剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
为什么没有告知他们这次行动
why we cut them out of the loop,
通知北约我们绑♥架♥了盟国的公民
inform NATO we kidnapped an ally's citizen,
然后再告诉波兰 我们侵犯了他们的主♥权♥
and tell Poland we violated their sovereignty.
这一切都发生在研讨会开始的三天前
And... do it all three days before the start of a conference
而这次会议却是用来展示
designed to showcase the administration's ability
建立同盟的管理能力
to build coalitions.
上帝保佑自♥由♥世界秩序 贝丝
God help the Liberal World Order, Bess.
国务卿 拉塞尔正在调停
Ma'am, Russell is melting down.
我们受到来自《世界报》
We're being hammered in Die Welt,
-《每日电讯报》 -完全正确
- The Daily Telegraph, ?- Exactly.
《费加罗报》以及《日报》的抨击
Le Figaro and the Journal.
国会领导层因我们在撤离行动之前
Congressional leadership is launching broadsides
没有征求他们的意见
at the administration for not consulting them
而向我们发起炮轰
prior to the extraction.
总统希望我们就
And POTUS wants our policy position
单方行动的合理性拿出政策立场
as to the justifiability of unilateral action.
这是法律顾问办公室的意见
An Office of Legal Counsel opinion
-给我们找了些理由 -真是棘手
- giving us cover. - Ah, this is crazy.
8:15的炸面包圈
Your 8:15 cruller.
唉...
Ah... yeah,
我真的没胃口
I don't really have an appetite.
-莉娜怎么样 -醒了 在拉姆施泰因空军基地
- How's Lena? - ?Conscious and resting comfortably
恢复地很好
at Ramstein Air Force Base.
很好 我想给她送点花
Okay, good. I want to send her some flowers.
表达一下...
Something that says...
"为你中枪感到难过 幸亏你没死"
"Sorry you got shot, glad you didn't die"?
最好再抒情点
Maybe something a little bit more lyrical.
-谢谢 -好的
- Thanks. - ?Okay.
我其实不想过问
Not that I have to ask,
但这次行动对气候移♥民♥协议
but where does this put
-有什么影响 -奄奄一息了
- the climate migration deal? - On life support.
德姆科声称撤离行动扼杀了协议
Demko's claiming that the extraction abrogated it.
别问我他是如何推理的 他没有依据
Don't ask me his reasoning; he doesn't have any.
罗马尼亚 匈牙利和土耳其 一股脑全站在他那边
Romania, Hungary, Turkey are throwing in with him.
我们真的需要些制裁方案来反对波兰
We really need those sanctions against Poland,
-我们昨天就该弄些方案了 -我已经给
- and we need them yesterday. - I've got calls in
国会领导层电♥话♥留言了 别担心
to congressional leadership. Don't worry.
-行 继续跟进 -好
- All right, well, follow up. - All right.
-国务卿 -什么事
- Uh, ma'am? - ?Yeah?
北约秘♥书♥长♥
The NATO secretary general
为这次研讨会已经到了
is already in town for the symposium
-他想立刻见你 -很好
- and wants to see you immediately. - Okay, that's great.
带他来 我们得确保
Bring him in. We got to
得到北约的支持 好吗
make sure that we have NATO'S backing, okay?
-是 -好 谢谢
- Yep. - ?Yep. Thank you.
第五条款
Article Five?
秘♥书♥长♥先生
Mr. Secretary General,
你一定是在开玩笑
y-you have to be kidding me.
波兰政♥府♥今早投诉了
The Polish government filed a complaint this morning.
委员会对此责无旁贷
The council is duty-bound to take it seriously.
第五条款向所有盟国承诺
Article Five commits each member
对任何成员国的武装攻击
to consider an armed attack against one member
视同对所有成员国的攻击
to be an armed attack against them all.
-我们没有攻击任何人 -华沙的理由是
- And we didn't attack anyone. - Warsaw is arguing
你们侵犯了波兰主♥权♥
that your breach of Polish sovereignty
已经到了恶意侵略的地步
amounted to a hostile incursion.
我们都清楚 第五条款的原意并非适用于
?We both know Article Five is not intended to be invoked
盟国之间
by one member against another.
在正常情况下 我同意
In the normal course of affairs, I'd agree.
