剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
国家就陷入了暴♥动♥
the country has erupted into chaos.
罗西娜·阿♥拉♥克教授在曼谷的
A pro-democracy movement newly emboldened
宗教自♥由♥会议上的激烈言论
by the fiery remarks of Professor Rochana Arak
鼓励着最新的一场支持民♥主♥的运动
at a religious freedom conference in Bangkok
和像宗教信仰一样敬仰君主的
is clashing violently with the grief-stricken majority
极度忧伤的人♥民♥
who revere the monarchy
产生了暴♥力♥冲突
with an almost religious devotion.
有亨利被捕的新消息吗
Any more news on Henry's arrest?
-还没有 -现在什么情况
- Nothing yet. - ?Where are we? What's...
他们对阿克拉教授判以死刑
They've sentenced Professor Arak to death.
我们得把他救出来 贝丝
We'll get him out of there, Bess.
一开始就不该让他去
Should've never let him go in the first place.
他是在帮助一个朋友
He-he was helping a-a friend.
没人能知道
I mean, nobody could have known
会发生这些事情 对吗
that any of this was gonna happen. Right?
对
Right.
大使♥馆♥那边有进展吗
Any luck getting through to our embassy?
我和法拉第大使联♥系♥了
I spoke with Ambassador Faraday,
不过在这种暴♥乱♥下
but with all the chaos,
我们很难得到任何回应
we're having trouble getting any answers.
军方可能以帮助阿♥拉♥克潜逃
The military may be holding Henry
的罪名收押亨利
for helping Arak escape.
她不是逃跑
She wasn't escaping.
她有国王下达的赦免令
She had a pardon from the king.
现在没人会关心那个了
Which no one cares about now.
总统先生 伊丽莎白 泰国的
Mr. President, Elizabeth, HUMINT sources in Thailand
情报部门刚刚确认
have just confirmed
麦考德博士被关押在
Dr. McCord is being held
曼谷外的乍都乍监狱
at Chatuchak Prison outside Bangkok.
他们以为他们在干吗
What do they think they're doing?
他有外交豁免权
He has diplomatic immunity.
我觉得我在这有个人利害关系
I realize I have a personal stake here
我愿意利用各种手段
and I'm willing to work it to any advantage,
向国防部长以个人名义申诉
make a personal appeal to the Minister of Defense.
形势极其不稳定
It's an extremely volatile situation.
总统先生 我建议撤离
Sir, I would advise an extraction.
低调地 不可追踪地秘密行动
Low-key, untraceable black ops.
我们在当地有所需的线人
We have the necessary assets in place.
泰国是非常重要的同盟
Thailand's an important ally.
必须慎重考虑
The decision to violate
会侵犯他们主♥权♥的决定
their sovereignty needs to be considered carefully.
并且我们的线人
Well, not to mention our assets
会被暴露
that we would be burning on the ground.
我认为
It seems to me that
至少应该试一下外交施压
diplomatic pressure should at least be tried.
我们不知道
We have no idea
等新政♥权♥稳定到可以谈判
how long it will take for a new regime
需要多久
to stabilize enough for a negotiation.
或他们是否会接受谈判
Or if they'd even be open to them.
我认为先把亨利救出来
I say we get Henry out
-之后再作解释 -就这么办
- and explain later. ?- Do it.
是的 阁下
Yes, sir.
泰国 曼谷
乍都乍监狱
3号♥犯人
发生什么事
What's going on?
-换监狱 走 -不
- New prison. Move! - ?No, no.
等等 我的朋友罗西娜·阿♥拉♥克
Wait, wait. Uh, my friend, Rochana Arak.
在知道她在哪里之前我哪儿都不去
I'm not going any place till I know where she is.
麦考德博士 你要回家了
Dr. McCord, you are going home,
阿♥拉♥克教授也是
and Professor Arak, too.
走
Move!
