剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
博加丘小学
塞尔维亚人教室
北科索沃
1998年的塞尔维亚
在斯洛博丹·米洛舍维奇的领导下
最终摆脱了阿尔巴尼亚的巨大威胁
这个威胁从什么时候开始的
马尔科
我能去下厕所吗
阿尔巴尼亚对塞尔维亚的入侵是在
奥斯曼帝国的领导下开始的...
1999年 科索沃解♥放♥军♥
在英国
阿尔巴尼亚人教室
和美国以及其他西方盟友的帮助下
最终保卫自己结束了塞尔维亚几个世纪的残酷压♥迫♥
说吧 托妮·布勒塔
我能去下厕所吗
你怎么这么晚才来
克拉斯尼奇不让我走
你拿到了吗
我妈妈到家之前我们只有一个小时 快
马尔科 站住
回你笼子里去 阿尔巴尼亚老鼠
北约峰会
马里兰
当下披着民族主义外衣的仇恨
We live in a time when hatred disguised as nationalism
正在不断增长
is on the rise.
此处我通常会让
And while I generally tend to leave
撰稿人配首诗 我只是想说
the poetry to the speechwriters, I-I, I just want to say
这个协议就是我们防范狼群进攻的办法
that this agreement is how we keep the wolves at bay.
科索沃
所以阿卜杜勒和亚历山大
So, Abdyl and Aleksandar.
塞尔维亚
我们感谢你们
For putting your two nation''
为了这次峰会的成功
troubled history behind you,
你们将两国之间的恩怨历史
for the sake of these discussions,
抛在脑后
we all thank you.
对于其他的北约成员国来说
And to the rest of our NATO members,
世界也会感谢你们 因为本周你们允许
for considering admission of Serbia and Kosovo
塞尔维亚和科索沃加入我们的阵营
to our ranks this week, the world thanks you.
是的
Yes, well.
我们感到非常荣幸可以来到这里
It has been our great pleasure to come here
并享用你们的欧式早餐
and enjoy your continental breakfast.
下次峰会就在卢森堡 伊夫斯
Oh. Next time in Luxembourg, Yves.
和你的人♥民♥谈谈吧
Talk to your people.
我们可以开始了吗
Shall we begin?
今天的议题是允许
A resolution to admit
塞尔维亚和科索沃加入
Serbia and Kosovo
北大西洋公约组织的解决方案
to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
现在你可以看到幕后的过程了
Now you get to see how the sausage is made.
很无聊 对吧
Pretty boring stuff, huh?
你是在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
说服塞尔维亚
Talking Serbia down,
提出减免五年的北约会费
demanding a five-year waiver on NATO fees?
拜托 简直是神来之笔
Come on, that was masterful.
考虑到塞尔维亚一年前还没有把科索沃
Considering Serbia didn't even recognize Kosovo
看做一个国家 我们要让他们
as a nation a year ago, it's kind of hard to believe
都加入北约 这有点让人难以置信
we might get them both into NATO.
现在告诉国务卿女士圣诞节提前了太早吗
Too soon to tell M-Sec Christmas is coming early this year?
你可以告诉她我们能隐约听到
Well, you can tell her we hear the faint sound
-铃儿响叮当的歌♥声了 -好
- of jingle bells. - ?Okay.
不好意思 杰伊
什么事 玛丽亚
很抱歉
很不幸 我刚接到命令西班牙必须
放弃支持科索沃成为北约成员国
不 玛丽亚 为什么
到底怎么回事
别拿走 我还在看
No, no. I-I'm still reading that.
工作不要带回家
This is a work intervention.
好吧 没问题
Oh. Well. That's fine.
我明天也可以一头雾水地出现在发布会上
I can show up at the briefing totally clueless tomorrow.
听着 不过是全球水资源安全性而已
Listen, it's only global water security.
你说到点子上了
Now you're talking.
不行 是杰伊的电♥话♥
No, it's Jay.
他还在北约峰会上
Uh, he's still at the NATO summit,
我必须接 一会就好
I got to-- Just one second.
杰伊 布莱克说他在
Jay, Blake says he's learning
跟随大♥师♥学习 情况如何
at the feet of the master. How's it going?
至少目前还没有学到精髓
Less than masterful, at the moment.
科索沃和塞尔维亚在条款上达成一致了
Kosovo and Serbia both got on board with the terms,
但是西班牙要退出
but Spain just pulled out.
为什么 我以为我们把所有人都搞定了
Why? I thought we had everybody locked.