但问题不在于你的国家是否面临
The point isn't that your country is in danger
被制裁或被排除的威胁 国务卿女士
of being sanctioned or expelled, Madam Secretary.
那我们为什么要抬举这种
Then why are we dignifying
哗众取宠的伎俩
this publicity stunt?
因为...
Because...
缔约国不团结一致
without solidarity,
北约就没有存在的意义
NATO has no reason for being.
解体不利于结盟
Disunity is bad for the alliance
但对我们的敌人有利
and good for our enemies.
你想让我怎么做
What do you need me to do?
与德姆科和解
Smooth things over with Demko.
无论以何代价
Whatever it takes.
联♥系♥一下埃弗兰·威尔
Get with Ephraim Ware.
在我向德姆科伸出橄榄枝之前
Before I offer Demko an olive branch,
-我需要最新情报 -马上就去
- I want an intelligence update. - Will do.
妮娜
Nina?
国务卿
Ma'am.
视频连接德姆科
Will you set up a SVTC call with Demko, please?
好的 国务卿
Yes, ma'am.
马特说你把意见给了哈里曼
Oh. Matt said you gave Harriman the notes.
他什么反应
How'd he take it?
大使非常和蔼
The ambassador was very gracious.
那就好 谢谢
That's good to hear. Thank you.
简直令人发指
This is an outrage!
你的反对意见已妥为记下了 阁下
Your objection is duly noted, sir.
立即把你绑♥架♥的波兰公民交还回来
Return the Polish citizen you kidnapped immediately,
我们才能保护她
so we can safeguard her.
我想莉娜觉得她现在的地方很安全
I think Lena feels safe right where she is.
那我们就没啥可说的了
Then we have nothing to talk about.
你们共谋企图谋杀
How about your collusion
杰出批评家是怎么回事
in the attempted murder of a prominent critic?
我不知道你是从哪听来的
I don't know where you get your information.
暂且打断你一下
Let me stop you right there.
根据我的经验 说这句话的人
In my experience, no innocent man
没一个是无辜的
has ever uttered those words.
作为总统
You're the president.
可能不是你下的诛杀令
You may not have ordered this murder,
但你也在幕后
but you're behind the cover-up.
舞弊 串谋
That makes you corrupt, complicit
极不胜任总统一职
and staggeringly unfit to lead.
因此我们也不为难你了
So we're gonna make it easy on you.
你必须引渡所有参与
You're going to extradite everyone involved
枪击莉娜的案犯
in Lena's attack.
我不会这么做
I will do no such thing.
然后你要举♥行♥选举
Then you'll call for elections.
-我的任期还有两年 -不再有了
- There are two years left in my term. - Not anymore.
因为你要做的第三件事就是辞职
Because the third thing you're going to do is resign.
否则我们会
Or we're going to share
向波兰媒体公布
evidence of your roll in this horrible conspiracy
你参与这次阴谋的证据
with the Polish media.
别得意太早 国务卿女士
You are overplaying your hand, Madam Secretary.
你可以试试
Try me.
我会的
I will.
把这所谓的证据公布出去
Leak this supposed evidence.
宣示美国明目张胆地侵犯我国主♥权♥
Given America's brazen violation of our sovereignty,
你们将名誉扫地
you will be easy to discredit!
蜂蜜只能捉到这么点苍蝇
So much for catching more flies with honey.
气候变化 蜜蜂正在死去
Climate change. Bees are dying.
跟德姆科谈得怎么样
How'd things go with Demko?
非常好
Oh, peachy. ?
-你叫他辞职了 是吗 -是的
- You told him to resign, didn't you? - Yes, I did,
他拒绝卸任
and he's digging in--
意味着在他任职期间 条约将无法推进
meaning the treaty'll be toast before he ever is.
-你有什么新进展吗 -更多阻滞
- What do you have for me? - More toast.
委员会不肯通过制裁
Sanctions stalled out in committee.
卡利斯特和他的手下百般阻挠 拉塞尔致电了
Callister and his minions. Russell called the principals
白宫的负责人们 他要展开魅力攻势
to the White House-- he's gonna push a charm offensive.
你们真是愚昧无知 心胸狭隘 目光短浅
Ignorant. Blinkered. Short-sighted.
-你骂完了吗 -卡利斯特议员
- Are you finished? - Senator Callister,
我才刚开始
I'm just getting started.
让我替你节省点时间
Well, then let me, uh, save you some time.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表