剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
确认是什么炸♥弹♥了吗
Have we confirmed the type of bomb?
初步勘验的结论是CBU-87
Preliminary forensics indicate a CBU-87
人员杀伤子母炸♥弹♥
anti-personnel submunition dispenser.
通常被称为集束炸♥弹♥
Conventionally known as a cluster bomb.
对 而世界上唯一生产这种武器的公♥司♥
Yeah, and the U.S. houses the only company in the world
就在美国
that manufactures it.
我们只给以色列提供了这种武器
A weapon we provide only to Israel.
这意味着我们中东最亲密的盟友把我们与
Which means our closest Mideast ally just implicated us
杀死二十九名无辜儿童的屠♥杀♥联♥系♥在了一起
in a massacre that took the lives of 29 innocent children,
如果是我们提供的武器那我们就摆脱不掉干系
and if we provided the weapon, we're on the hook.
给以色列大使♥馆♥打电♥话♥让德沃斯基大使来一趟
Call the Israeli Embassy. Get Ambassador Dworsky in here.
国务卿女士 我们一直在试但联♥系♥不上他
Ma'am, we've been trying. He's incommunicado.
那我们得尽快
Well, then we're gonna have to
找到他 因为我要跟总统汇报 杰伊
get him on the fly because, Jay, I got to brief POTUS.
请你跟我们国会的盟友们通报一下
Will you bring our congressional allies into the loop?
-好的 国务卿 -好
- Yes, Madam Secretary. - Okay.
-凯特 -在 -在
- Kat? - Yes. - Yes.
还有布莱克 你们去跟那些孩子的家人
And Blake. Want you to reach out to the families
联♥系♥一下
of those children. I mean,
安葬事宜 人道主义援助
burial logistics, humanitarian relief,
我们能做的任何事 来表达我们的支持
whatever we can do to show our solidarity.
-遵命 -就事论事
- Yes, ma'am. - Stay on point.
只认可悲剧的发生
Acknowledge the tragedy,
绝不承担责任
but no acceptance of responsibility
直到详细的调查得出结论以后 明白了吗
until it has been thoroughly investigated, okay?
以这样的精神写的声明 您审核一下
Statement for your review to that very effect.
好的
Okay.
嗯 很好 发出去吧
Yeah, yeah. Th-That's g-good. Get that out.
好吧
Okay?
在你发出去之前...
Before you send it out...
听着 这是最急的事
Hey, listen, this is a priority, okay?
其他的事都可以放后面
Everything else takes a back seat.
清楚了 国务卿
Yes, ma'am.
接受叙利亚难民
不要叙利亚战争
美帝♥国♥主♥义♥必须停止
American imperialism has to stop!
我们是世界凌霸 等等
We are the world's bully. Wait!
喂 你在白宫工作 对吧
Hey! Hey, you work with the White House, right?
我只是要走够今天步数的人而已
I'm just a guy trying to meet his step quota.
女士们先生们 这就是我们缺德的外交政策
Ladies and gentlemen, one of the architects
的制定者之一
of our immoral foreign policy.
请让一下...
If you'll excuse me...
我才不会让开
No, I will not excuse you.
那些被你炸死的孩子们也不会
Neither will the children you bombed.
我的天 你不知道你在说什么
Oh, my God, you have no idea what you're talking about.
我有表达意见的权利
I have a right to my opinion.
我没说你没有 但是你在外面
I'm not saying you don't, but while you're out here
诋毁我们的时候 我在里面每天十六个小时
smearing us, I'm in there 16 hours a day
就是在努力解决
actually trying to fix some of the things
你乱喷的一些事情
you're raving about.
一枚美国制♥造♥的集束炸♥弹♥
An American-made cluster bomb!
这是你今天的重点 对吧
This is your issue du jour, right?
昨天是社会保障
Yesterday it was Social Security.
上周 什么来着 疫苗阴谋
Last week, what, the vaccine conspiracy.
我要让政♥府♥承担责任
I'm holding government accountable.
那你来让你承担责任呢
Who's holding you accountable?
反正不能是政♥府♥的走狗
Well, certainly not a government lackey.
我来告诉你一点这条走狗的事
Let me tell you a thing or two about this lackey.
叙利亚就是个大♥麻♥烦 总统先生
Syria is a dumpster fire, Mr. President.
高压统治的努希尔政♥权♥
You got the oppressive Nussir regime
与反对派武装陷入残酷的内战
locked in a brutal civil war with rebel forces.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 伊朗和黎巴嫩真♥主♥党
Russia, Iran, and Hezbollah
支持政♥府♥ 而反对派武装
supporting the government. The opposition forces
由美国为首的西方阵营支持
are backed by a U.S.-led Western coalition.