外♥交♥部♥长说
Foreign Minister says
有太多关于推动加泰罗尼亚
there's too much noise about a Catalonian push
独♥立♥的呼声
for independence.
他们还是不想冒险
They still feel like they can't risk
让一个分离出去的共和国合法化
legitimizing a breakaway republic.
-对不起 我... -不
- I'm sorry, I... - It's-- No, no.
这真是...
It's...
别让任何人离开
Look, don't let anybody leave town.
把她带过来 谁是西班牙代表
And bring in, uh-- The-- Who's the Spain rep?
玛丽亚·阿亚拉
Maria Ayala.
她是外♥交♥部♥长的高级助手
She's the Foreign Minister's senior aide.
好 明天带她到我办公室来
All right, bring her to the office tomorrow.
我们俩得聊一下
The two of us are gonna have a chat.
好的
Will do.
还有杰伊 听着
And Jay, listen.
谢谢你的努力
Thank you for all the work.
我们会成功的
We are going to do this.
好
Yeah.
这可是个坏消息
Well, that's bad news.
是啊 西班牙临阵退缩了
Yeah, Spain getting cold feet.
我们知道科索沃不太好搞定
We knew Kosovo was a reach.
我可不会退缩
Oh, I'm not backing off.
我已经通知俄♥罗♥斯♥了
I'm sending a message to Russia.
他们资助了极右势力对白宫的袭击
You fund a far-right attack on the White House,
就可以和巴尔干地区吻别了
you can kiss the Balkans good-bye.
就是这样
Hmm. ?Yeah.
我就喜欢你说话这么强硬的样子
I like it when you talk tough.
把地缘政♥治♥作为前戏 很性感吧
Geopolitics as foreplay? That's hot?
保安在十一点二十来电 喂 弗兰克
Security at 11:20? Yeah, Frank?
戈登·贝克尔就在楼下
Gordon Becker is downstairs.
-戈登 -这太挑衅了
- Hey, Gordon. - It's too provocative.
你不能要求一下子得到一切
You can't push for everything in one go.
是的 你也听说科索沃的事了吧
Uh, yeah, I see you heard about Kosovo, huh?
如果我九八年的时候反击得更有力一点
If I tried to push back harder in '98,
-戈登 -我可能一直都错了
- Hey, Gordon. - I would have been wrong.
一直有关于巴尔干冲突的
Well, there are a lot of different schools...
-你还好吗 戈登 -各种意见
- You okay, Gordon? - ...of thought about the Balkan conflict.
你要喝点什么吗
Can I make you something or...?
找不到该死的遥控器了
?Can't find the damn remote.
-她总是把它弄丢 -你要不
- She's always losing it. - Well, why don't you
过来坐下 我们帮你找
come and sit down? W-We'll look for it.
-好吧 -好了
- Yeah, uh-- - Okay.
-呀 -好吧 戈登
- Yah! - ?Hey-- O-Okay, Gordon.
-弗兰克 是的 -那是九号♥吗
- Frank, yeah, yeah. Uh... - Is that a niner?
-让她进来吧 -不 不 那是...
- Send her in. - No, no, that's the...
-戈登 你妻子来了 -把那个放下
- G-Gordon. Your wife's here. - Put that down.
她有遥控器吗
Does she have the remote?
迪迪 迪迪 快进来
Hi, Deedee, Deedee, come on in.
-很抱歉打扰你们 -不 没有
- I'm so sorry to bother you. - ?No, no.
我以为他在厕所里 接着我就发现
I thought he was in the bathroom and the next thing I know,
他带着他的安排人员不见了
he took off with his detail.
他还好吗 因为他看起来...
?Is he okay? 'Cause he seems...
-他压力很大 -好吧
- He's been under a lot of stress. - ?Okay.
-小戈 我们要回家了 -在这儿呢
- Gordie? We're going home now. - There it is.
这不是我们的
That isn't ours.
-没事的 -亨利 对不起
- It's okay. - Henry, I'm sorry.
不不不
No, no, no.
不能相信巴尔干国家
Cannot trust the Balkans.
-好 -我们走吧 亲爱的
- Okay. - Let's go, honey.
好 你确定可以把他带回家吗
Okay, uh, you sure you can get him home?
他的车就停在外面
His car is waiting outside.
真的很对不起打扰到你们
I'm so sorry for the bother.
不不不 没关系
No, no, no. Don't worry.
-我喜欢他们 只是... -好了 别再说了
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表