剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
Hang on.
我已经决定了... 我要竞选总统
I have decided... I am running for president.
太棒了 我从你说"迈克·B"的时候就知道了
Yes! I knew it as soon as you said "Mike B."
-这是你的第一线索吗 -听我说
- Oh, that was your first clue? - ?Listen to me.
你会成为一个伟大的领导者的
You are gonna make a great leader.
虽然你对我来说
You are far too much
太过实用主义和中间派
of a pragmatist and a centrist for my taste,
但这个国家根本配不上你这么好的人
but this country barely deserves someone as fine as you.
你说完"伟大领袖"之后就该打住的
Yeah, you could have just shut up after "Great leader."
那样就好多了
That would have been better.
对不起 杰森的大学辅♥导♥员打电♥话♥来了
Sorry, Jason's college counselor is calling.
杰森获得了三份奖学金
Oh. Jason got three scholarship offers.
只有三份
Oh. Only three?
科琳 你好
Colleen, hi.
什么
What?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我设法说服了国王
I managed to get an audience with the king.
他赦免了你
He's granted you a royal pardon.
开车的时候我会告诉你的
I'll tell you about it as we drive,
但是我们现在必须离开
but we need to leave now.
我不明白 你为什么要这么做
I don't understand. Why would you do that?
这样你就不用蹲监狱了
So that you don't have to go to prison.
所以你的意思是说
So, you're telling me I just
我冒了生命危险 却什么都没得到
risked my life for nothing?
你在说什么 人们听到你的声音了
What are you talking about? Your message was heard.
现在我要回到西方去
And now I'm running back to the West,
而他们将会视我为异教♥徒♥
where they'll discredit me as a heretic.
天呐 亨利 你做了什么
My God, Henry, what have you done?
你为什么希望在监狱里呆60年
Why would you want to spend 60 years in prison,
再也见不到你的孩子 永远见不到你的孙辈
never see your kids again, never meet your grandchildren?
他们就是我这样做的原因
They're the reason I did this.
他们更想让你回家
They'd rather have you home.
我保证
I guarantee it.
他们长大后会明白的
They'll understand when they get older.
就像你理解你♥爸♥爸为什么离开一样
The way you understood when your dad took off?
这完全不一样
This is completely different.
我正努力为他们创造一个更好的家园
I'm trying to make a better homeland for them.
为什么这需要殉难
What is this need for martyrdom?
这能实现什么
What does it accomplish?
你居然会这样问我
How can you, of all people, ask me that?
你为自我牺牲而活 军队 教堂
You lived for self-sacrifice. The military, the church.
我学到了追求纯洁的思想
And I learned that this quest for ideological purity
是死胡同
is a dead end.
与你爱的人建立的联♥系♥
Connections with the people you love,
才是唯一能够拯救你的东西
that's the only thing that will save you.
跟我走吧 求你了
Come with me, please.
求你了
Please.
我只想让我的生命有意义
I just wanted to do something with my life.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你是我所知道的最有洞察力的学者之一
You're one of the most insightful scholars I know.
你是个受人尊敬的教授 你养了两个很棒的孩子
You're a revered professor, you've raised two great kids.
但我觉得一切都没有意义
Nothing feels like it means anything.
我迷失了
I'm lost.
你经历了一些巨大的变化
You've been through some huge changes...
比这还要深层
It's deeper than that.
我曾经是个无人能敌的女孩
I used to be this girl on fire.
你认识她的
You knew her.
我以为我又能变得无敌了
I guess I thought maybe I could catch fire again.
那个无人能敌的女孩... 还挺吓人的
That girl who was on fire... was scary.
这就是你跟我分手的原因吗
Is that why you broke up with me?
我们... 我们太年轻了
We were... we were so young.
我们都在考验信念的限度
We were all testing the limits of our convictions.
但我的意思是 那个女孩
But my point is, that girl,
那个愿意熬一整晚
the one who would stay up
与我争辩经♥文♥
all night arguing scripture with me,
不让我站起身的女孩
never letting me off the mat...
