剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
能不能用正当的途径
okay to deny him his constitutional right
否认他的宪法权利
to due process.
然后我过一会儿就回去
And then I'm just gonna head back in a second.
就…
Just gonna...
哦天哪
Oh, God!
几点了
What time is it?
快九点了
It's, like, almost 9:00.
你睡了不到一个小时
You barely slept an hour.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我想我得回去了
Well, I guess I'm gonna get back at it.
我要…
I'm gonna...
你知道 你花了一早上指责我
You know, you spent the morning, uh, berating me
逼自己工作太甚
for pushing myself too hard.
提醒一下
Just pointing that out.
上周差点动脉破裂的不是我 所以…
Well, I didn't nearly rupture my artery last week, so... ?
你为什么告诉我们德尔加多医生说
Why did you tell us that Dr. Delgado said
你可以回去工作了
you could go back to work?
他也没说不能啊
He didn't not say it.
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是觉得我必须要做点什么
I just felt like I had to do something.
看来结果还不错
Well, that went well.
我在袭击前对琼说过的最后一件事
The last thing that I said to June before the attack
是我们这一代人不会仅仅是
was that my generation was going to be more
为有权有势的男人们服务
than just servants to powerful men.
是啊
Yeah.
太糟了
Super bad.
然后在她的追思会上听到的都是
And then her memorial is all about
她是多么的有力量
how powerful she really was,
她是如何在幕后完成的工作等等……
and how she got all this stuff done behind the scenes and...
我只是...我错过了
I just... I missed it.
完全错过了
Totally missed it.
我想她这一代的很多女人...
Well, I think for a lot of women in her generation...
她们能做的只有幕后工作
...all they could do is work behind the scenes.
是啊 不过我还是个白♥痴♥
Yeah. I'm still an idiot, though.
所以这算是场自我厌恶的神游
So, this was basically the self-loathing tour?
是啊
Yeah.
结果我让我自己
And then I just ended up making myself
给每个人带来更多的负担
more of a burden to everyone.
你能别这么说吗
Would you stop it?
你不是因为需要被照顾
You are not a burden
就变成了一个负担
because you need to be taken care of.
你是负担的原因 是你还住在家里
You're a burden because you still live at home.
如果你想让下一代活得更好
If you want to make things better for the next generation,
那就摆脱这个我们应该成为什么人的神话
then get rid of this whole myth that we are supposed to be
变得低调而谦逊
invisible and self-effacing.
我不想成为隐形人
I don't want to be invisible.
我只想配得上那些出现在我身边的人
I just want to be worthy of the people who came before me.
我的意思是琼想到的最后一件事
I mean, June, the last thing that she thought
是我是一个自私自利的小毛孩
was that I was this selfish, entitled baby.
她没错
And she was right.
或者她可能认为你年轻而有活力
Or she was probably thinking you're young and driven,
就像她在你这个年纪时一样
just like she was at your age.
或者…
Or...
更有可能
more likely,
她在想晚餐想吃什么
she was thinking about what she wanted for dinner.
你是说我还是在自怜自艾
So you're saying that I'm still being self-absorbed?
你设法找到另一种方法
You managed to find another way
来打到自己
to beat yourself up in there.
真厉害
Impressive.
你能呆在家里 而不用再被送去抢救吗
Think you can stay here without ending up in the ER?
可以
Yeah.
你确定你不想看看熊猫摄像头吗
You sure you don't want in on this panda cam?
我也希望我能看
I wish I could.
联邦调查局总部
你好 内森
Hi, Nathan.
我是亨利·麦考德
I'm Henry McCord.
我会问你几个问题
I'm gonna be asking you a few questions.
给你咖啡
Here's some coffee.
我什么时候可以找律师
When do I get a lawyer?
这就是我来这里的原因 为你的案子提供建议
Well, that's why I'm here, to advise on your case.
如果我能听到你这边的故事就很有帮助了
It would be helpful if I could hear your side of the story.
或者我也可以什么都不说
Or I can not say anything.
那当然是你的权利
That's certainly within your rights.
你22岁了 你的生日快到了
you're 22. You got a birthday coming up.
这肯定会很有趣
Sure that'll be fun.
你生日时喜欢做什么
What do you like to do on your birthday?
没什么 我不喝酒
Not much. I don't drink.
那朋友喝酒吗
Friends drink?
我们在教堂长大 大家都很正直
We grew up in the church. We're all pretty straight.
对的 我看见你♥爸♥爸是个传教士
Oh, yeah. I saw your dad's a preacher.
是啊 继父
Yeah. Step-dad.
他怎么看待
What does he think of
你与雅利安人♥民♥武装合作的
you working with the Aryan Popular Force?
我不想回答这个问题
I don't want to answer that.
我想知道你第一次
I want to know about the first time
联♥系♥雅利安人♥民♥武装的事情
you made contact with the APF.
你能谈谈这个吗
Can you talk about that?
不能
No.
好的 内森 如果我离开这里时
All right. Well, Nathan, uh, if I walk out of here
没能比这个文件里的内容
without a better understanding of your story
更多地了解你的故事的话
than what's in this file,
对你而言 事情会向另一个方向发展
things will start to go differently for you.
坏方向
It won't be good.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help.
当时我正从图书馆出来
I was coming out of the library.
我有一些新游戏...
I had some new games and, um...
这些家伙就直接
these guys basically, uh,
抢我的东西 打我
tackled me and beat the crap out of me.
怎么会这样
How come?
他们认为我看起来像同性恋 但我不是
they thought I looked gay, which I'm not.
可以 还有什么
Okay. What else?
有一个人 我不会说出他的名字的
There was this one guy-- not gonna say his name--
他拿走了我的游戏
he took my games
说他们就是这样让我顺从的
and said that's how they made me compliant.
他问我是否能接受真♥相♥
And he asked if I could handle the truth.
什么真♥相♥
What truth?
流行文化是如何让武士阶级没落的
How popular culture keeps the warrior class down.
你也是武士阶级的一部分吗
Are you part of the warrior class?
当然 你也是
Of course. So are you.
我们是奥丁的士兵
We're the soldiers of Odin.
我们身上流淌着北欧战士的血
Nordic warriors. It's in our blood.
这怎么讲
What's in our blood?
就是建立帝国的意志
The will to build empires, man.
我们所说的语言
I mean, this language we're speaking, this, uh,
我们所在的这栋楼 整个国家
this building that we're sitting in, this entire country,
西方世界的每一个重大成就
every-every major achievement of the Western world,
都是我们建造的 是我们的
we built it. It's ours.
那北美 欧洲...
So, North America, Europe...
所有拥有先进技术的地方
Everywhere that's technologically advanced.
所有好的国家
All the good countries.
那亚洲呢
Oh, what about Asia?
欧洲人智商更高
IQ tests are higher for people of European descent.
这是事实 哥们
That's just a fact, man.
我知道自♥由♥派想假装
I know the liberals want to pretend
大家都一团和气 和平相处 但事实并非如此
like we're all one happy family, but it's not true.
有些人更聪明
Some people are smarter.
这就是为什么我们是统治阶级
That's why we're the ruling class.
如果美国白人是统治阶级
If white America is the ruling class,
那为什么要攻击白宫呢
then why attack the White House?
我没有参与
I wasn't a part of that.
雅利安人♥民♥武装希望达到什么目的
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表