同时 伊朗通过叙利亚走私军♥火♥
Meanwhile, Iran's smuggling arms to Israel's enemies
给以色列的敌人 于是以色列就拼命
through the country and Israel's bombing the convoys
轰炸运输车队
as fast as it can.
叙利亚和以色列在事实上还处于战争状态
Syria and Israel are still technically in a state of war.
俄♥罗♥斯♥则寻求在本地区扩大其影响
Russia is trying to expand its role in the region.
再加上什叶派和逊尼派
You got Shiites and Sunnis
以及日渐壮大的伊♥斯♥兰♥恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
and a rising tide of Islamic terrorism.
光是对于人♥权♥的践踏问题
I'd need a weekend retreat to talk about
我就能在外面找个地方专门说上一个周末
the human rights violations and...
基本上
Basically,
美国和俄♥罗♥斯♥在通过各自的附庸国
U.S. and Russia are using client states
控制一个不稳定的地区
to control an unstable region.
危险在于这些傀儡国会把我们
Danger is that the proxies drag us
拖进与俄♥罗♥斯♥的对抗之中
into a conflict with Russia.
简明扼要
Concise.
乐于效劳
Here to help.
俄♥罗♥斯♥已经在以这个事件
Russia's already using this incident
为借口
as a pretext
扩大对叙利亚的军事援助
to expand military support to Syria.
如果俄♥罗♥斯♥介入叙利亚更多的话...
If Russia gets more involved with Syria...
我们只能支持以色列 从而增加了
We have to back Israel, which increases the risk
美国与俄♥罗♥斯♥冲突的危险
of an American conflict with Russia.
而避免与俄♥罗♥斯♥冲突是美国政策的基石
Which it's bedrock U.S. policy to avoid.
几十个儿童死了 总要有人来负责
Dozens of dead children? There has to be accountability.
贝丝 以色列那边怎么说
Bess, what do we hear from the Israelis?
我已经传唤了德沃斯基大使
I've summoned Ambassador Dworsky.
我会知道他的立场
I'll get his side.
越快越好
Well, get it fast.
亨利 对于禁止使用此类武器的
Henry, you familiar with the Convention on Cluster Munitions
《集束弹♥药♥公约》你熟悉吗
banning the use of this type of weapon?
熟悉 总统先生 世界上120个缔约国
Yes, sir. 120 signatories around the world,
不包括美国和俄♥罗♥斯♥
excluding the United States and Russia.
我派你挑战一下权威
Well, I'd like you to red team this,
与国家情报局一起 我要知道是怎么回事
get with DNI. I want to know how this happened.
这么大的惨剧意味着我们要
Tragedy of this dimension means that we need
重新评估我们在这公约上的立场
to re-evaluate our stance here.
总统先生
Mr. President,
我并非是想忽略死这么多人的情况
not to minimize the human toll here,
但是这个问题已经提出并被回答过了
but this question has been asked and answered.
很明确地 美国的政策是我们不会限制
Resoundingly. U.S. policy is not to limit
我们手中这类武器的使用
the weapons at our disposal.
两位 感谢你们的见解
Folks, I value your input,
但是这些还是等到你们开圆桌会议时吧
but let's save it for your roundtable.
-谢谢大家 -好的 总统先生
- Thank you. - Yes, sir.
遵命 总统先生
Yes, sir.
我要打一圈电♥话♥处理集束炸♥弹♥惨案 阿黛尔
I'll be rolling calls on this cluster bomb debacle, Adele,
一级战备
描述美国遭遇外国♥军♥队全面入侵
正在遭受最严重的实际军事威胁的状况
从未被使用过
不要打扰我 除非出现一级战备状态
so no interruptions. If it ain't DEFCON 1,
-一声别出 -遵命
- not a peep. - Yes, sir.
所有人都一样
That goes for all birds.
我得给他看看 是不是
I have to show him, don't I?
我刚刚怎么说的
What did I just say?
我知道 很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
无非是些不切实际的想法
Nothing but crackpot notions.
你说什么
Excuse me.
我不是说你不切实际
No, I'm not calling you a crackpot.
有很多正常的 理性的人
There's plenty of well-adjusted, sane individuals
在白宫周围安营扎寨
who set up tents around the White House.
我有权利在这里
I have a right to be here.
对 你是有 可挑毛病很容易
Yes, you do, where criticizing is easy.
白宫幕僚长 拉塞尔·杰克逊
管理政♥府♥就难了
Governing is hard.
下次把这句话写到你牌子上 一边去吧
Put that on your next sign and smoke it.
那...
That...
那完全是断章取义
that is taken completely out of context.
她是主动跟我说话的
She accosted me.
我的天 看起来
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表