, if you ever do decide to write a book,
我很乐意帮忙
I-I'd love to help you out.
我保证不会过度改写
I promise I won't be too much of a diva about the rewrites.
除非我不再需要你每天跟我
Only when I no longer need you in the trenches
在前线并肩作战 说定了
with me every day. Deal?
-是 -好的
- Yeah. ?- Okay.
说定了
Yeah, deal.
就这样了吗
So, that's it?
三份奖学金就
Three scholarships just...
一去不复返了
...gone with the wind?
我明天给科琳打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call Colleen tomorrow.
虽然她看上去很权威
?Although she did seem pretty definitive.
什么情况
What the hell? I mean...
我想他是吓到了
I think he just got scared.
整个白宫事件
You know, the whole White House thing.
所有的关注 压力
The attention, the pressure,
没有隐私
no more privacy.
我知道你也有同样的困扰
I know you're having some of the same doubts.
当罗西娜做出那样极其危险的事
Listen, when Rochana did that incredibly dangerous thing
来捍卫她的信仰
and defended her beliefs
丝毫不计后果
without any regard for the consequences...
我才对自己的行为有了审视
let's just say I got a real glimpse of my own behavior.
这不能相提并论
There's no comparison.
我需要有所取舍
I just need to choose my moments.
你知道我需要你的指导
You know I'm gonna need your guidance.
我会给你我的指导
And that's what you're gonna get, my guidance.
好的
Okay.
我能进来吗
Hi. Can I come in?
进来
Yeah. Get in here.
-放轻松 -好的
- Easy. ?- Okay, um...
我想说的是我考虑过了
I just wanted to say that I thought about it
我明年不去以色列的集体农场了
and I'm not going to a kibbutz next year.
我想不是我推动了什么事吧
I don't think I'm up to speed on anything.
-待会再跟你细说 -不
- I'll fill you in later. - No,
我明天给科琳打电♥话♥
look, I'm-I'm gonna call Colleen tomorrow
看看我是不是还能拿到奖学金
and I'm gonna see if I can still get that scholarship.
如果不能 你只能找份工作
If you can't, you're getting a job.
-两份 -明白
- Two jobs. - ?Got it.
我尽量不在垃圾箱里醒来
And I will try not to wake up in a dumpster.
或者
Or-or...
在关于我母亲的外交政策的
you know, get an "F" on a history paper
历史试♥卷♥上考不及格
about my own mother's foreign policy.
你这是妄自菲薄 哥们
Oh, you're really doing a number on yourself there, dude.
我知道
I know. I-I know.
我自称是无政♥府♥主义者
Look, for a self-declared anarchist,
结果却对维持现状
turns out I'm surprisingly concerned
出奇得关心
about maintaining the status quo.
此外我的人生不能被
Plus I can't live my life scared of something
还不确定的事情吓倒
that may or may not happen.
-艾莉 斯蒂芬 -去把姐姐们叫过来
- Ali! Stevie! - Go get your sisters.
好
Oh, okay.
首先 我要说的是
So, first of all, I just want to say
对我而言 没有什么比我的家庭
that there's nothing more important to me
比确保每个家人感到安全和受到尊重
than this family and making sure that everybody feels safe
更重要
and respected.
而且在我宣布竞选总统以后
And that's going to be even more important than ever
这将变得更为重要
when I announce my candidacy for president.
我们能说我们早就知道了吗
Are we allowed to say that we sort of already knew?
我就知道 那个破宣传片抢了先
I know. That stupid ad totally snaked my wave.
宣传片挺棒的
The ad was-was kind of amazing.
我不赞同他们的策略
Yeah, I-I don't approve of their tactics,
但是我支持他们的候选人
but I do support their candidate.
妈妈
Mom!
等等 什么宣传片
Wait, wait, wh-what ad?
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
-我能看看吗 -爸爸
- Can I see it? - Oh, Dad.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表