那个女孩有点吓人 但她也很勇敢
that girl was a little scary, but she was also brave.
你需要勇敢面对这场战斗
You need to be brave and stay in this fight,
而不是在监狱里腐烂
not rot away in some prison.
小杰
Hey, Jace?
是的 我... 我晚餐吃爆米花
Yeah, I'm, uh... I'm having popcorn for dinner.
我能跟你谈一会儿吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
我接到科琳的电♥话♥
I got a call from Colleen.
她说你从未在网上
She said that you never went online
从选定奖学金
to choose one of the three scholarships?
等一下
Hang on.
-杰森 -请给我们一点时间
- Jason... - ?Give us a moment.
得拿出来了
You need to take it out.
不 不 还有很多核
No, no, there's too many kernels.
它们都... 都会烧着的
It's all-- It's gonna burn.
不 不 这是你必须要坚定的地方
No, no, this is where you gotta be strong.
它们会烧着的
It's gonna burn.
完美
Perfect.
别告诉我你可以完美的
Don't tell me that you can time
算出爆一袋爆米花所需的时间
a bag of popcorn perfectly
但却错过了选择奖学金的截止日期
but you missed the deadline on your scholarships?
好吧 我不会这么说的
Okay, I won't tell you that.
-杰森 -这是一个有意识的选择
- Jason... - It was a conscious choice.
可以 我只是...
Okay? I'm just...
我还没准备好上大学
I'm not ready to go to college.
那些申请和
What about all those applications,
你写的论文又算什么
and writing all those essays?
你们因为那个破成绩而强加于我
You guys railroaded me because of some stupid test score.
好吧 好吧 也许我有点迷糊了
Okay, fine, maybe I got a little bit caught up in it.
但现在我想我应该
But now I'm thinking I should just
退一步 你知道 让我清醒一下
take a step back, you know, get my head together.
考虑去以色列的集体农场待一年
Been thinking about a year at a kibbutz in Israel.
他们在集体农场里
They don't eat a lot of popcorn
可没什么爆米花吃
on the collective farm.
那个女孩是谁
Who's the girl?
没有女孩
There's no girl.
这是关于你的成绩吗
Is this about your scores?
你认为你有一个完美的高考成绩
You think you got a perfect SAT,
所以你就必须成为一个完美的学生
so you've got to be a perfect student?
我以前又不是没得过C
It's not like I haven't brought home Cs before.
-听我说 -听我说
- Look... - ?Look...
我看到了那个要求你竞选总统的广♥告♥
I saw the ad asking you to run for president.
什么广♥告♥
What ad?
以我们的照片结尾
It ended on a picture of us.
就在互联网上
There it was, all over the Internet.
甚至没有人问我的意见
Nobody even asked me.
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
杰森 我很抱歉 我...
Jason, I'm so sorry. I-I-I...
-你有没有签什么合约 -不是的 我...
- Did you sign a release or something? - ?No, no, I...
那是不对的 我会解决的
That's not right. I will fix that.
我会...
I'll-I'll...
妈妈 别摆出一副掌控一切的样子
Please stop acting like you can control it, Mom.
当你掌控不了的时候 情况就更糟了
It just makes it worse when you can't.
稍等一下
Just give me a second,
-我想取消这次会议 -不用
- I want to cancel this meeting. - ?No.
- 然后我们再谈... -不 不用
- And then we'll talk... - ?No, no.
继续做你正在做的事情
Just keep doing what you're doing.
我将在特拉维夫城外的鳄梨农场
I will fully support you from an avocado farm
全力支持你
outside Tel Aviv.
你和你弟弟这么小就成了孤儿
You and your brother orphaned so early in life.
在这么小的年龄受到如此考验
Talk about being tested at a tender age.
太感人了
It's so touching.
但这个"热火男行动"的故事...
But this "Operation Hot Guys" story...
我只是为了好玩而放进去的
Oh, I just threw that in there for fun.
未来世界的外交官利用谈判技巧
Future world diplomat using her negotiating skills
获得接近帅小伙的机会
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表