我什么都没做 放开我 让我走
章呢
什么章
需要盖你们指挥官的章
指挥官就给了我们这几张纸
他给我们的东西肯定不会错
你以为你在跟谁说话
安德鲁斯空军基地
看来我很及时
Looks like I'm just in time.
你一定是罗西娜的女儿
You must be Rochana's daughter.
非常感谢你能把我妈妈带回家
Thank you so much for bringing my mother home.
不客气
?Of course.
-你一定是亚历山大 -是
- And you must be Alexander. - Yeah.
妈妈
Mom.
会议还好吗
Good conference?
-非常好 -是吗
- It was pretty good. - Was it?
我很抱歉 宝贝
I'm so sorry, babe. ?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
伊丽莎白 我对你感激不尽
Elizabeth, I can't possibly thank you enough.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
谢谢你 我的老朋友
Thank you, my old friend.
你没有迷失
Hey. You're not lost.
欢迎回来 国务卿
Welcome back, ma'am.
泰国新消息 军队加强了国家控制
Thailand update. The military has solidified control
怎么说呢
of the country and they're, how to put it,
对于我们侵犯他国主♥权♥
less than pleased that we violated their sovereignty
放走罗西娜·阿♥拉♥克的行为非常不满
by freeing Rochana Arak from justice.
没有提及他们逮捕了一名
No mention of the fact that they arrested an advisor
美国总统的顾问
to the president of the United States,
恰巧这名顾问又是
who-- oh, that's right-- happens to be
国务卿的丈夫
the husband of the Secretary of State?
没有提及
Didn't come up, no.
同样没有提及的是他们计划
Nor the part where they were planning
处决一名美国公民
to execute an American citizen.
联♥系♥国安局的希尔
Okay, call, um,
请她安排一次与
NSA Hill and have her set up a meeting
国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会的会议
with the National Security Council so we can,
以便我们作出
I don't know, figure out our response
对当前局势的回应
to the evolving situation.
-好吗 谢谢 -是的 国务卿
- Okay? Thank you. Bye. - Yes, ma'am.
-国务卿 我能说句话吗 -当然
- Ma'am, can I have a word? - Yes. Good.
首先 欢迎回来
Um, first of all, welcome back.
我很高兴亨利没事
I'm really glad Henry's okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
So, what's up?
好吧
Uh... okay, uh... yeah. Look, uh,
我知道你对我最近的工作表现不满意
I-I know you haven't been happy with my work lately
我知道你在见洛兰·谢里登
and I know you've been looking at Lorraine Sheridan.
我只想说洛兰很优秀
And I just want to say Lorraine is amazing
我也明白你为何想要有所提高
and I get why you want an upgrade,
但我能不能为自己辩解
but if I could just explain myself...
马特 我打断一下
Matt, if I could just stop you right there.
我没有找人代替你
Um, I'm not looking to replace you.
我是曾想出本自传 但就想了一分钟
I was looking into writing a book for, like, a minute,
已经过去了
but that's over.
洛兰为你代笔
Lorraine does ghostwriting?
您怎么卷入这个事儿了
How do you, uh, get on the list for that gig?
你对工作过度的上司来说是无价的
You make yourself invaluable to your overworked boss
处理每一个交给你的主题
by taking each topic that comes your way
寻找主题中的灵魂
and finding the beating heart in it,
不管是
whether it's a, I don't know,
贸易交流会上的欢迎辞
welcome address at a trade conference
还是关门年会上对同事的表彰
or honoring your colleagues on the eve of a shutdown.
我也不知道
I don't know.
可能我说的不够 但是
Maybe I don't say it enough, but...
我每天都心怀感激
I am grateful every day
感谢你在工作中全身心的投入
for the soul and grace that you bring to your work.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
对不起 只是最近这段日子不好过
I'm sorry. It's just been a rough couple days.
-我知道 -很抱歉
- I know. - ?I'm sorry.
没关系 没事了吧
No, that's... we good?
-没事 -好了
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表